Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. (43744 Views)

Meet Late Dora Akunyili Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Crosby: She Is A Painter / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Art Award / About The Artist: Njideka Akunyili Crosby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by lockupman(m): 2:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Dickk head. so because it's vanity she should just sit back and don't aspire for greatness...pple like u die in poverty.

rattlesnake:
Fanity upon fanity undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by lockupman(m): 2:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Dickkkkkkkkkkk head. so because it's vanity she should just sit back and don't aspire for greatness...pple like u die in poverty.

rattlesnake:
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 28, 2014
blizard44:
Cool one for the Akunyilis and Nigeria at large.

Btw, is she married
u wan marry her cheesy
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 28, 2014
jordanriverz:
u wan marry her cheesy

Maybe tongue
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by PStacks(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2014
That wonderful name "Akunyili".

SÓme sort of Monumental Heritage for Naija.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by ukandi1(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2014
simpleseyi:
Intelligence is hereditary. We are all proud of the Akunyuli family. I wonder the type of brains Mr & Mrs Jonathan's children will have? Drunk's brain or grammarian's brain?

u are happy with d many likes u got, insulting our president abi? No matter how indifferent we all may be to his leadership, atleast our leaders stil deserve some respect, no matter how small.
Stop this thing now cos they is a price to pay, either to Man or to God.
Just a piece of advice.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by ukandi1(m): 6:25am On Nov 28, 2014
jordanriverz:
u wan marry her cheesy

who no wan get intelligent children? Abeg i folo enter for queue jaree incase she de available.

But sister, u self how far na? U folo de available? Talk now oh cos i know say u self sharp well well.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Tolutheo(m): 6:30am On Nov 28, 2014
chai she resemble mummy no be small
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Reference(m): 6:41am On Nov 28, 2014
csbrown:
Oh sweety....... Am gonna buy another car for you.. Am happy for you

Materialism is the number one killer of creativity. Not needed.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Pennyways: 6:45am On Nov 28, 2014
simpleseyi:
Intelligence is hereditary. We are all proud of the Akunyuli family. I wonder the type of brains Mr & Mrs Jonathan's children will have? Drunk's brain or grammarian's brain?
what you sow, you shall surely leap in abundance. some day somewhere some one else somewhere will abuse you and your entire household including your ancesstors, right then abuse shall not depart from your family

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Billygee2u: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2014
andystudentggrin:
Let's play a game... I'll paste my account number
and u send money into it... D person dat sends d
highest amount is d winner...tongue
grin grin grin I like your game .but ,what price will the person who gives the lowest amount get ?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Austin234(m): 7:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Even in d field of Art, d Akunyilis has distinguished themselves. Congrates young Miss Akunyili. Like mother like dota

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2014
This is really kool... A big congratz to her. She indeed an Akunyili.8-)
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Lilimax(f): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2014
Soloter:
Why must you bring in the presidency in this issue? I staunchly oppose his policies not his person on this forum and else where but i see it unbecoming for you to castigate him here. It is needless.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Lilimax(f): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2014
Come to think of it, how many Nigeria parents can easily and confidently allow there Child to study fine art
without frowning at it initially ?undecided
Ms Akunyili Crosby studied a course she was passionate about-FINE ART! and little wonder she excelled. smiley

Btw, we have a lot of Medical doctors turned Fashion designers out there lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by PromiseJonah(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2014
You Worse Pass Amaechi
simpleseyi:
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by chibecanglobal(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2014
rattlesnake:
U try o!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by CBNIM: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2014
Congrats!

Op, she's Anambra born ooo not Enugu!
Wack journalism!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Chigold101(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2014
dainformant:
The Enugu-born, American-based artist was selected by an independent panel of jurors who recognized her paintings,according to reports. Akunyili Crosby is the eleventh winner of the $25 000 award, which recognizes an artist younger than 50 who has produced a significant body of work and consistently demonstrates exceptional creativity

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/11/like-mother-like-daughter-dora.html

Did I read Enugu-born here... lolzzz
If she is Dora Akunyili daughter, then she should be from Agulu and the last time I checked Agulu is still in Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State...

People should be sure of person's origin if you must add it to the write up...
Congrats Miss Akunyili...
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Forwetinnah: 8:36am On Nov 28, 2014
The detail in the art work is amazing...doing all that with a paint brush ain't an easy task. Congrats to her.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Forwetinnah: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2014
Chigold101:
If she is Dora Akunyili daughter, then she should be from Agulu and the last time I checked Agulu is still in Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra State...

Wasn't Dora married?? Perhaps that should be where her husband is from or do children now come from their Mother's origin??

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by sidosky(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2014
wetin concern this and jonathan children.sometimes you don't reason before you voice out a comment.nonsense

simpleseyi:
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by mcino: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2014
Chigold101:

Enugu born means that she was born in Enugu and not that her parents are from Enugu. And yes, she was born in Enugu where her parents lived and worked before her Mama got a federal appointment and relocated to Abuja. The father still lives there, though
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by OMOYE247(f): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2014
Did dey really have to show dose legs??#
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by millionboi(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2014
simpleseyi:
......And wit ur grammar/fast brain u r still under dia command?.....Get a job,it sims u lack 1.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by sunny63(m): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2014
simpleseyi:
wot has ur genaration done 4 nigeria,10k God dt GEJ generation has done a lot 4 nigeria. 4m ur great grand father 2 ur generation r useless 2 dis nation

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Chigold101(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Wasn't Dora married?? Perhaps that should be where her husband is from or do children now come from their Mother's origin??
Dora is from Nanka in Orumba north lga of Anambra state.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by Chigold101(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2014
mcino:

Enugu born means that she was born in Enugu and not that her parents are from Enugu. And yes, she was born in Enugu where her parents lived and worked before her Mama got a federal appointment and relocated to Abuja. The father still lives there, though
is that the right way to introduce a person?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by TheAlchemist: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2014
Thumbs up young lady.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by paix(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS, like mother like daughter.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Wins International Award. by mikolo80: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
dainformant:

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/11/like-mother-like-daughter-dora.html

upon the money wen her mama hammer why she resemble aids victim na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Draws Flavour, Phyno, Emmanuella (Photos) / Nkwocha Ernest: Artist Uses Condemned Tyres To Create Artwork / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.