Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates (6049 Views)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Down With Kidney, Liver Disease; Visits London Bridge Hospita / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=MrEvolution7 post=28390267]Fellow Nigerian youth,

We have our destinies in our own hands. If we do not act now, the future may be two late. This is not about PDP or APC or APGA, it is about empowering ourselves with useful information that will help us make the right choices.
] I wish the youths know this on time . .
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
...and again the 18th century pretentiously incorruptible leader is caught bribing, but trust his brainless zombies to twist this around

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Osakah24(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:
Are we not on Frontage yet? undecided
No you still dey backyard bro

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by nnachukz(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
fyneboi79:
How unintelligent ‎u sound in a desperate attempt to get attention.
You just mentioned "That he Donated" now ‎u say its bribe undecided Itibolibo
My dear, when Atiku made such donation to delegates even Apc members in buhari's camp cried to high heaven that it was a bribe. Why did buhari ask them to support him in the primary while making the donation. Such plead gave the donation all the appearances of a bribe.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by viczing(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chairman's Phone: singing. Otu a ka Chineke anyi di, agidgba oooo, Otu a ka Chineke anyi di, agidgba oooo, (ringing tone).

Chairman: Hello!
Atiku: Hello, my chairman!
Chairman: Please who am I speaking with please?
Atiku: It is me, Atiku, Abubakar Atiku, my chairman.
Chairman: Which Atiku please? is it my excellence?
Atiku: Mr Chairman, point of correction, I am not yet your excellency. It is only if you people make it so.
Chairman: Your excellency? Who wan stop you before? I say who wan stop you?
Atiku: Leave the jokes first. I actually called to apologise over the recent insult to the Imo delegates.
Chairman: Nooo, your excellence noo, you have never insulted ......
Atiku: Its not me, I mean the N1 million insult from one of the aspirants. I understand the money was given to the delegates for support. I personally find that insulting.
Chairman: Your excellence, I get your point. Myself was also surprised but what can I do. Imagine the whole delegates and just N1 million.
Atiku: My chairman
Chairman: Sir
Atiku: I actually called to let you know that I am going to correct that impression and wipe that smear of shame on our amiable delegates.
Chairman: I know what you can do sir.
Atiku: inform your people that I am coming soon. I will correct that insult with "transport allowance" of N5 Million. N2 million before the convention and N3 million after!
Chairman: Your excellency, sir! you mean five times, five times the one from the other oga?
Atiku: Not exactly. The oga gave N1 million to the whole delegates. The N5 million is for each delegate!
Chairman: Your excellency, sir!! Your excellency, sir!!! Yes sir. shon sir!!!!!!!
Atiku: My chairman, yours is N10 million, if you can deliver the Imo votes.
Chairman: Na who wan take them before?
Atiku: Do we have a deal?
Chairman: Your excellency, no worry yourself. how do we get the money let me set to work?
Atiku: Do we have a deal?
Chairman: Yes sir. We have a deal!
Atiku: Good then. I will get back to you.
Chairman: Thank you sir.
Atiku: Thanks a million my chairman.

Chairman ends the call and broke into a dance "Otu a ka Chineke any di, agidgba o, Imagine me, with ten million naria aaaa, agidigba ooo, onyezi ka m bu with ten million naira eeeeeeeeee, agidigba ooo! Agidi, agidi,agidigba eeee. agidigaba oo....."

Source: Noblezone leaks.

The above stated is a figment of my imagination.
Any resemblance to any person either living or dead is highly regretted.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Descartes: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
PointB:
Since Buhari is a saint and cannot pay bribe, shall we call the cash "Mobilisation and appearance fees" for delegates! cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by theMerovingian: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
nuclearboy:

Bribes are ... offered (and accepted) as inducement for favors which would otherwise not be given!
I draw your attention to this highlighted part of your words. Does this not describe what happened? Secondly, would you be willing to be so considerate if the headline had read GEJ "BRIBES" delegates and gone on to describe the same exact scenario. You leave yourself open to charges of hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by jmaine: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
taharqa:
laugh dey catchi mee....samone join me laugh grin grin

Hehehehehehehehehe !!! Tehehehehehe!!

Buharetard on display..

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by jmaine: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ozin:
...and again the 18th century pretentiously incorruptible leader is caught bribing, but trust his brainless zombies to twist this around

Make we dey observe . . . .
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by akin66(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
afoo02:
Paying IMO delegate 1m is not my concern, but why it was posted on twitter by SAKA is a great concerns
Really..?
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by dennywayne1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
e be like say d guy win lotto.......... abeg bring my own share oh shocked
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by akinsadeez(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Many of those Imo delegates are old men and their fingers are already getting stiff due to financial arthritis and the likes. Buhari only took pity on them and gave them the money so that their hands and joints can be sufficiently loosened for them vote in the primary. He should even be commended rather than vilified for such a good humanitarian gesture. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by shizzleStar: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
fyneboi79:
you are a very big FOOL.

