Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia (84804 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by NaijaOptimist: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
Someone compliments your a$$ and you say 'Thanks'? That's crap.
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now.
Just my humble observation though.
The objectifiers can now jump on my post.

can it ever stop....
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
[sup] cry try dey squat make yansh plenty cheesy I go marry you if yansh come out
Wetin you get wey go make me marry you? You gatto to love me the way I am, pancake nyash and all grin tongue
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Vivly(f): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
dplomaticVal:

not all females got attractive features,that's why men admire the few endowed ladies with voluptuous body because they are exceptional and a unique breed of women. don't be pained if you've got no butte, there are so many buttt pad in the mart
Lol. So wrong bra.smiley
Just imagine a world where women objectify men by their abs, packaging, money and all. To what degree would you be pained?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked So you ain't ukwulicious?
Nope cool
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
voltron:

na aah. you have got curves and sides the size of a curvy Brazilian.. seen your pics before you took em down wink
angry leave my woman .no try that trick here
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

Wetin you get wey go make me marry you? You gatto to love me the way I am, pancake nyash and all grin tongue
grin ok.I go manage.I love u sad but that voltron say you be Serena Williams sister shocked I love you tongue
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
Lol. So wrong bra.smiley
Just imagine a world where women objectify men by their abs, packaging, money and all. To what degree would you be pained?
But we're already living in such a world! I for one, admit that I have a thing for men with packs. Not one pack abs o... 12packs!!! cheesy cheesy

And heck, you've gat to be well packaged too, plus hold beta change in your pocket. angry

Is that so bad? Is that asking for too much? sad tongue grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Prince202020(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
False na calabari women own big pass grin

When you see their ukwu you know sey ukwu pass ukwu tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
iykedare:

I would love to show you how to get a bigggg juicy butt.

You dnt have to. I gorrit.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by monemsis(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

But we're already living in such a world! I for one, admit that I have a thing for men with packs. Not one pack abs o... 12packs!!! cheesy cheesy

And heck, you've gat to be well packaged too, plus hold beta change in your pocket. angry

angry No fear.I get 3packs.my money dey come for heaven cool
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by lonelydora: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Before nko? They no know before

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by NoContract(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:
Nollywood filmmaker and [size=18pt]self-proclaimed[/size] culture critic Charles Novia says there should be no fuss about international stars who have big butts, because African women, especially Yoruba women are naturally endowed while theirs are usually artificial. He explains that Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez should be should be jealous of Mercy Johnson, Yvonne Okoro and a lot of African women – especially Yoruba women.

[size=18pt]Self-proclaimed indeed.

We don't know him here in France.[/size]
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Vivly(f): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

And heck, you've gat to be well packaged too, plus hold beta change in yopur pocket. angry

I get it. cheesy I was actually trying to pass the jab back at the guy I quoted. He thinks a girl's gonna be pained cuz of a$$ and I wanted to know what he's got.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
angry leave my woman .no try that trick here
grin grin grin I no try. Na December we dey so.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.

not after you stop the stereotype of...'i want a tall handsome man'

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by buchilino(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
in Nigeria Yoruba women r number bad asses, but if ur talk of Africa, then they r not even close, u need 2 travel 2 places like Ghana Liberia south Africa, even Kenyan women now have big n badder asses than Yoruba women wink

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by josite: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:

from d days of our forefathers and forever,d ass or some ohter feature will be the reason man finds u attractive,grow up and enhance ur own feature.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
I didn't knw this ooo... because school in france

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
voltron:

grin grin grin I no try. Na December we dey so.
I'm expecting my hamper grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by sukkot: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

what does that entail ?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by tintingz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
[size=15pt]He didn't lie at all.. Yoruba women are so endowed with arsenal and barca. grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
sukkot:
what does that entail ?
It means 'neat' and 'well groomed'. No shabbiness
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by iykedare(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Our women will work with this - booty for money. Aristoism continues on a bigger level.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by buchilino(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Diffdeef:
it's not ukwu,it's uku.

As an Igboman he pronounced correctly
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly with hips of a godess angry who give you that big hips
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by sukkot: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

It means 'neat' and 'well groomed'. No shabbiness
oh ok lol. cuz on this side ' package ' means something else cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry / Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.