Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates (6052 Views)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Chidiokereke(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2014
Despite his seemingly austere disposition, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, donated N1 million to the delegates of the party from Imo State to vote him during its December 10 national convention.
Mr. Buhari, a former head of state, met with the delegates at the Regent Hotels, Owerri, during which he lobbied them to vote for him.
He also visited the Imo State House of Assembly to lobby the APC members of the legislature who are statutory delegates to the convention.
The presidential hopeful was accompanied by the Director General of his Campaign Organisation, Audu Ogbeh; a former President of Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Rotimi Akeredolu; and a former member of the House of Representatives, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba.

Hehehe! So the most incorrupt Nigerian gave bribes to delegates in Imo state yesterday. Wow. I'm so shocked.
Read the full story here:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171951-buhari-lobbies-imo-apc-delegates-n1-million.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by eejo(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2014
if buhari is honest he should not pay delegates bribe at the primaries

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by dregmaster: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
No it is not a bribe but support!

Meanwhile this property is available:
https://www.nairaland.com/1941142/

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Papertrail11(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2014
part of politics lobbying

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Firefire(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
grin
[size=14pt]
Incorruptible General
[/size]
cheesy

21 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Mischievous people full everywhere on NL....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Descartes: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Op are you a learner?undecided

Am surprised that he's learning fast though undecided

But that's none of my business cool

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Descartes: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2014
They just want to deceive Buhari, not when Atiku came calling with the real deal he will be abandoned like an orphan cool shocked cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
if he truly paid one million naira to the delegates then those delegate must be extremely poor because how many of them will share the 1million naira??this story is not complete.....lord please deliver us from the bad leaders in this country who are not fighting for the masses but only fighting for their pocket...

so na wa for this buhari ooo grin you mean the same way the clueless goodluck Jonathan bribed TAN and went ahead to deceive nigerians by trying to make it look as if TAN were the one begging him to contest,who is fooling who?just watch and see how the pdp members on nairaland will quote me and start ranting like a dog that has gone mad...grin proof me right by quoting me...am waiting

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by donphilopus: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
When Atiku gave some delegates N18m to cast their votes for him in the forthcoming APC National Convention, these guys didn't run helter skelter to say he bribed delegates, but they're all barking because Buhari decided to support the APC [Imo Branch] with just a million naira. Keep barking!

Who's afraid of Buhari?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
dregmaster:

exactly grin the same way goodluck jonathan said corruption is different from stealing...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Desola(f): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
You must think we all attended the same school of buffoonery. Shior!

Chidiokereke:
Despite his seemingly austere disposition, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, donated N1 million to the delegates of the party from Imo State to vote him during its December 10 national convention.
Mr. Buhari, a former head of state, met with the delegates at the Regent Hotels, Owerri, during which he lobbied them to vote for him.
He also visited the Imo State House of Assembly to lobby the APC members of the legislature who are statutory delegates to the convention.
The presidential hopeful was accompanied by the Director General of his Campaign Organisation, Audu Ogbeh; a former President of Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Rotimi Akeredolu; and a former member of the House of Representatives, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba.

Hehehe! So the most incorrupt Nigerian gave bribes to delegates in Imo state yesterday. Wow. I'm so shocked.
Read the full story here:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171951-buhari-lobbies-imo-apc-delegates-n1-million.html

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Built2last: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Let us not pretend about this, We play money politics....

If Buhari refuse to offer bribe to delegates, he will loose honourably...and if he does, then mr integrity is gone.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by DickDastardly(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Did he also borrow this N1m bribe money from the bank! Buhari is FRAUD!

38 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
dregmaster:

Yes. It is called Imo State APC Delegates Support Program.
Abeg APC in the house, make una tell me where Buhari get 1 million naira to bribe Imo state delegates. Abi him don collect another loan?

20 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Descartes: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:
When Atiku gave some delegates N18m to cast their votes for him in the forthcoming APC National Convention, these guys didn't run helter skelter to say he bribed delegates, but they're all barking because Buhari decided to support the APC [Imo Branch] with just a million naira. Keep barking!

Who's afraid of Buhari?

