Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President (33768 Views)

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
I don't know what most Nigerians get from always having negative fellings about someone.she has been chosen there is nothing you can do about it.be happy for her and pray she does well if she doesn't America will know. Ride on ma we in america congratulate u grin

5 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Gombs(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
nora544:

How comes that only two newspapers from nigeria has this information.

Please be carfully I feel that this is not true because you will finde now such news from other countries.

Here in Vienna you can read in no newspaper online this news!

That is a photo from the real opec house in Vienna!

Did the OP say she's in the fake OPEC house somewhere? or the real OPEC house was supposed to carry Dieziani's Picture in front? undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by jbaby265(f): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
nice one...congrat ma
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
idupaul:

Its clear you work in a data centre

You mean the one busted by DSS where they were cloning PVCs?
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by slikcipher(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
diluminati:
Thats an achievement for the corrupt elite, so they can keep on stealing our oil money. For the average nigerian man on the street, this news has no value or importance.

You dull gan

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Hegeria: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
I think we should allow the woman to eat whatever she wants to eat. When our brothers from up north were eating and their sons were renting and driving £1700 per day Lamborghini in Europe,no one was saying anything. At least Allison comes from where the oil comes from so please let her eat it very well. It is about time those who actually own the oil, ate the oil money. Thank you and congrats to you Madame.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by DonaldGenes(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good for her though

I just hope they didn't elect her because she is cute
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
googlepikin:
see dis one mouth, OUR MONEY. your papa keep any money for OPEC?

slikcipher:

You dull gan

Ediots on my Trail.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by otokx(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
silvermania:
I don't know what most Nigerians get from always having negative fellings about someone.she has been chosen there is nothing you can do about it.be happy for her and pray she does well if she doesn't America will know. Ride on ma we in america congratulate u grin

funny comment

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
What does our brothers from the South West have to say? Well nothing because the best they could produce is kemi olunloyo grin

9 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by timilehing(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Partners in crime
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by JANK23H(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congratulations our daughter. Bayelsans are proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Franchise21(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
idupaul:
From the way her and goons squandered our oil wealth and sent the economy into austerity all I can say is that OPEC is finished
OPEC z doomed

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by tecmon: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Alleluai !!! , God bless Nigeria grin
GEJ till infinity grin
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by nora544: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
10:00 hrs.
Opening Session
Attendance: All OPEC Heads of Delegation and Delegates
12:00 hrs.
Closed Session
Attendance: All OPEC Heads of Delegation and the Secretary General
16:00 hrs.
Press Conference
Given by the President of the OPEC Conference and the Secretary General

http://www.opec.org/opec_web/static_files_project/media/downloads/press_room/Press_Background_166th_Meeting.pdf

Let us wait if it is tru because normaly such headline you can read in news in Austria but sorry why it is only in news from nigeria.

How could this be possilbe when the first newspaper in nigeria post it 10:19 and the conference starts 10:00.

We have the same time in austria than in nigeria.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by smudge2079(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congratufuckinlations to her.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Dee60: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Will she remain Nigeria's Oil Minister?
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by samuelfemo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
congratt ma
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by repogirl(f): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Now the haters can go and die and bury themselves, lol.... Congrats Deziani, hard work is always recognized and rewarded.

4 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by gratiaeo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
ilugunboy:
Congrats to her personally for the achievement....while the symbolic gesture is not lost on us.....it add no value to Nigeria economy whatsoever.
I love this your new leaf, I wish every other nairaland tribal bigot will repent like u.
Even though u still hide under other numerous moniker 2 cause havoc. One day God will touch your heart completely

7 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Celebrating lack of achievement and mediocrity again, are we? - it's a Nigerian thing grin

I honestly don't know the significance of being the head of OPEC, when whatever oil Saudi Arabia and Gulf States decide to pump, is what regulates/determines oil prices.

Rather than wasting time, money, lobbying energy for an inconsequential position, this frog-eyed woman would have served the country better by getting the PIB passed and implemented. And probably get refineries fixed.

These fvckers always have their priorities messed up! undecided

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Collynzo9: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
A beautiful and brilliant woman.
I remember APC media outlets were saying a few months ago that she was rejected because of her corrupt reputation, what do they have to say now?
www.nigerianwatch.com/news/4596-opec-members-reject-diezani-alison-maduekes-nomination-for-secretary-general

www.saharareporters.com/news-page/corruption-tainted-minister-petroleum-resources-diezani-alison-madueke-rejected-opec
Below is what the wicked APC sponsored enemies of Nigeria said in June
In what many will consider to be a further blow to the administration of Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan on the international scene, a leading international firm has given the ‘Thumbs Down’ to one of his own nominees. SaharaReporters has learned that his corruption tainted Minister of Petroleum Resources, Ms. Diezani Alison-Madueketo, failed to make the grade, and
has failed to become the first female Secretary-
General of OPEC. The news comes barely twenty-four hours after President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria nominated her as a candidate for the highly coveted post. At its meeting today, OPEC members decided to

6 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
aLOOTing continua!
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

I love this your new leaf, I wish every other nairaland tribal bigot will repent like u.
Even though u still hide under other numerous moniker 2 course havoc. One day God will touch your heart completely

Kai...!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Dee60: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Safe trip to Vienna. Bye for now.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by gratiaeo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hegeria:
I think we should allow the woman to eat whatever she wants to eat. When our brothers from up north were eating and their sons were renting and driving £1700 per day Lamborghini in Europe,no one was saying anything. At least Allison comes from where the oil comes from so please let her eat it very well. It is about time those who actually own the oil, ate the oil money. Thank you and congrats to you Madame.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by LeOstrich: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
nora544:

How comes that only two newspapers from nigeria has this information.

Please be carfully I feel that this is not true because you will finde now such news from other countries.

Here in Vienna you can read in no newspaper online this news!

That is a photo from the real opec house in Vienna!

Do you expect Tinubu's rag sheet The Nation to carry it?

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hegeria:

With this type of mindset....Nigeria is DOA.
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by gratiaeo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
ilugunboy:

Kai...!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
K. Thank God for your new leaf.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by ennon92(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Won fe ran sho olongbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
scholes23:
Deziani OPEC Predident

CHai!!!!!!!!

RIP OPEC

Choi!!!! haters are hugging transformer already
Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

K. I thank God for your new leaf.

Stop derailing the thread......you will get a ban.

Just congratulate her and move on like others are doing.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze / Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) / Sanusi: Why Abacha Locked Me Up In Sokoto Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.