Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia (84681 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
Lol. The Ferguson protesters...
Nah. I don't live in La jolla.
impersonator
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
christopher123:
This is a brother that have seen it all, tasted it all just like we...now i give it to ghana babe, they are ugly but ikebe awesome

One think about big butts women is their toto is kinda too fleshy for my liking, just like shaky N100

I think I am okay with genevieve nyash than toolz own

but all is great, maybe doggy style will be great for big butts not missionary

try this and thank me later

peace

Lol, darn, you're one nasty guy and you definitely love eating the box. grin

I've never really cared about how fleshy the pum is, as long as it's moist and tight. Getting my head down to the box of just any chic, is something I don't do. grin

Also, Ghana chics aren't that ugly. A lot of them are actually very beautiful. Heck, I used to go to a Ghanaian Church back in the day, and I've Ghanaian in-laws. Per ratio, they might be better looking than naija chics, to be honest. Now add that ridiculous body to it.

Anyway, I don't discriminate - as long as the batty is fat, and the chic isn't obese - I'm on it. grin

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by KingTom(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
I love big butts and I cannot lie!

Ikebe Supah!!!!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by chinkichun: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
I guess he hasn't been to Bayelsa... He will testify of the goodness and mercy of "ikebe"

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Tunagee(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
Someone compliments your a$$ and you say 'Thanks'? That's crap!
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
It never used to matter before. Why the sudden change now?
Just my humble observation though and No, I'm not flat assed.
The objectifiers can now jump on my post.

baby the asses and bosoms never used to matter,until ladies started wearing tight dresses that are ass and bosom revealing. As for objectivism, the way you are dressed would determine how u would be adressed. i never for once desired to marry a lady who loves dressing provocatively with shape of ass and boobs gushing out. i only see them as fuckable elements.these indecent dressing has also led to so many ladies being abused sexually and seen as an object of Bleep.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Seriously, all these over-bloated butty doesn't trip me at all.

Call me any derogatory word, I don't really care much.

Maybe that's how my mind is configured. I have a special feature to look out-for, whenever I see women.

The first thing that makes me to go 'gaga' is her accent and it brings out the hidden beauty.

Butt is trash or added unwanted gift to me. smiley

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by youngwarlocks: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
dat a$$ for dere pass huku....na HUDU
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by dnawah(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
I keep looking forward to the day Men Will stop objectifying women and women will stop men from objectifying them.
See a woman as totally beautiful, a complete package and stop the stereotypes on a$$ and boo.bs.
sugar no verse o!pinshun or i don believe u.but if na artificial no worry,there is God.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
yansh matters

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
i'd like to see that arse of yours first of all undecided

why do you think saying ''thanks'' when a man compliments your physical features?(endowments) is the asss not part of your body?

i'm a guy that believes in and sees the overall beauty in women. but i don't think saying thanks when your assets are complimented is ''crap'' as you say. would you also say it is ''crap'' to say thanks to a compliment about your face?

compliments are compliments. even better when the 'complimenter' is sincere about it.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by tylesh(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by justi4jesu(f): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

Nope cool

You don fall my hand Ishi, there is love in sharing, so you can have some of my ukwulicious ukwu if you dont mind. tongue tongue
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Abraham2013(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
buchilino:
in Nigeria Yoruba women r number bad asses, but if ur talk of Africa, then they r not even close, u need 2 travel 2 places like Ghana Liberia south Africa, even Kenyan women now have big n badder asses than Yoruba women wink
Bros those ghana gals dere bakassi no b here oh! Infact 2 bottles of hero can comfortably stand on d bakassi of an average ghana gal.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingTom:
I love big butts and I cannot lie!

Ikebe Supah!!!!

grin grin grin
gbam!!! my oga has spoketh grin

i love the portable ones that vibrate nonstop grin

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Tunagee(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
DonGiovanni:
I too pray say na yoruba women get nyash pass. U won compare the nyash of igbo women. My dear d nyash dey run for blood!!! grin

igbo wonen yansh na akpako coupled with fucking K leg.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by KingTom(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
CalabarBoi:
gbam!!! my oga has spoketh grin

i love the portable ones that vibrate nonstop grin
Na so grin
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Oahray: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
lol. Ehya... Dunno why I find this funny.

Using your logic, appreciating someone's intellect is objectifying her, making her seem like a mere brain box.

It never used to matter before? Ever heard of Saartjie Baartman?

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Oblion(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:

you sef de talk?? Abi no be gua your CM labelled all ya azz-et for NL beauty contest Is no sterotyping, is called appreciating good creation
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by DanniceG(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
pickshure or grin
Vivly:
pickshure or....
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Sunnybabe(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
just passing by sha.

chaaai see ukwu
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Vivly(f): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oahray:
lol. Ehya... Dunno why I find this funny.

Using your logic, appreciating someone's intellect is objectifying her, making her seem like a mere brain box.

It never used to matter before? Ever heard of Saartjie Baartman?
Someone's intellect is abstract. It can't be used interchangeably as a sex symbol unlike a$$ and boobs.
I just googled Sarah baartman. What else did she have apart from the a$$?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by experimentist: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

Nope, my rear end is as flat as an ironing board.
I like it like that. What abt boobsy?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nihilist: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:

Someone's intellect is abstract. It can't be used interchangeably as a sex symbol unlike a$$ and boobs.

So physical attraction = objectification?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by zudozz: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
I dont think he has ever been 2 SA!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Bamz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlphaBobo:
This better not make front page[sup][/sup]

I honestly don't know why this made FP.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
10 in every 10 Lesotho women have big butts grin

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

But we're already living in such a world! I for one, admit that I have a thing for men with packs. Not one pack abs o... 12packs!!! cheesy cheesy

And heck, you've gat to be well packaged too, plus hold beta change in your pocket. angry

Is that so bad? Is that asking for too much? sad tongue grin
abeg you are woman! All you can wish for is a God-fearing man, thats all even if its Aki and pawpaw angry cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mondisweets:
10 in every 10 Lesotho women have big butts grin
Picture of 10 different Lesotho women with big buttz or U know nacheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Who cares what he thinks.....

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Sike(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
pictures of the butttts or i dont believe you.
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by Oahray: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:

nothing. They mentioned nothing, but she obviously had a brain. They showcased her like a mere zoo animal. That wasn't even in the last century, much less ours. Humans, like many animals, have always been fascinated with body parts, it's nature.

I believe most abstract things are linked to things less abstract. Sex appeal in itself is abstract, that is why it means different things to different people. Only the form that stirrs it is physical. In the same way, intellect though abstract, is a function of a live brain. I fail to see how the butt is physical and the brain isn't. Because we can't tie a wrapper over it?

If it's okay to praise a brain, why the discrimination against butts?
Re: "Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia by onila(f): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Dayuum!

Now I'm the Duke of Yoruba chics lol.

Anyway, I don't think they have the biggest butts though. East and Southern African chics own that title in Africa. Then you have got Ghanaians and Sierra Leoneans in West Africa. Angolans are crazy as well.

Then in diaspora: Brazilians, Dominicans, African Americans, Cubans, Ricans, and Caribs.

Zimbabwe girls are the most beautiful smiley

big butts and not over large like south African girls
but south Africans girls tend to be lighter

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.