Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Please, Vote for Me (Social Media Africa Awards Best Blogger of The Year) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, Vote for Me (Social Media Africa Awards Best Blogger of The Year) (749 Views)

Download Best Blogger Template 2015 / Alexa Rank Results Of The Osun Best Blogger Of The Year (rate Them) / Who Wants To Be Featured On The Weekly Series Of "Nigerian Blogger Of The Week"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Vote for Me (Social Media Africa Awards Best Blogger of The Year) by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hi,

I'm one of the 10 nominees for the Blogger of The Year Award category in the 2014 Social Media Africa Awards sponsored by Sterling Bank Plc.

Out of the 10 nominees, I can bet I'm the most active on NairaLand wink wink

So, I need your support please. I need you to vote for me.

Pls go to: http://www.smaafrica.com/vote/blogger-of-the-year/

Enter your email and click VOTE.

Pls,also vote for Nairaland as the Best Rated Platform at : http://www.smaafrica.com/vote/best-rated-platform/

Voting is in progress and will end on Friday November 28, 2014.

Thanks and God Bless You!

cc: Seun , akinalabi , mukina2 , mmonigeria , Afam4eva, Lekksite , jarus , CyracksMrBlogger , mitchyy , kaymisola, LailaIkeji1, ojochidem, gonaij, OwillyOscar, ikem2 , globalwaly , rokiatu , lojik , ahmsta , abohrandy

1 Like

Re: Please, Vote for Me (Social Media Africa Awards Best Blogger of The Year) by chuks87(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
noted

1 Like

Re: Please, Vote for Me (Social Media Africa Awards Best Blogger of The Year) by akinswaggs(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2014
Oga jide, I've voted for you a long tym ago.

I pray you win

1 Like

Re: Please, Vote for Me (Social Media Africa Awards Best Blogger of The Year) by fattbabakay(m): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2014
I fear linda ikeji on dah list!!!!!!!
Re: Please, Vote for Me (Social Media Africa Awards Best Blogger of The Year) by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
fattbabakay:
I fear linda ikeji on dah list!!!!!!!

She didn't make the top 3 though. Didn't canvas for votes on her blog.

See gist and photos here: http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2015/01/photos-and-experience-at-smaa.html

(1) (Reply)

Get Jeema SMS Component And A Detailed Guide For Just N7,500 / Web Development/programming Training @ Yemlat.com / Bloggers And Webmasters - Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Wordpress!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.