We know that Atiku is corrupt and we leave him with that but Buhari "the would-be Messiah" is what baffles some of us .

20 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by eightsin(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lool... support that is compelled with money!

They are all the same. PDP/APC

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by uzokasi1964(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
i am not surprise,whether it is pdp or apc all of them are the same,shekina!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
wakacome:
na wa for this buhari ooo grin you mean the same way the clueless goodluck Jonathan bribed TAN and went ahead to deceive nigerians by trying to make it look as if TAN were the one begging him to contest,who is fooling who?
I salute ur mediocrity
Everything na GEJ
Reason y ur villagers are dealing with u-Gej
How does this relates to GEJ
Abi GEJ encourage him to bribe

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by rooftech: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
transport money to abuja convention ...ok

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Descartes: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
The Fear of Turaki of Adamawa grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Project400: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Chidiokereke(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
donphilopus:

Who's afraid of Buhari?

Have you been sleeping? Did you not see the campaign of calumny against Atiku after he donated money to APC secretariats? Yet, your Buhari is doing same. With the money you people are donating to him. Double standards ...Two faced people.

18 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Chidiokereke(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Desola:

You must think we all attended the same school of buffoonery. Shior!

Direct this to the original authors of the post. Link is provided. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by chimerase2: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
So assuming I as a mass still hussling for live manages to pay the 100 naira buhari asked his supporters or de mass to pay
So he will use de moni to bribe an already billionaires politicians legislooters who may see 1 million naira as a change for firting undecided
So dis is how my 100 naira would hv ended abi
I swear devil is a pathetic liar angry
I wonder how many guillible nigerians buhari defrauded

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
So much for' Mr disk-pline'.

His supporters would say he is being generous to his party but Atiku bribes delegates. I dey laff.

I hope the money is not part of the loan he took from a bank?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Descartes: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Are we not on Frontage yet? undecided

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by afoo02(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Paying IMO delegate 1m is not my concern, but why it was posted on twitter by SAKA is a great concerns

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by jamace(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
tell me this is a joke pls grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by chinwike2(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
I dey laff. (sing) Small small, catch monkey

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by MrEvolution7: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fellow Nigerian youth,

We have our destinies in our own hands. If we do not act now, the future may be two late. This is not about PDP or APC or APGA, it is about empowering ourselves with useful information that will help us make the right choices.

We have been making the same mistakes over and over again by sitting idly on the sidelines. Now is the time to act.

Who We Are
I live and work in Nigeria. I am a global citizen, highly creative, vibrant, focused, energetic, and independent-minded and a global citizen. I am also, more politically aware. But this does not describe me. It describes every Nigerian Youth, irrespective of their tribe, ethnicity, religion or even their level of education.
We do not only see ourselves as tomorrow’s leaders, we also see ourselves as a force that determines who the leaders of our today will be.

What We Have
We have got the numbers.
With a population of well over 53million; almost twice the total votes cast in 2011 and about 75% of the current registered voters, the Nigerian Youth form the largest subgroup in Nigeria. This means that the destiny of our beloved nation is in our hands. If we so choose, we can steer the direction of our nation if we all play more active roles in the nation’s political decisions and leadership.
We have got the energy. We have got new perspectives. We have the network. We have all it takes to make a difference.

What We Can Achieve
By choosing to move off the sidelines; by choosing to stop sitting on the fence, we can (and will) impact our nation. Like a mighty tsunami, we can dislodge those who are opposed to the nations rising.
As we participate enthusiastically and constructively in the political process, the entire nation will hear our voice-one voice-loud and clear through the ballot.
As we give support to those who share our vision of Nigeria, we will rise to fulfill our potential as the giant of Africa.
This is our time! This is the hour! A brighter future beckons. Join us to keep the ship of the nation sailing on the right course to greatness. Let’s vote right.

Your Vote. Your Choice. Your Destiny.

[size=15]Youth Ballot Evolution[/size]

[size=15]Dicussion Thread[/size]

More on Guardian and Thisday newspapers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations / Nigeria Gains $22m From Bonny Light Crude In December / FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.