Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad (13922 Views)

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by maajin007(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
There is a breaking news which alight price of garri don reduce for market simply because of this thread
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by akinsadeez(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Assuming this story is true the problem you have now is;

1.) you enjoyed the s.ex and it won't be hard at all for her to seduce you again.
2.) If you try to resist her next time she comes home, she can threaten to tell your wife thereby spoiling your home. in short you are ripe for blackmail.

Repenting and asking for forgiveness without telling ur wife the whole thing won't help you at all. There is a saying that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. If your sis-inlaw is still after you, she would stop at nothing and might not mind breaking your home to get back at you. Confess to your wife and try and start building your relationship afresh. May God help you.
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by angelsing(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
plumule:
it is ur type that are used for experiment in dat ur so called france( dis is going out of hand how i wish am a modertor i should av banned u and d likeness of u outta nl)
..My brother I wonder ooo..at first when I saw that am in france thing, I tot it was for real only to start seeing it everywhere. Naija can just jump on anything they see or hear. Smh
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by busky101(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
I would have done the same here in.......
France!!!
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by flyingdutchman(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
You be idiot (I MEAN IT IN A GOOD WAY!) gush! You French Crew are so funny LOL grin grin grin
lumzybo:
Abeg who get pin mouth charger? Its not available here in France

Thanks
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by 100Cents: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ganja !
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by ChynoBEATS: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
lumzybo:
Abeg who get pin mouth charger? Its not available here in France

Thanks
Nna how Faaar..... Hw'mEhni Du u want..... Iz'it Ofu Container ? Nwana adim Rehdi I ship ya tÓ ya destiNaR-shun ..... Infact çhuka!! Kpo'm chinedu dia ..... Cos we now haf a buyer 4 oÙr Ma'kay't.
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by plumule(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
175:

Idiiiot. . .pidgin english sef, u can't write/speak. If you had schooled in France you would have been able to write/speak any language of choice freely. Now run go back to motor park, d motor is about to full. . .Agbero!
fool u are not ashamed of ur self, c mistake abeg
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by Samabu07(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Another French story from France. Try harder! Seriously this type of stories will make Nairaland a Jerk zone.
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by tovieye(f): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
abeg? when be Christmas?
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by ajalileo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Na we nigerians dey decieve ourselves by sayn der is no work in dis country... op u jst dey waste ur talent c beta super stori u made up...infact olamide needs u for story of d gods remix.....
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by Abbott(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Story for the gods!
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by justi4jesu(f): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Samabu07:
Another French story from France. Try harder! Seriously this type of stories will make Nairaland a Jerk zone.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by 175(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
plumule:
fool u are not ashamed of ur self, c mistake abeg

Plumule the plural m.umu. . .Plumber like you!
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by bettiesofttouch(f): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
izaray:
Dat's their problem, dey fail to understand when sumtin is serious, and when its just a joke!
. Yea cos they are either not matured minded or have a very low sense of reasoning.
Re: Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad by bettiesofttouch(f): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
viczing:
Dear Bunmi,
My sexy sister-in-law made it obvious she funcied me as soon as we were alone. I hadn’t met my wife’s older sister until recently as she lives and works abroad. She came back a few weeks ago for another sister’s wedding and she’s been staying with us on and off ever since. She’s a splitting image of my wife except that she is out-going and lively. My wife is quite shy and quiet I work in a teaching hospital and my shift means I’m at home for part of the day while my wife is at work, so I was left to entertain her.
She’s flirting and funny and we got on well. Then I started to suspect she was after me. Whenever she looked at me, I saw desire in her eyes. She was always touching me whenever we talked and though this was done casually, I knew what she was thinking as she turned me on too. One day, I took her to the shops and on our way home; she grabbed hold of me and kissed me. She said she just felt like it and the kissing felt good. When we got home, the kissing continued then she suggested I come to her room. She said as we both wanted sex, we should go for it as she’d soon be going back. What hot-blooded man would refuse this? So we had sex, and it was mind-blowing.
The sex must have gone into her head as she increased her flirting even in front of my wife. I felt guilty deceiving my wife with her sister but that didn’t stop us having sex a couple more times. Now I am worried my wife could find out. My sister-in-law has since gone back but she phones from time to time and is always asking my wife to pass the phone on to me. I wish I’d resisted sleeping with her.
Please what should I do now?
. Confess 2 God and your wife. Its better if you tell her yourself n if she genuinely loves you, she'll forgive you even if it'll take time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Wearing Crop Top? (pics) / Reactions As Bill Gates' Daughter Uploads Photo With A Black Man / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.