Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) (5275 Views)

Fibroid. Is There Really A Herbal Cure? / Staphylococcus Aureus :how We Got Solution From Nature20.dr.nature. / My Experience With Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by desperatem(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders, I am sharing with you my experience with a fellow Nairalander, a Staphylococcus therapist with a moniker of Nature20. I got to know about him on a thread he created under health section of Nairaland. From the way he explained staph and its possible cure. and from review of some Nairalanders who have patronized him, I decided to give him a try.

I called him on Friday 21st of November 2014, I told him I got his number off of Nairaland that I am interested in buying is Staph Therapy. He asked me my name and I told him, Immediately he heard that I am a Muslim, he decided forcing himself to speak some common Arabic tongue, i.e; Insha Allah, Alhamdulila and so on. From the way he speak it, you can easily deduce that he is not a Muslim. I asked him where he was and he told me he was between Abuja and Port Harcourt, that raised a suspicion because Port Harcourt is on the South while Abuja is in North Central. How can someone be between Abuja and Port Harcourt? So I told him I thought he was in Lagos, Because someone posted a question on the thread he created asking if he was in his Office at Abule Egba. I told him I live around Abule Egba in Lagos and Immediately he heard this, He told me he is in Otta, very close to Covenant University that he just came to deliver a therapy that he will be leaving for Abuja and Port Harcourt by Monday.

I told him I need the Therapy that how can we meet, he asked if I am serious that he prepared one Therapy for a man that he can give me the Therapy instead if I am serious. I told him I am serous but I cant come to Ota because I would be driving down there and Ota road is not so motorable. so we concluded to meet at Toll-Gate on the following day (Saturday). He said he would bring me 2 stuffs, one detoxifies and the other is the main staph Therapy. He said the cost is 10k and agreed with the price. We met at Toll gate the following Morning and the first thing he told me was that, the Keke Maruwa he boarded from Iyana Ilogbo had an accident that he would have stayed to help the driver but he cant because he was rushing to come and meet me. We shook hands and sat in my car. He then told me that he didnt buy the detoxifier he needed to add to a black liquid which i will first use to detoxify. He said i can get the detoxifier at any pharmacy. He said it cost 500 NGN. I told him no problem.

Maybe because of my car, he started showing me some names he stored on his phone. he said he met the people on NL that he sold the Therapy for them in the past. He stored the names with the price they paid him. i.e; Seun Abuja 18k, Mr. Olu lagos 25k and so on. He said he would have told me 15k when i called him, he said purposely reduced the price for me. He said I will give him transport fare plus the 10k he initally charged. I said no qualms. I gave him the money and he said we should pray. he laid his right hand on the Therapy and he started praying in Arabic. he was literally saying rubbish. He was trying to recite Surat Quraish and later Suratu'l Fathia grin. After the prayer he said he will drink out of the Therapy because he is a stranger and he needs to taste a portion of what he is giving me. I was so happy hearing that cheesy he tasted it and hand it over to me.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by desperatem(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
I called him 6 hours later that i can't find the detoxifier he asked me to mix with the liquid he gave me. he asked me where i was and i told him Agege, He said I should go to Boluke Pharmacy at Pen Cinema he describe the Dextoxifier to me and said i should buy the smallest pack. I got there and bought the stuff but it cost 1000 NGN. so after getting home in the evening, I wanted to call him and ask him how to mix the stuff, whether i should mix all the content of the detoxifier with the black liquid he gave me earlier, But his number was busy. i tried again for 35 minutes, yet his number was busy. I gave up that evening and tried calling him again on Sunday morning. That was when i grew suspicious of him. I then decided to use my second line to call him, Lo and Behold his number went through, he picked it and said hello. I kept quite and hung up the call. He text me 2 minutes later saying "I am in church, how can i help you"

