Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Get Free CV Appraisal And An Effective Sample Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Free CV Appraisal And An Effective Sample Here (1121 Views)

Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free CV Appraisal And An Effective Sample Here by Benjom(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
With the hundreds of thousands of CVs flying around, jostling for the few available job slots, can your CV boast of enough energy to withstand the gravity of the highly competitive Nigerian labour market?

You've tried desirously to fit in but the employers’ trash bin keeps inviting your CV for the wrong reasons: grammatical (syntactic and semantic) blunders, inconsistencies in the use of office tools/applications (page layout, line and paragraph spacing, indentation, bullets, alignment, font, orientation, margin, etc) unskillful use of words, length, wrong CV type for your level of experience, etc.

If you don't mind, we are in town to lend a help by giving you professional critique of your CV. Don’t be bothered if our appraisal hurts ‘cos we'll be frank with you. Otherwise, you'll be exonerated and commended. Further more, we’ll send you a sample to wake you from your slumber and get you back on queue for an unprecedented invite for that enviable job.

If you’re set, send your current CV to: exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com

You must be colourfully decorated and celebrated this time around!

http://www.benjommediaoutfit.com/how-to-write-an-effective-cv/cv-rewrite/
Re: Get Free CV Appraisal And An Effective Sample Here by Benjom(m): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Avail yourself of this opportunity to enjoy this unusual service.
Re: Get Free CV Appraisal And An Effective Sample Here by Benjom(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Please, don't send blank mails. Some forgot to attach their CV.
Re: Get Free CV Appraisal And An Effective Sample Here by Evergreen4(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
U didn't reply me on the cv I sent to u for appraisal some for months ago , and u are saying we should send another cv again. Wetin u dey do with our cv self
Re: Get Free CV Appraisal And An Effective Sample Here by Benjom(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
Evergreen4:
U didn't reply me on the cv I sent to u for appraisal some for months ago , and u are saying we should send another cv again. Wetin u dey do with our cv self

Well, there must have been a mix up somewhere. You said months ago... I'm surprised. I do receive quite a lot of CVs and I try as much as possible to attend to them, even though they're queued up. I even went as far as re-writing some of them to put the applicants through. May be yours was just an oversight. If you don't mind, you may contact me via this line: 08028556407 (Whatsapp, call or SMS) to drop your email address to confirm the authenticity of your claim...and if found to be true, I offer not only to appraise your CV but also rewrite it for free for you (if there is a need for that). But if you'll like to drop your email address here, you may do so at your own risk. Thanks for the information.
Re: Get Free CV Appraisal And An Effective Sample Here by Evergreen4(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Benjom:

Well, there must have been a mix up somewhere. You said months ago... I'm surprised. I do receive quite a lot of CVs and I try as much as possible to attend to them, even though they're queued up. I even went as far as re-writing some of them to put the applicants through. May be yours was just an oversight. If you don't mind, you may contact me via this line: 08028556407 (Whatsapp, call or SMS) to drop your email address to confirm the authenticity of your claim...and if found to be true, I offer not only to appraise your CV but also rewrite it for free for you (if there is a need for that). But if you'll like to drop your email address here, you may do so at your own risk. Thanks for the information.
Mr Benjom, there's no mix up from anywhere, I know u very well on nairaland, and I'm not new here.
Re: Get Free CV Appraisal And An Effective Sample Here by Benjom(m): 2:56am On Dec 07, 2014
Evergreen4:
Mr Benjom, there's no mix up from anywhere, I know u very well on nairaland, and I'm not new here.

You do? shocked ....but I don't know you ... Well, since you claimed to know me, that invariably means that I must have attended to you one way or the other. Otherwise, with all the offer stated above, you ought not to have come this far. I must therefore submit that you have an ulterior motive. Who sent you? grin

Aside, this is to inform all that I'll be taking a week off to attend a special divine gathering (Shiloh 2014) and I'm going to be camping there throughout (so excited about this). Consequently, any CV sent may not receive attention until my return from this most exciting divine platform. Among other things, I need to take the case of this guy called Evergreen4, who has the intention of tarnishing my enviable image here, to God grin ... see you all soon.

(1) (Reply)

Learning And Development Manager (150107-1) @ LAFARGE Close Date: 2015/01/14 / Audit Jobs For Graduate Trainees In An Investment Bank / Urgent!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.