Donated indeed! what are they launching? The same way we say gratification or thank you in advance envelope or appreciation money...whatever you call it, it is still what it is-bribing.

Olodo feeling smart...and the FOOL couldn't even tell that it was a reported news mention...mtchewww

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by shizzleStar: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
jmaine:

Hehehehehehehehehe !!! Tehehehehehe!!

Buharetard on display..
bwuahahaha...oremi jmaine, that is a new one...interesting. Now added to my vocabulary cheesygrin
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Descartes: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
akinsadeez:
Many of those Imo delegates are old men and their fingers are already getting stiff due to financial arthritis and the likes.Buhari only took pity on them and gave them the money so that their hands and joints can be sufficiently loosened for them vote in the primary. He should even be commended rather than vilified for such a good humanitarian gesture. grin cheesy

@Financial arthritis grin grin grin

Una no go kill persin cheesy
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by GODDYGEE91(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm not surprise @ all. If he shd stay holy while Atiku swept every whr with money, den he wud loose honourably.
But I thought his followers says he is the incorruptible one.
Or is bribery not corruption anymore.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by fyneboi79(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
shizzleStar:
you are a very big FOOL.

Donated indeed! what are they launching? The same way we say gratification or thank you in advance envelope or appreciation money...whatever you call it, it is still what it is-bribing.

Olodo feeling smart...and the FOOL couldn't even tell that it was a reported news mention...mtchewww
ur fada is a fool for impregnating a harlot to bring ‎u forth into dis world.‎u wh0re mother is a f00l for not terminating ‎u when she was told ‎u will be a burden to humanity.And ur wife or gf is even a f00l for now trying to continue the f00l chain with ‎u.
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by shizzleStar: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
fyneboi79:
[s]ur fada is a fool for impregnating a harlot to bring ‎u forth into dis world.‎u wh0re mother is a f00l for not terminating ‎u when she was told ‎u will be a burden to humanity.And ur wife or gf is even a f00l for now trying to continue the f00l chain with ‎u[/s].
bwuahahahaha...see painment cheesygrin fynepig go and rest you are no match for me, abi u want die dis night? Iyalaya, oniranu oshi grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by hugoart(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
SO?

He gave Nigerians money.You're not happy?

Now we know our real enemies.They're saTANists like the op.
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by jmaine: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
shizzleStar:
bwuahahaha...oremi jmaine, that is a new one...interesting. Now added to my vocabulary cheesygrin

Na so oo !! grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by fyneboi79(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
shizzleStar:
bwuahahahaha...see painment cheesygrin fynepig go and rest you are no match for me, abi u want die dis night? Iyalaya, oniranu oshi grin
ba5tard like ‎u that can't even achieve anything in dis life,‎u God forsaken maggot grin see the poor state of ur life no wonder ‎u are frustrated. You are a Disgrace to ur dead parents who obviously regret letting ‎u live instead of terminating ‎u as a foetus undecided
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by fyneboi79(m): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
shizzleStar:
you are a very big FOOL.

‎​dat prostitutte ‎u married / gf ‎u r dating will be the one to kill ‎u.‎u hopeless s.o.b.,may the evil in ur heart be ur own portion now and for ever.may ‎u never be wise,same to ur children and childrens children until ur linage of f00ls are wiped out.
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by columbushenry(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Descartes:

We know that Atiku is corrupt and we leave him with that but Buhari "the would-be Messiah" is what baffles some of us .

indeed would be Messiah. Even d whole APC game at d presidential level is just fishy, filled with rebels could u have imagine tambuwal after d whole fake loyalty to PDP teleported himself to APC and some "members" bought ticket for him. and you are so sure he won't migrate to another place after winning governorship election in Sokoto.

Just looking, Nigeria Politics
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Mogidi: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Heheheh!!! Buhari turning poor Nigerians into poor Talakawas since the 70s.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Chidiokereke(m): 2:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Oga, if you click the link to the full story you will realise I reported what is there. But of course in a desperate attempt to get attention you will jump into conclusion because your intelligence is inexistent.

fyneboi79:

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Chidiokereke(m): 2:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Oga, there is a link there na.

chacoonder:
..I don't believe this...where is your evidence.?
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by Chidiokereke(m): 2:27am On Nov 28, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: You need an English teacher. smiley

kheart:
@op u re very silly, what s d breaking news here? Is d the bribe or buhari? Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by fyneboi79(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2014
Chidiokereke:
Oga, if you click the link to the full story you will realise I reported what is there. But of course in a desperate attempt to get attention you will jump into conclusion because your intelligence is inexistent.

ur fada is a ba5tard undecided
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2014
O.P. You are a confusionnist. Please stop this rubbish.
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by taharqa: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2014
funkybully:
Buhari d Messiah of apc in bribe scandal.
Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by size40: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Now show us ur own share of d bribe money or u keep ur mouth shut.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) / Fresh Violent Clash Between Hausa And Oyigbo Residents In Port Harcourt / Give Priority To Agriculture, Minister Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.