This got me skeptical of the guy. up till now, the guy still barred me from calling him. why did he do that? I paid him the price he called (10k) I gave him T.fare, I even let him stay in my car and enjoy my car A/C for almost 20 minutes, Lol. On a more serious note, I am wondering why he barred my number from calling him. Because of that, I haven't taste out of the Therapy or the black liquid he gave me. I am so scared. and it keeps me wondering if the people giving positive review about his Therapy are his paid Internet gangster, but i doubt that because I dont think the guy can afford paying Internet gangster from his look and outfit. I think he has more than one registered moniker on NL or maybe I am wrong, maybe his Therapy is working but the guy just have a questionable character and his love of money is making him act like a cheap scammer. If you have ever used his Therapy please comment and tell us how you met him and how is the treatment going so far. and to you nature20 come out and tell Nairalanders why you acting cunning and why you barred me from calling you. Please mods, grace this thread a front page, let more people see this. This is about health, who knows what the guy is mixing and selling to people. I am not saying he is a fraud, But from the way he acts, he has a questionable character and its very unsafe. Thanks in advance.

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nature20 you are needed here
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. I suggest you visit a doctor to prescribe pharmacological drugs and not herbal drugs for you. I know herbal drugs are good because they're natural but you can't gamble with your health if you think this man is not credible.

Even if people come and testify on this thread that he's genuine, there's no guarantee that they're not working with him. I'm not saying he's a scam artist or not, all I'm saying is that you should follow your instincts.

Best of luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by desperatem(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. I suggest you visit a doctor to prescribe pharmacological drugs and not herbal drugs for you. I know herbal drugs are good because they're natural but you can't gamble with your health if you think this man is not credible.

Even if people come and testify on this thread that he's genuine, there's no guarantee that they're not working with him. I'm not saying he's a scam artist or not, all I'm saying is that you should follow your instincts.

Best of luck smiley

You are right there, That is why I am skeptical of the dude. I am so scared of using the Herbs he gave me. Its still in my kitchen staring at me each time i entered the kitchen, Lol.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
desperatem:

You are right there, That is why I am skeptical of the dude. I am so scared of using the Herbs he gave me. Its still in my kitchen staring at me each time i entered the kitchen, Lol.
Lmao you're very funny, just throw them away abeg
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by desperatem(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
xcelsia:
Lmao you're very funny, just throw them away abeg

I want the guy to come out and tell me why he barred me from calling him. His response would determine my next line of action. Thanks for your concern dear. Much Love

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
desperatem:

I want the guy to come out and tell me why he barred me from calling him. His response would determine my next line of action. Thanks for your concern dear. Much Love
Ok great, nature20, over to you
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Waliyllahi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
hi y'all....we all av to be careful with d we use herbs...deir composition ar nt known..and dre has bn studies that show dey are one of d causes of nephropathies etc... @op u shld av gone to a standard health facility for whateva symptoms disturbin u.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
I still don't get why some people turn to alternative medicine instead of seeking medical help, even when the infections are minor and can be treated easily

Going by your post, the said man can't be trusted
I'd advise you throw away the concoction (olowo f'owo ra ariwo grin)
Only God knows what rubbish he mixed together as concoction
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by dunhill27: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
U have been scammed. I don't know why people will do such thing in the name of curing staph. My friend the way out of ur staph problem is not concoction. My candid suggestion is for u to go to a trusted company that produce the product that treat staph infection. I have been directing some nairalanders the location of the company, so they can register and buy the products. If u want the location and how to go about it, whatsapp 08136478517
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by desperatem(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Aw!!! Thank y'all for your contributions. Your contributions are funny and candid. Where tha hell is Nature20? why did he stop posting on NL all of a sudden? You scammed me of 10k you are feeling fly, na so you poor reach? I cant imagine myself living on 10k for 4 days. God forbid!
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by bigl: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
@OP, staph is not something u go to herbal guy for d treatment. A friend of mine once had it and d doc placed him on injection for 10days + some antibiotics. I think d injection is gentamycin or so.

Best bet, go to a good and qualified doctor to fix u up. Some of these guys claiming to sell drugs aren't loyal bro! Don't let no one give u poison man! Life is too short.

And by d way, how did u know u've got staph, huh? Hey, u can't know by any symptoms unless u go for SFA ( Seminal Fluid Analysis). That's a sperm test, done in a lab. When u're confirmed infected (don't mind my word), then, go see a good doc. In 2 weeks, u're fixed up and good to go! If I hear say u pay any dough for concotion, ama flog ur little ass man! Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:18am On Nov 28, 2014
dunhill27:
U have been scammed. I don't know why people will do such thing in the name of curing staph. My friend the way out of ur staph problem is not concoction. My candid suggestion is for u to go to a trusted company that produce the product that treat staph infection. I have been directing some nairalanders the location of the company, so they can register and buy the products. If u want the location and how to go about it, whatsapp 08136478517
Treating Staphylococcus indeed! I bet Nature 20 does not even know what Staphylococcus spp . is!!
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:21am On Nov 28, 2014
desperatem:
Aw!!! Thank y'all for your contributions. Your contributions are funny and candid. Where tha hell is Nature20? why did he stop posting on NL all of a sudden? You scammed me of 10k you are feeling fly, na so you poor reach? I cant imagine myself living on 10k for 4 days. God forbid!
See, those guys are not that poor o! They scam a lot of people at the same time .
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by desperatem(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

See, those guys are not that poor o! They scam a lot of people at the same time .

Boss, the guy is poor from the way he looks. His suit (Na Coat the guy wear self grin) was shabby and the black color as turned gray. Anyways, I thank God i tried calling him the second day, If not, I wont know the guy has barred me from calling him, hence I would be gulping his concoction by now cheesy
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
desperatem:

Boss, the guy is poor from the way he looks. His suit (Na Coat the guy wear self grin) was shabby and the black color as turned gray. Anyways, I thank God i tried calling him the second day, If not, I wont know the guy has barred me from calling him, hence I would be gulping his concoction by now cheesy
Well thanks @ poster. l was even thinking of getting the remedy from him next week thanks now for the eye opener. The first time I communicated with him was via e-mail. We exchange mails and he ask where I was and I told him he wrote about the bacteria and the next thing he asked when I will get the remedy that I can go to bank and pay the money that he will be traveling to abuja that same hour that he can package the remedy and sent to me before traveling. My brother I told him OK but I did not pay cause his behaviour that moment was questionable. Anyway I decided to be following his thread to know at least the type of person he truly is before I can do biz with him. As I type this the thread he created on staphylococcus has been removed. This should be an eye opener to unsuspecting and innocent Nairaland users that there are scammers all over Nairaland so beware pals.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by hajlat(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
I have carefully gone through all the advices given.I am not in any way opposing the conventional drug but what I want you all to know is that I personally have treated staph patients who after being treated with various antibiotics had to try alternative medicine.
My advice to you now is to contact the nairalander who claimed to know those who can treat it with antibiotics.If after the treatment and appropriate test carried out and it is still there,(God forbid ) let us know .
Don't contact me untill you have done what I said .Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Menh, dis is really serious, nature we r anxiously waitin for ur response
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by desperatem(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
unuane1:
Well thanks @ poster. l was even thinking of getting the remedy from him next week thanks now for the eye opener. The first time I communicated with him was via e-mail. We exchange mails and he ask where I was and I told him he wrote about the bacteria and the next thing he asked when I will get the remedy that I can go to bank and pay the money that he will be traveling to abuja that same hour that he can package the remedy and sent to me before traveling. My brother I told him OK but I did not pay cause his behaviour that moment was questionable. Anyway I decided to be following his thread to know at least the type of person he truly is before I can do biz with him. As I type this the thread he created on staphylococcus has been removed. This should be an eye opener to unsuspecting and innocent Nairaland users that there are scammers all over Nairaland so beware pals.

Baba I am happy for you o! How much did he call the remedy for you? The guy is not a good player. Imagine he told me he was between PH and ABJ, him dey use ghost mode? I could sense that the guy is not straightforward from the onset. but i proceeded dealing with him anyways because of the positive reviews from the people who commented on his staphylococcus thread. I think he is the "people" writing the review. The guy get many ,monikers. Who removed the thread the guy created? the mods?
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by kemiola89(f): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
So many scam artists on Nairaland, just can't imagine myself falling for this cheap scam... Who knows if the herb isn't mixed with conc acid grin grin grin
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by senatorgary: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
he's a scammer. this his bank details only god save me from him he will still open with another name with nairaland very soon.
3042198830,FIRST BANK ,BALOGUN OLADIMEJI,ADDRESS:OFFICE SHOP 10.NEW LAYOUT MARKET CENTRE,BOROKIRI,PH.RIVERS,
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
desperatem:

