Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. (10265 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) / Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by vooks: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2014
Greetings my broda.
How could so many demonic entities inhabit a demoniac? The spirit would does not subscribe to Physics and Eistein Relativity.

Wage the war and don't you relent.

The Grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with you
lastmessenger:

Battle field.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2014
vooks:
Greetings my broda.
How could so many demonic entities inhabit a demoniac? The spirit would does not subscribe to Physics and Eistein Relativity.

Hallo boo.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by vooks: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2014
Son of perdition,
Jesus Christ loves you and so do I. Repent or perish together with Satan your goD
sonOfLucifer:

Hallo boo.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2014
vooks:
Son of perdition,
Jesus Christ loves you and so do I. Repent or perish together with Satan your goD
A party with you and BOobOo Jay? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. Tell Jay not to worry, he'll come soon enough and I'll ride him to the heavens...
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by vooks: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2014
Get thee behind me satan

Colossians 2:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

I can see they trained you to blaspheme so as to steer clear away from the blood of Jesus. Repent or perish in your sins
sonOfLucifer:

A party with you and BOobOo Jay? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. Tell Jay not to worry, he'll come soon enough and I'll ride him to the heavens...
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2014
vooks:
Greetings my broda.

Amen
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
vooks:
Greetings my broda.

If you are not careful, you will be cursed and bound with the op.

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by vooks: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
I can see you have suicidal tendencies. Go ahead and join Satan in eternal condemnation

AlfaSeltzer:

If you are not careful, you will be cursed and bound with the op.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lanre316: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
This lastmessenger reminds me of one joe4christ, equally deluded, always fighting spiritual wars on nairaland. Jobless folks.

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
lanre316:
This lastmessenger reminds me of one joe4christ, equally deluded, always fighting spiritual wars on nairaland. Jobless folks.
You are big fool for making such a stupid statement. Satanism is real and I know what happened to me.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Zikdik(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2014
lastmessenger:

You are big fool for making such a stupid statement. Satanism is real and I know what happened to me.
... And
whoever says, 'You fool!' will be subject to hell
fire. Matt 5:22(b)
You people don't even know your rulebook.

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Zikdik:

... And
whoever says, 'You fool!' will be subject to hell
fire. Matt 5:22(b)
You people don't even know your rulebook.
That does not apply when dealing with devils like you.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Zikdik(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
lastmessenger:

That does not apply when dealing with devils like you.
For I testify unto every man that heareth the
words of the prophecy of this book, If any man
shall add unto these things, God shall add unto
him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words
of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away
his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy
city, and from the things which are written in this
book. Rev 22:18-19.
You are twisting your rulebook to suit yourself. Above lies the punishment for those who do that.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2014
Zikdik:

For I testify unto every man that heareth the
words of the prophecy of this book, If any man
shall add unto these things, God shall add unto
him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words
of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away
his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy
city, and from the things which are written in this
book. Rev 22:18-19.
You are twisting your rulebook to suit yourself. Above lies the punishment for those who do that.
The devil and his agents(eg you) are fools and there is no hiding of mouth in saying it
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Zikdik(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2014
lastmessenger:

The devil and his agents(eg you) are fools and there is no hiding of mouth in saying it
And you my friend just booked front row seats with us in hell.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Zikdik:

And you my friend just booked front row seats with us in hell.
Hell ain't for the rightous folks like me.Christ has gone to prepare a place for me and the true worshipers of the almighty God.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Zikdik(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
lastmessenger:

Hell ain't for the rightous folks like me.Christ has gone to prepare a place for me and the true worshipers of the almighty God.
That's the problem with Christians and Christianity. You don't understand what you believe in. Your views are so diverse because they influenced by cultural values than the precepts of your rulebook.
A Christian has no problems with calling a person a fool as long as they go to church.
A Christian has no problems with having sex with their boyfriend but thinks gay people should be put to death.
A Christian has no problems giving bribe but will speak out against corruption.
A Christian has no problems staring at that big @ss chick but condemns the dude singing about it.
A Christian has no problems playing criticizing atheists and other religions and condemning them to hell but cries blue murder whenever his faith comes under criticism.
Hypocritical twads.
Do yourself a favor and abide by your rulebook.

4 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Kirinwa: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
woky:
And u ar an adult and still don't understands wht malaria does to people??

Pls go and treat malaria and typhoid.

Please I beg you to be quiet in things you know little about. This world is in 2 parts Physical and spiritual.

Things mannifest in physical after being decreed in spiritual.We must not open our mouths, WAAH to things we don't know.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Zikdik(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

Please I beg you to be quiet in things you know little about. This world is in 2 parts Physical and spiritual.

Things mannifest in physical after being decreed in spiritual.We must not open our mouths, WAAH to things we don't know.
Lol. You guys have been asked to prove the existence of this "spiritual" for centuries now and win one million dollars and no one has been able to. Nothing sounds dumber than a dumb person trying to sound smart.
You really shouldn't run your loud mouth about things you know next to nothing about.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Zikdik:

Lol. You guys have been asked to prove the existence of this "spiritual" for centuries now and win one million dollars and no one has been able to. Nothing sounds dumber than a dumb person trying to sound smart.
You really shouldn't run your loud mouth about things you know next to nothing about.
The spiritual cannot be subjected to scientific methods and therefore only the spiritual understand the spiritual world.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Weah96: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
lastmessenger:

The spiritual cannot be subjected to scientific methods and therefore only the spiritual understand the spiritual world.

So how do we know who is spiritual or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

⭐⭐ These Powerful Quotes will change your life / If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / Thought Provoking Questions For Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.