Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything (38705 Views)

Egyptian Devaluation Backfires -- Nigeria, Be Thankful!!! / The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by coldsummer: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ok nice
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by sirugos(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
God forbid, so U expect me to read all this? Never.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by adrainuche(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thank You I kept on saying Nigeria was a failed Nation !! Everyone hated me this is just the beginning it's only going to get worse.

Nigerians help save our nation!!! Before we start walloping with the legs of Uganda and Zimbabwe.. Our leaders have failed us in all aspects..

How long are we going to sit down and let these Mofos lead our country into the sewage

I remember when a rubber of garri was #20, inflation isn't normal especially in Nigerians situation?? You think it's hard now wait till it gets worse!!!

We need a revolution forget this APC or PDP rubbish. Those Mofos are switching parties deceiving them selves.. wether a Pig lives in Naija or Lives in Iceland they will still be Pigs.

40 years have passed with all our natural resources we are still walloping in extreme poverty, now it's election time same old. Story..

Other countries are experiencing same thing but Nigeria is the first to complain when prices were booming they dint invest.

Look at Dubai Look at Kuwait... Please we need young leaders in this country since the old ones are no good but am still in fear for our present youths !!!

We need change neither APC or PDP can stop make that change, we alone can before its gets extremely worse.. I bet you it can only get worse..

For all those E politicians on NairaLand whatever penny was given to you is it worth trading for your children's future

[sub][/sub]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by ernie4life(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
good
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Lianaluv(f): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
We Nigerians will still survive no matter what. We r tough.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by sage2(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
These are the kind of topics that should be making front page.

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by oc2fish: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
We are blessed with looters as leaders
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by ihustler(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
this is what I EXPECT people who are more knowledgeable on issues to do.

kudos to you!!!

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is a serious matter o.

Toks cars, even second hand "London used" phones,
laptops, TV sets, EVERYTHING!!!

NA WAA O!
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice piece. But why is referenced to be Brick-layer's comprehension. Does it mean only the not so educated lay the bricks ?

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by teemy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
abeltolu:

For the proletariat, the sweet subsidy you enjoy when you fuel your car will also get cut. Prepare to pay more for fuel. This is a good thing. Subsidy has to go anyways.

I have always believed subsidy would go based on the large level of govt. spending and running that has not been reduced over the years. Now that the oil is not as reliable as before the eyes of the nation has been opened to reality. Only this time other markets we should have been headliners in have been taken over by nations that planned for their children's children. It is not too late however but much ground has been lost in sustaining the future of the largest black population on the globe.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
wonderful explanation ,off to the newspaper stand to educate them with this explanation.

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by pboiskinpy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op tankee.

OBAGO NOW!!
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by goodygirl1(f): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Simplified version!*
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by maclatunji: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
I used to care so much about these economic terms in secondary school. Now, I just watch them on Bloomberg or BBC sometimes. I cannot come and go and kill myself now (as we say in Nigeria).

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by iebanehita(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is just the perfect time to work for Coys like FAO, USAID, IITA etc that pays in dollars, till our leaders fully understand the term 'Economic Diversification'
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
EMEzzy:
It's a shame we wasn't prudent when we was affluent.
Chai, daris God oo....Our problems are multidimensional grin grin
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by nduchucks: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
The missing $20billion or $10.8billion depending on who you believe, Sanusi or Iweala, would have been enough to support the naira and prevent its devaluation for at least another year giving the country time to regroup.

The thieves who stole the money are siting pretty while Nigerians, including sychophants who continue to defend the thieves from their various tribes, will continue to suffer and pay the price.

I know I know, Nigerians are resilient, they will not throw the rascals in government out until the officials enter inside the bedrooms of these Nigerians and choke hold their spouses, children, and parents. Wharrapity!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Alfred200825(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
mumumugu:
I am a bricklayer but i still dont understand
Your case don pass be carefull. You better go for deliverance.

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by 4reigningqueen: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
God punish my secondary school economics teacher.no be the tin I con understand so.

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by slikuv: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Simple and straight forward write up. Lovely......am not surprised Nigeria is crying wolf . This is our normal practice. No plans for the future. Lets eat and eat and eat without recourse for the futur. GEJ and his array of thieves in the national assemblies and members o his executives have ruined and plundered our resources so mischieviously that only God can judge. Clueless pack of people...mwew
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by killercute16(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
I can swear that this bricklayer schooled in France
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by InvertedHammer: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
A government that faces dwindling income and goes ahead to spend N9 billion on kitchen stoves can never embrace austerity measures unless of course the measures are targeted at the masses.

/

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by warrenweste(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
nice one there op,hope we can invest more in the agriculture sector so as to strengthen the economy undecided...
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Bizibi(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
state government need to start generating revenue.......
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by dharyour93(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
#Simplified now I understand the all the concepts explained herewith.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by pat077: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
EMEzzy:
It's a shame we wasn't prudent when we was affluent.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by ibdeals1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
hmm i wonder where all the tin and colombite in jos is and also the coal in enugu,and so many precious stones in saki and some other tows in oyo state,,,we need to invest heavily in other sectors nt just oil oyel and oile angry undecided
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by emmanuelanjili(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
thank you for the write up,indeed it was educating.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by pat077: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op. Overhere in France we don't call them bricklayer, we refer to them as mason.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by dioman: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice write up. Got what to read during light out. Bravo op.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by holluwai(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
englishmart:
I'm okay. Provided it doesn't affect the price of origin and garri.

Oh you like that combo?

HAMPER! HAMPERS!! HAMPERS!!! (contents And Prices) / Why Do Our Bank Charges Us N301 While Cbn Sell For Them At N199 Per Dollar / Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids