Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters (1368 Views)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters / Occupy Social Media, Presidency Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by maslong(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Claims Aregbesola’s inauguration
costs N700m
PEOPLES Democratic Party’s (PDP)
candidate in the last Osun State governorship
election, Senator Iyiola Omisore, has urged
people in the state, especially his supporters not
to be despaired by today’s swearing-in of
Governor Rauf Aregbesola for a second term in
office; just as he assured them that he would
triumph at the election tribunal where he had
appealed against Aregbesola’s re-election.
Senator Omisore in a statement also urged the
people of Osun not to be carried away by the
event of today, which he described as “pyrrhic,
un-sustainable and a celebration of fraud that
the tribunal would sooner than later expose.”
Omisore stated that today’s event was only
being celebrated by “a handful of fun and
gluttonous pleasure seekers who would not stop
at anything to bleed the state’s treasury to a
comatose in order to satisfy their appetite for
their owambe jamboree at any time.”

Read more @

http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=37051
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by maslong(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by YEMOYEMI: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
I like Sen Iyiola Omisore but not to govern Osun State and Osun people have spoken. Omisore can never make a good governor. Who would his Commissioners be?
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by maslong(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by 2cato: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
I like Sen Iyiola Omisore but not to govern Osun State and Osun people have spoken. Omisore can never make a good governor. Who would his Commissioners be?
omisore have some point majorly most of the ballot paper used in osun election were stolen ballot paper from ekiti state election. APC and arebgesola knows that and they can not escape the judgement of the tribunal.
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by akoraye(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
2cato:
omisore have some point majorly most of the ballot paper used in osun election were stolen ballot paper from ekiti state election. APC and arebgesola knows that and they can not escape the judgement of the tribunal.
Guy! your source of this info?

1 Like

Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by Hormoniyi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
I dey laugh in 3D....Go sit down joh,stolen mandate koh, stolen manyear ni.
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by Hormoniyi(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
I dey laugh in 3D....baba go sit down joh,stolen mandate koh, stolen manyear ni.
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by 2cato: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
akoraye:

Guy! your source of this info?
if you remember when omisore ask the tribunal to allow him inspect the ballot paper and was given go ahead rauf made sure no body was allow near the paper and it resulted in scuffle. Omisore knows that and rauf will soon knows his fate
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by noordean(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hormoniyi:
I dey laugh in 3D....baba go sit down joh,stolen mandate koh, stolen manyear ni.
u dey mind dat man?? Ao exam bro
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by olumideolamide: 4:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Which mandate do u ve to collect back? ContinUe dreaming. Why can't u stop deceiving ursef for once. Forget abt u ruling Osun for life.
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by olumideolamide: 4:47am On Nov 28, 2014
I tire for dis mr dreamer.
noordean:
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by Hormoniyi(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2014
noordean:
i dey rough am o ba'ami.
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by MudRaker: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2014
E go be like dream for Aregberascal eye when the tribunal finally rules on his fraudulent election victory and boots him out.

I see him migrating to Togo in the dead of the night.
Re: ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters by MudRaker: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2014
2cato:
if you remember when omisore ask the tribunal to allow him inspect the ballot paper and was given go ahead rauf made sure no body was allow near the paper and it resulted in scuffle. Omisore knows that and rauf will soon knows his fate

The fear of Omisore among the sw Janjawiids is the beginning of wisdom.

Omisore is so despised by Tinubu and his cohorts because it was Omisore that exposed the Salami scandal.

He provided evidence of phone records between tinubu and the disgraced president of the appellant court.

They know that they are going to be booted out that is why Aregberascal has been so quiet until yesterday.

The removal of Rauf will surely dent Tinubu's ego and any bargaining chips he has in the Janjawiids assembly. With only 3 statesin the southwest which are not guaranteed to win the gubernatorial elections in 2015, I foresee the northern bloc edging Tinubu aside before the election.

Tinubu will return to his small pond politics after 2015 election.

(1) (Reply)

The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari / President Jonathan Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Church Today-photos / Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.