Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? (5151 Views)

Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by pickabeau1: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2014
I'm a gentle boy oo

Can't hurt a fly

angry angry

Cc RoyalRoy
Coogar
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2014
tpia5:
^ who cares ?

And who cares if you dont care?
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by pickabeau1: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2014
It's a care not world where we come from

grin grin cheesy

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by tpia5: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:

And who cares if you dont care?

Just letting you know to stop boring us with your soliloquies.

You, coogar, prickaboo, shrymexx and whoever else is in your cult, should date and marry yourselves if you are all that.

Stop boring us with all this jargon abeg.

Gay marriage is not illegal outside nigeria, get married.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2014
^^^^^
Lollz.

Okay ma, your advice is well taken.

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by tpia5: 7:13am On Nov 29, 2014
pickabeau1:
I'm a gentle boy oo

Can't hurt a fly

angry angry

Cc RoyalRoy
Coogar

Oro mi lo ma pa e for sure.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by tpia5: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:
^^^^^
Lollz.

Okay ma, your advice is well taken.

Good for you.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by pickabeau1: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2014
on top which mata... na u carry other people wahala on top ya head na

Who God has blessed, no one can kill

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1901624_mock_jpeg9748e31bcc6e253fe4b834a4204a2a77
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by tpia5: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2014
seankafor:
How does this topic help a street begger here in Guatemala

The op should know
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by pickabeau1: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2014
madam tipatipa

its not prick......the tin still dey hungry you .... its pick

tpia5:

Just letting you know to stop boring us with your soliloquies.
You, coogar, prickaboo, shrymexx and whoever else is in your cult, should date and marry yourselves if you are all that.
Stop boring us with all this jargon abeg.
Gay marriage is not illegal outside nigeria, get married.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by bellong: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Lollz.... Pickabeau 1....sharpest shooter in the hood!!!!

I concur with 90% of Woged2005's posts.
Its amazing to read from her as her views come from a "strange angle" compared to many here.

Sadly enough I have watched over the years how many women will always come and attack her posts left, right and centre. Still she is one of the few people I follow here. grin grin

And Mr Bellong, don't you think too many details will fly you by in 3-4months?
You do know some people are non-professional actors, they can fake themselves into a man's heart!!! cheesy cheesy

I believe in 6months there would be some level of acquaintance where u both begin to show your true colors.

I never ever wanted a "church girl" right from my teenage days simply because most of them have always been proven to be hypocrites.... We see them everyday rolling with the not so "churchy" dudes in town so what is left to desire from them?

If we want to go by seeking for too many details, 6 months itself is too small. You can't know everything about a person in 6 months but weeks are enough to understand the thinking process, motivation and principles.

We most times miss these salient traits because we don't look well or are blinded by emotions and physique. A very very professional actor will still give somethings away unconsciously if one is looking well and hard enough.

There is what is called a background study. For someone one is planning to be with forever, doing a background check yourself wouldn't hurt. Go to the area she lives, works and her church, mosque or shrine, whichever is applicable, sample opinions about her character and person. It will give you an idea if its what you want. Watch her relate with people especially those perceived to be lower to her in status. Study how she manages her anger, if possible and is skilled, you can stimulate something to make her angry. She can't pretend with a reflex action.

Many things to say but time will not permit me to say them. And yes, 6 months is too much when I can ask God, IFA, etc about the person.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by onegig(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2014
bellong:

Many things to say but time will not permit me to say them. And yes, 6 months is too much when I can ask God, IFA, etc about the person.... cheesy cheesy

Yeah...the gods can never be wrong. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by crackhaus: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2014
bellong:
Watch her relate with people especially those perceived to be lower to her in status.
Bullseye!

This strategy has never failed me in over seven years of putting it into practise.

It's the quickest most reliable judge of character (for both men and women) before every other thing comes into play.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by bellong: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
onegig:

Yeah...the gods can never be wrong. cheesy

The gods know all things... cheesy

crackhaus:

Bullseye!
This strategy has never failed me in over seven years of putting it into practise.
It's the quickest most reliable judge of character (for both men and women) before every other thing comes into play.

It is what Yoruba call "Ajebi idan" (unfailing things).... cheesy
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by coogar: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Lollz.... Pickabeau 1....sharpest shooter in the hood!!!!

I concur with 90% of Woged2005's posts.
Its amazing to read from her as her views come from a "strange angle" compared to many here.

Sadly enough I have watched over the years how many women will always come and attack her posts left, right and centre. Still she is one of the few people I follow here. grin grin

And Mr Bellong, don't you think too many details will fly you by in 3-4months?
You do know some people are non-professional actors, they can fake themselves into a man's heart!!! cheesy cheesy

I believe in 6months there would be some level of acquaintance where u both begin to show your true colors.

