Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy (part 4) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy (part 4) (16761 Views)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy (part 4) by Mobyloaded(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Did You Miss Part 3 Click Here To Read It

Me: who did you buy those cloths for?

Tobi: Tunde of course!

Me: Why? Did he tell you he needed any of those?

Tobi: hmmm, can’t I buy gifts again?

Me: hmmmmm ***feeling Slightly Jealous***

*****Tunde cuts in, I never knew he could be such a womaniser, or didn’t he love me anymore like he said?? ******

Tunde: welcome tobi, I missed you a lot **hugs**

Tobi: I missed you too, I bought this stuffs for you, I hope you’d like them?

Tunde: wow, this is so nice of you, what can I do to repay you?

Tobi: nothing can be greater than two happy lovers **chuckles**

Me: hmmm, I’ll be going out to the store, see you guys later
**i walked away open the car door and closed it with force and drove off…**

Tobi: what’s wrong with her, did anyone upset her?

Tunde: ah, i don’t know, maybe she woke up on the wrong side of her bed…

Tobi: hmmm let’s go inside. ***I drove to a nearby eatery, and sat for a while and ordered for hamburger and a can of malt, coincidentally, i saw, my Ex boyfriend eating with another girl, it disgusted me, I had to rush my food and I payed the waitress and left that vicinity immediately,..

I was a bit relieved and I decided to drive around town for a while to kill time, so I can go spend quality time with Tunde as soon as that Traitor that claims to be my friend leaves the house, so I drove for about an hour, something immediately added to my thoughts, I decided to buy tunde my own special gift and a laptop for that matter, isn’t that what he has been expecting? So I drove to the ATM and tried to cash out enough money to purchase the laptop, but the ATM was like a pin in my neck so I went straight to the bank and redrawn the money, that money was part of my savings, my father usually deposited enough money monthly for me.

Tunde told me earlier that he loved Hp products so I went to a laptop/tech shop and bought a new laptop. worth 130,000NGN, and drove home delighted to surprise my boo!,

I drove home horned at the gate, the gate man opened the gate, I saw my friends car still parked in the compound, I was surprised what she was still doing in my house upto this hour, maybe she’s watching MTV or so, but I was furious and was going to use some deceptive techniques to chase her out of my house, I parked the car, walked straight at the house, and opened the door, nobody was there, I kept quiet, and walked to my room, and opened the door!

Oh my God!!!! I found Tunde and Tobi completely Naked…………

WATCH OUT FOR PART 5

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING THE PART 5 OF THIS STORY..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top Quotes From Novels You've Read / The Day I Died : April 14 / Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.