Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Never Mind, Never Run Wild. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Never Mind, Never Run Wild. (588 Views)

Wild Torrents / Wild Blossoms By Annyrazon Justin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Mind, Never Run Wild. by Psalmology(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Hey beautiful people!!!...

The poem you will be reading below is my first official write-up on this platform and I'm willing to deliver more for the enjoyment of my fellow elites. All I need to do more is your comment and your critique analysis of the poem. Correct my blunders and insufficiencies...

Shoutout to the likes of LarrySun, Repogirl, Kingzpen, D9ty7, Divepen and others whose names are locked within my heart. Your guys are my muse....

Never Mind, Never Run Wild.

- Psalmology

When your heart wallows
So deep within your bones and marrow
When nothing makes sense except your sense of sorrow,
Never mind, never run wild
Keep your mind to a time further than tomorrow.

When your heart speaks like sparrow
Clamouring for your soul to go on parole
Surging you so hard against the pallet of your pillow,
Caress your protuberance heart in waiting for the treasure that lays in tomorrow.

When your soul sparks with longing,
Longing for something so keen for your psyche to hold,
Command your circumferaneous soul be still for its need tomorrow.

Never mind, Never run Wild
Is the gospel for the mild....

(1) (Reply)

Loving You Always / Confession / Ar U An Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.