I never ever wanted a "church girl" right from my teenage days simply because most of them have always been proven to be hypocrites.... We see them everyday rolling with the not so "churchy" dudes in town so what is left to desire from them?

church girls are hypocrites......
most of them are retired pröstitutes who suddenly decided to marry & then use church as a perfect cover.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by zeb04(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tpia's secret admirers una well done oh.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by damiso(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
coogar:

most of them are retired pröstitutes who suddenly decided to marry & then use church as a perfect cover.

Coogar but you met Sis Sarah at Edwife's church no? tongue So is sis Sarah a hypocrite grin

*still have beef that you did not whet my amebo desires tongue*
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by coogar: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
damiso:

Coogar but you met Sis Sarah at Edwife's church no? tongue So is sis Sarah a hypocrite grin

*still have beef that you did not whet my amebo desires tongue*

sister sarah left the convent! wink
she's an exception, there's always an exception to the rule anyways but the majority of the things one hears in the church are worse than the whorë-houses!

as per the beef, don't worry.....one day soon your amebo appetite would get it's whetting. grin
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by damiso(f): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
coogar:

sister sarah left the convent! wink
she's an exception, there's always an exception to the rule anyways but the majority of the things one hears in the church are worse than the whorë-houses!

as per the beef, don't worry.....one day soon your amebo appetite would get it's whetting. grin

Whateverrr tongue tongue

So Sis Sarah is the Saint among sinners grin
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by Woged2005(f): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
coogar:

But I never meant to placate 'Church girls' as hypocrites..I only wanted to point out that SOME girls use the phrase I am a "Christian Girl/ Lady" to fool men rather than say I am a "good lady". Being a "christian lady' does not equate to being a good person. Therefore, if I were men I will focus on searching for a 'good lady' not those who advertise themselves as 'Christian girls'.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by Woged2005(f): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Awwww! Thanks @RoyalRoy.

I come to NL to learn and share but not to entertain and while away idle time. That may make the difference. I have changed many negative things about me based on useful advice I got from NLers. I have made close good friend via NL. I observed that many people only see the forum as an avenue to vent off frustrations and while away time since the forum is faceless....it's like Youtube, there are people who have acquired university-level skills, even developed trades via tons of lectures on Youtube, there are also people who use it just to entertain themselves....different strokes!

Thanks @RoyalRoy. Love u loads for the compliment!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by tpia5: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
@ prickaboo

If I were you, i'd spend more time praying not to meet a drunk driver these ember months, than posting pictures of drunk people on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Woged2005:

Awwww! Thanks @RoyalRoy.

I come to NL to learn and share but not to entertain and while away idle time. That may make the difference. I have changed many negative things about me based on useful advice I got from NLers. I have made close good friend via NL. I observed that many people only see the forum as an avenue to vent off frustrations and while away time since the forum is faceless....it's like Youtube, there are people who have acquired university-level skills, even developed trades via tons of lectures on Youtube, there are also people who use it just to entertain themselves....different strokes!

Thanks @RoyalRoy. Love u loads for the compliment!!!

You are welcome dear.... A big fan...and always will be!!!

Thumbs Up!
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by bellong: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Coogar,

Royalroy is the sharp shooter that hunted Woged2005. Pickabeau is a mistaken identity... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by coogar: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
bellong:
Coogar,

Royalroy is the sharp shooter that hunted Woged2005. Pickabeau is a mistaken identity... cheesy cheesy grin

really?
royalroy? hmmmm - i ain't surprised though. too many snipers in this family section.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
bellong:
Coogar,

coogar:

really?
royalroy? hmmmm - i ain't surprised though. too many snipers in this family section.

Hehehehe.... I laugh in my Otuoke dialect!!!
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by coogar: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Hehehehe.... I laugh in my Otuoke dialect!!!

if any female gets pregnant on this section - our main suspects are pickabeau & yourself......until the female says otherwise. cheesy grin
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by bellong: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
coogar:

really?

He is a smooth operator. Works best in the background. It was from him android learnt the "background data" trade... cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by Stillfire: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
What I know is that there are no Christian boys in relationship. angry angry angry angry angry
A lot of wolves in sheep clothing. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by coogar: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
bellong:

He is a smooth operator. Works best in the background. It was from him android learnt the "background data" trade... cheesy cheesy

texans don't mess about....they go straight to the point! grin

Stillfire:
What I know is that there are no Christian boys in relationship. angry angry angry angry angry
A lot of wolves in sheep clothing. shocked shocked shocked shocked

that is because men don't pretend to be holier than thou like the ladies. retired pröstitutes join a church & use the alum therapy to tighten up collapsed walls. grin they scarf up & reduce their number of sėx partners by dividing the actual number by 7.

this is the worst time to be a bachelor! too many snakes in female bodies these days.
Re: Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? by bellong: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
coogar:

texans don't mess about....they go straight to the point! grin

Cowboys got no time to waste...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Confused, Should I Take Her Back Or Let Her Go? / Am I Wrong Fighting My Husband's Younger Brother's Side Chick? / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.