Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,410 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman (935 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Dakuku Peterside Rivers State APC Governorship Candidate Seats In Front Of INEC / Sokoto State APC Chieftains Arrested - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chairman's Phone: singing. Otu a ka Chineke anyi di, agidgba oooo, Otu a ka Chineke anyi di, agidgba oooo, (ringing tone).

Chairman: Hello!
Atiku: Hello, my chairman!
Chairman: Please who am I speaking with please?
Atiku: It is me, Atiku, Abubakar Atiku, my chairman.
Chairman: Which Atiku please? is it my excellence?
Atiku: Mr Chairman, point of correction, I am not yet your excellency. It is only if you people make it so.
Chairman: Your excellency? Who wan stop you before? I say who wan stop you?
Atiku: Leave the jokes first. I actually called to apologise over the recent insult to the Imo delegates.
Chairman: Nooo, your excellence noo, you have never insulted ......
Atiku: Its not me, I mean the N1 million insult from one of the aspirants. I understand the money was given to the delegates for support. I personally find that insulting.
Chairman: Your excellence, I get your point. Myself was also surprised but what can I do. Imagine the whole delegates and just N1 million.
Atiku: My chairman
Chairman: Sir
Atiku: I actually called to let you know that I am going to correct that impression and wipe that smear of shame on our amiable delegates.
Chairman: I know what you can do sir.
Atiku: inform your people that I am coming soon. I will correct that insult with "transport allowance" of N5 Million. N2 million before the convention and N3 million after!
Chairman: Your excellency, sir! you mean five times, five times the one from the other oga?
Atiku: Not exactly. The oga gave N1 million to the whole delegates. The N5 million is for each delegate!
Chairman: Your excellency, sir!! Your excellency, sir!!! Yes sir. shon sir!!!!!!!
Atiku: My chairman, yours is N10 million, if you can deliver the Imo votes.
Chairman: Na who wan take them before?
Atiku: Do we have a deal?
Chairman: Your excellency, no worry yourself. how do we get the money let me set to work?
Chairman: Yes sir. We have a deal!
Atiku: Good then. I will get back to you.
Chairman: Thank you sir.
Atiku: Thanks a million my chairman.

Chairman ends the call and broke into a dance "Otu a ka Chineke any di, agidgba o, Imagine me, with ten million naria aaaa, agidigba ooo, onyezi ka m bu with ten million naira eeeeeeeeee, agidigba ooo! Agidi, agidi,agidigba eeee. agidigaba oo....."

Source: Noblezone leaks.

The above stated is a figment of my imagination.
Any resemblance to any person either living or dead is highly regretted.
Re: Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman by 0menka: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
noblezone:
Chairman's Phone: singing. Otu a ka Chineke anyi di, agidgba oooo, Otu a ka Chineke anyi di, agidgba oooo, (ringing tone).

Atiku: Mr Chairman, point of correction, I am not yet your excellency. It is only if you people make it so.
Atiku: Leave the jokes first. I actually called to apologise over the recent insult to the Imo delegates.
Atiku: Its not me, I mean the N1 million insult from one of the aspirants. I understand the money was given to the delegates for support. I personally find that insulting.
Chairman: Your excellence, I get your point. Myself was also surprised but what can I do. Imagine the whole delegates and just N1 million.
Atiku: I actually called to let you know that I am going to correct that impression and wipe that smear of shame on our amiable delegates.
Atiku: inform your people that I am coming soon. I will correct that insult with "transport allowance" of N5 Million. N2 million before the convention and N3 million after!
Chairman: Your excellency, sir! you mean five times, five times the one from the other oga?
Atiku: Not exactly. The oga gave N1 million to the whole delegates. The N5 million is for each delegate!
Chairman: Your excellency, sir!! Your excellency, sir!!! Yes sir. shon sir!!!!!!!
Chairman: Your excellency, no worry yourself. how do we get the money let me set to work?

Chairman ends the call and broke into a dance "Otu a ka Chineke any di, agidgba o, Imagine me, with ten million naria aaaa, agidigba ooo, onyezi ka m bu with ten million naira eeeeeeeeee, agidigba ooo! Agidi, agidi,agidigba eeee. agidigaba oo....."

Buhari is a terrorist

Atiku is a bastard

Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman by viczing(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
LoL nigga you crazy, so funny
Re: Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman by Dereformer(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
noblezone:

Say no to a coupist,

say no to murderer,

say no to a terrorist sponsor,

Buhari should go and look after his health before coming to rule us.

GEJforsure
Re: Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lolz! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
viczing:
LoL nigga you crazy, so funny
Laughter is good for the soul bro.

On the other hand, the other aspirants will just buy the delegates, whole sale!
Re: Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
noblezone:

Laughter is good for the soul bro.

On the other hand, the other aspirants will just buy the delegates, whole sale!
Odogwu nwoke, ana m ekele o! You cracked my ribs one more time.

grin grin
Re: Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Odogwu nwoke, ana m ekele o! You cracked my ribs one more time.

grin grin

Ada oma, ekele kwara m gi ooo.

All work and no laughter will make Jack's face to wrinkle too fast.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Think Igbos Won Nearly Majority Of PDP\AGPA Seat In Lagos, north APC / 22 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria / The Association Of Apes By Zuby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.