Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Court Bars DSS From Apc's Data Centre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Bars DSS From Apc's Data Centre (586 Views)

Pictures Of Guns And Rifles Allegedly Recovered By DSS From Dasuki. / DSS Tortured APC Data Centre Staff into Confessing - Lai Mohammed / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Bars DSS From Apc's Data Centre by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2014
Justice Mohammed Nasir Yunusa of the Federal High Court, Lagos yesterday barred the Department of State Security (DSS) from the All Progressives Congress’ (APC’s) data office.
He also ordered it to produce the detained workers, Chinedu Atuche, Fayemi Olaposi, Chika Augustine Onochukwu, Ebun Ilori and Esther Enemuwe.
The judge gave two orders in respect of the case of enforcement of human rights filed by APC counsel, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
The court ordered that the DSS should unseal the data office /warehouse located at 10, Bola Ajibola Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, forthwith.
It gave an interim order restraining the respondent (DSS) from further sealing off the office or taking further steps in connection with the property.
With regard to the five data entry workers being held in custody by the DSS, the court ordered the respondent to produce them in court tomorrow to explain to it why they are still being held.
The court, however, did not give any order regarding the release of the seized equipment, server and computer.

[url]thenationonlineng.net/new/court-bars-dss-from-apcs-data-centre/[/url]
Re: Court Bars DSS From Apc's Data Centre by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2014
DSs, we r still waiting for the clone voters card
Re: Court Bars DSS From Apc's Data Centre by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2014
yemaldo:
Abi o...We are patiently waiting
Re: Court Bars DSS From Apc's Data Centre by waleadex(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Day in day out I still respect the judiciary so much that sometimes I find it hard to believe they err.
Re: Court Bars DSS From Apc's Data Centre by 2SWT(f): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
yemaldo:
Keep waiting

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! Buhari Wins APC Primary Election. / Purchase Of War Boats:I Didn't Buy Any Warships, I’m Being Blackmailed – Tompolo / Buhari's Supporters Must Be Reasonable - Sheik Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.