Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything (38706 Views)

Egyptian Devaluation Backfires -- Nigeria, Be Thankful!!! / The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by 4thsense: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
sirugos:
God forbid, so U expect me to read all this? Never.

Why worry, go ahead and enjoy being the victim of the economic situation then....talk of the so called future leaders.

2 Likes

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
mfm04622:

If you can't read this small write up, how can you prove you worked for your degree if you have one? Don't exhibit your shortcomings like this in future!
noted!!! Thanks for d advice
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
adeoladeola:

Such a pity u dont know how inciteful and educating this piece is...you Nigerians shaa...they dont like reading at all.
lol see dis man oo, u no follow be nigerian?
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by nwaobitex: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
i hear
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Mesut11: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks Poster, I have been finding a way to really understand and digest d subject matter. I took my time to read dis piece and I enjoyed d way it was broken down.
Thanks for sharing and God bless ur knowledge.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by macalashe(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kudos Bro! This is so insightful and educative. However, does it mean that our leaders and those at the corridors of our economic affairs do not think rational? I think it's a question for gods.

Moreover, despite the fact that you made the complex economic terms so enjoyable and easy to read, many still find it so hard and uninteresting to understand the prevailing challenges posed to our economy. Alas! I shake my head

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by femmysin(m): 1:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Am still praying so d price would still come down to like $50.... Den govt will have no choice but to tell naija delta to drink there oil and concentrate on agriculture and other solid minirals.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by kreamstaff: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Very interesting read! So we have depleted our reserves, gone overboard in our borrowing, our currency aint worth much even when we sell our major produce and Ngozi says we are not broke?

OK, biko can someone explain what was so important that we were spending all our monies both earned, saved and borrowed on, cos as far as I've seen there has been much less "federal" infrastructural development in this country in the past six years than years previous, this clearly points to greater levels of government thievery in these past few years no bi so?
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bookmarked!

Saved too!

So very simplified... keep it up.

Jah bless your skill.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
adrainuche:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform

1 Like

Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by Max24: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
englishmart:
I'm okay. Provided it doesn't affect the price of origin and garri.
Seems u didnt get the moral of the story. Unlike the fight between PDP and APC or Boko Haram, this one will affect the price of garri all over the country and everybody will feel it.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by GboyegaD(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
tanimola22:

Just curious, how did you expect her to achieve that within her tenure? Would be great to hear your thoughts

I sent you an email some days ago. Can you please check and respond.
Re: The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything by MyMail2D: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hi,

Thanks for the long post...I read it very well and it opened my eye oooo..

We need to think well ..well in this country...
The effect of this mis-managment of the economy can affect us well long after the election.

It may take the next 4-8 years to rebuild the value of the Naira [4 - 8 yrs is what is the minimum to grow an industry and begin to export products enough to make an impact outside the country] .

Thanks for sharing.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HAMPER! HAMPERS!! HAMPERS!!! (contents And Prices) / Why Do Our Bank Charges Us N301 While Cbn Sell For Them At N199 Per Dollar / Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.