Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,402 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Shocker !!! Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocker !!! Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM (pics) (1080 Views)

Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) / Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM / Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker !!! Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM (pics) by SortCode(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
A strange accident happened in Harare, Zimbabwe. According to a report, a snake slithered to an ATM machine at Barclays Bank Angwa Street and then entered a car.

Passers-by surrounded the car to get a closer view of the snake and its owner. Others were busy taking photos from the onset and managed to capture pictures of the snake and the car that it later entered

Huge crowd gathered to have a look at the incident
When the crowd mobbed the car and asked the driver to explain the bizarre occurrence, he professed ignorance and unperturbedly asked them to release him so he could go home.

He said: “I don’t know what you are talking about, let me go home.”

Source: http://www.naij.com/332421-photos-snake-withdraws-cash-at-barclays-bank-atm.html

Re: Shocker !!! Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM (pics) by okonja(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
shocked shocked shocked...Is this in Africa?

*modified*

I actually didn't read the post earlier, now I know it's in Zimbabwe....Africa Magic at work
Re: Shocker !!! Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM (pics) by SortCode(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
okonja:
shocked shocked shocked...Is this in Africa?
It happened in zimbabwe
Re: Shocker !!! Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM (pics) by snadguy007(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
shocked shocked shocked Power of black magic
Re: Shocker !!! Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM (pics) by MuguliciousMUGU: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
This only happens in africa... Right here in australia there is nothing like ATM... we just send a message by typing 500,000 dollars and send it to 323419 and we get the money through our phone

(1) (Reply)

The Black Man. / Today Is My Birthday Wish Me A Hapi Bday / 5 Reasons Why You Should Quit Social Media In 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.