Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia (84685 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by stagger: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
A woman is meant to satisfy the urges of a man. I can't imagine being married to a woman without touchables, suckables, rubbables and poundables.

The package has to be complete. I should be able to look at my wife while she is naked and fantasize about it for days on end. Keeps the love strong. Thank God say my wifey no dey slack gaan!

10 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by NaLaugh: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Where the proof at? cool
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by IdomaLikita: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
All of a Sudden, Steatopygia becomes the ONLY thing the Africa woman wants to be identified with! Shame!
Like Vivly said! "Go for the whole package"
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by iykedare(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
@ seun,

What is it with you and ishilove? Everything that comes from her makes frontpage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
It's embarrassing and sometimes create attention tho'
U might find it difficult to wwear that thight fitted dress cos of a big butt. It iss wahala
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

I love his sense of humor.

If we get too serious everyday we might just die of stress.

Something relaxing for a change.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by delors(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bros has been drinking again. shocked

Ogogolo nor good o my bloda cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
sukkot:
oh ok lol. cuz on this side ' package ' means something else cheesy
Thank God 'this' side ain't 'that' side grin

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
if i tell dz man say he dey mad now pple would think am harsh .how would he b saying a thing like DX like an inresponsible man. he now view female asses to know d biggest .ozwor.come and say such here won't mention d place.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
angry leave my woman .no try that trick here
grin grin grin I no try. Na December we dey so. oooh
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by sukkot: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

Thank God 'this' side ain't 'that' side grin
on this side it means gbola grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by kristen12(f): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Na lie jor, Anambra, Akwa-ibom and Cross river gals. Na dem get pass
Fear go catch you sef

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
Someone compliments your a$$ and you say 'Thanks'? That's crap!
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now.
Just my humble observation though and No, I'm not flat assed.
The objectifiers can now jump on my post.
Picture of your a$s or you are flat as$
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:
Nollywood filmmaker and self-proclaimed culture critic Charles Novia says there should be no fuss about international stars who have big butts, because African women, especially Yoruba women are naturally endowed while theirs are usually artificial. He explains that Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez should be should be jealous of Mercy Johnson, Yvonne Okoro and a lot of African women – especially Yoruba women.

Read his hilarious piece:

On his thoughts about today's fashion and the butt pad:

Source:http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/11/why-yoruba-ladies-have-biggest-butts-in.html?m=1
haaa shey ds one na yansh or truck grin grin grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
sukkot:
on this side it means gbola grin grin
What's that?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
I LOVE BIG JUICY AND LUSCIOUS AZZ AND BOOBZ. THE BIGGER THE MERRIER
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
We need pictures to confirm this.

Can Yoruba women please start posting pictures of their humongous badonkadonk to confirm this? Loool.

Let's do a proper survey.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by melotreaah(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristen12:
Na lie jor, Anambra, Akwa-ibom and Cross river gals. Na dem get pass
Fear go catch you sef
Ohh!! for real make i see ur own na
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by sukkot: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

What's that?
abuna tongue
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by fairygeh(f): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yes o,shout out to my Yoruba women wey gather ukwu like tomorrow no dey. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by CzarRex: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Omo see huge traffic for dis thread only just bcuz of ukwuuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Diffdeef(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
buchilino:

As an Igboman he pronounced correctly
Uku is the stylish pronunciation. grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by jmoore(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Charles Novia, Professor of Ikebe.

Where are the stats to back his claim?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
I go ban this Isihlove.I warn am not to carry this tin to frontpage angry
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly.come here angry Fast!
iykedare:

***still scanning her profile pic***

Carry your wahala leave my profile pic jare!! Na so una dey do o but u guys will bash ladies for making you guys women wrapper. any small thing, you scan profile pic yet you guys come here and beat chest for us when you fall mugu and cry foul for the whole nairaland how ladies are this and that. Who send that guy message to follow that lady with ukwu?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Vivly(f): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
Vivly.come here angry Fast!
For?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by IYANGBALI: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yes oooooooooo,na we get am with the sweetest toto. grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by vislabraye(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
Someone compliments your a$$ and you say 'Thanks'? That's crap!
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now.
Just my humble observation though and No, I'm not flat assed.
The objectifiers can now jump on my post.

Different strokes for different ladies. Take for instance Gabriel Union. When she was young, people hardly commented her for her looks. They always spoke about her intelligence. That made her wonder if she was ever beautiful.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Suzyky4u(f): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
What's the noise about big butt? Every individual (woman) is beautiful. I'm flat butted and I like am so. Small butt doesn't reduce anything from my personality. Agree or don't, that's your headache.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.