Baba I am happy for you o! How much did he call the remedy for you? The guy is not a good player. Imagine he told me he was between PH and ABJ, him dey use ghost mode? I could sense that the guy is not straightforward from the onset. but i proceeded dealing with him anyways because of the positive reviews from the people who commented on his staphylococcus thread. I think he is the "people" writing the review. The guy get many ,monikers. Who removed the thread the guy created? the mods?
He said the remedy was 10k plus 2k to send it over 2 my state. Anyway he's going to meet his waterlo soon. Like i will say again this is an eye opener 2 every1 here. There are still lots of them here so be wise nt 2 fall to their scam. My candid question to fellow nairlanders has anyone ever been cured from using alternative medicine? Pls if u do, help some of us here pls. U can drop details here. Thanks
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
kemiola89:
So many scam artists on Nairaland, just can't imagine myself falling for this cheap scam... Who knows if the herb isn't mixed with conc acid grin grin grin
Honestly u might be right cause no one knows what those remedies are made from. I recently lost a very close family friend he and the wife we using herbal remedies to treat infertility they started complaining of stomach pains and both were rush down to the hospital he did nt make it but the wife did. He was laid to rest early this month. So pls guys we should be careful with who and what we take in as cure for staph.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
unuane1:
He said the remedy was 10k plus 2k to send it over 2 my state. Anyway he's going to meet his waterlo soon. Like i will say again this is an eye opener 2 every1 here. There are still lots of them here so be wise nt 2 fall to their scam. My candid question to fellow nairlanders has anyone ever been cured from using alternative medicine? Pls if u do help some of us here pls. U can drop details here. Thanks
just google silver biotic city drugs

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
unuane1:
He said the remedy was 10k plus 2k to send it over 2 my state. Anyway he's going to meet his waterlo soon. Like i will say again this is an eye opener 2 every1 here. There are still lots of them here so be wise nt 2 fall to their scam. My candid question to fellow nairlanders has anyone ever been cured from using alternative medicine? Pls if u do help some of us here pls. U can drop details here. Thanks
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by kemiola89(f): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
unuane1:
Honestly u might be right cause no one knows what those remedies are made from. I recently lost a very close family friend he and the wife we using herbal remedies to treat infertility they started complaining of stomach pains and both were rush down to the hospital he did nt make it but the wife did. He was laid to rest early this month. So pls guys we should be careful with who and what we take in as cure for staph.
So sorry about your loss. More reasons we have to watch whatever passes through our mouth, what we consume determines how long we live.
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
kemiola89:
So sorry about your loss. More reasons we have to watch whatever passes through our mouth, what we consume determines how long we live.
. Thanks a lot
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by unuane1(m): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2014
gommex:
just google silver biotic city drugs
Thanks broda . pls where can one get the drug ? and hope there is no side effects from taking it ?
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2014
unuane1:
Thanks broda . pls where can one get the drug ? and hope there is no side effects from taking it ?
if u google it, u wil see their customer care line
Re: Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) by nature20: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders and guests i am NATURE 20,OTHERWISE KNOWN AS DR.NATURE,I have been in the dark for the few days concerning this accusation my special thanks goes to a female member with this handle :Xcelcia ,i discovered suddenly that my thread :Staphylococcus Aureus ,why does it keep resurfacing? was hidden or removed,i was wondering what happened i opened another similar one which was removed again,then i knew something is wrong somewhere,my second thought (spam bot)i went to the extent of asking moderator (chaircover)reason my thread was removed . light was shed on the whole darkness and confusion when i opened a thread on malaria and grapefruit where my attension was drawn to the accusation by Xcelsia,which i was never aware of,why would see such an accusation and ignore it.The guy name is kamaldeen the number i stored on my phone is 09034665678,he accused me of barring his call,what a funny and untrue accusation.So funny because i do not even know how to bar a no.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Narv-p The New Immune Booster, By Dr. Aladdin's / Gain Weight Fast With Supplements / SWISSGARDE: A trusted brand in Quality Health Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.