Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (334623 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / INEC Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Uricas:

lol. I think they are using the same trick for you guys and they did to us yesterday at Ibadan north west. There yesterday, if you don't have connection with them before now, your name won't be there.
lol. That 265 names cover all categories aside the corp members.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by tosynbolade(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2015
vigour4ril:
Diz INEC pple don add ojoro oooooo

Uricas:

lol. I think they are using the same trick for you guys and they did to us yesterday at Ibadan north west. There yesterday, if you don't have connection with them before now, your name won't be there.

God pass them..
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2015
tosynbolade

sure
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Frm the first 30 names they called, its only 4 pple that I saw that collected money. Pple don change am for the INEC officials, everywhere is now rowdy and NSCDC has started to calm and arrest d situation.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Larwin(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2015
nawa oooo, I pray for Nigeria
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Larwin(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
please, any news from egbeda? I hope ppl never beat DAT woman.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zemiu: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Pls any news from IDO ve they started paying?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by tosynbolade(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2015
vigour4ril:
Frm the first 30 names they called, its only 4 pple that I saw that collected money. Pple don change am for the INEC officials, everywhere is now rowdy and NSCDC has started to calm and arrest d situation.

Have you checked for your own name??
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2015
tosynbolade:

Have you checked for your own name??
Though am still on d queue, waiting patiently for it to be my turn.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by beylinko(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2015
ajasa4link:
Please any info concerning payment in ngaski local government, kebbi state cos it seems the LGA that I've been reading about paying presently are mostly in the southwest. I just Hope those people will pay tru account as they promised after the training o Because transportation to my LGA and fro back to my ppa is 1000 which I spent to submit callup letter for verification. I spent another 1k to go for training abdominal spent like 2k on feeding during the training coupled with the fact that I had to sleep in a mosquito infested classroom tru out d 3 days for the training.
So going to my LGA to collect my training allowance will mean I have spent 5k to collect 4.5k which is not a good business at all!
Being wondering if anyone would show up from the North. Did my training in Birnin kebbi but no info yet. My arms are Still crossed expecting news from them.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pple has destroyed the office of Ibadan North Inec juz now. They were breaking their windows and beating civil defence officials up. NTA juz arrived now to capture the live proceedings.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
vigour4ril:
Pple has destroyed the office of Ibadan North Inec office juz now.
did you mean it. I guess you guys are much. Omo don't dull yourself o. Don't let them catch you ooO.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by tosynbolade(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
vigour4ril:

Though am still on d queue, waiting patiently for it to be my turn.

I heard that everything is now in a state of hullabaloo in Ibadan North LG and no payment again today...
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
I think INECNigeria should interfare. What those INEC officials are doing is very bad.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Uricas:

did you mean it. I guess you guys are much. Omo don't dull yourself o. Don't let them catch you ooO.
Ibadan North just stopped payment till further notice. Operation burst juz came in now and picked 5people that started d violence.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by tosynbolade(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
vigour4ril:
Pple has destroyed the office of Ibadan North Inec juz now. They were breaking their windows and beating civil defence officials up. NTA juz arrived now to capture the live proceedings.

Lols...NTA matter!!....all hell is let loose!!
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
tosynbolade:

I heard that everything is now in a state of hullabaloo in Ibadan North LG and no payment again today...
Yeah payment has been cancelled. Officers of Operation Burst has been drafted in and they have started making arrest.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
tosynbolade:

Lols...NTA matter!!....all hell is let loose!!
Not only NTA sef, Operation Burst don come.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Oga ooO
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Uricas:

Thankz my guy, I be air oooo, so dey no fit catch me.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
vigour4ril:

Thankz my guy, I be air oooo, so dey no fit catch me.
lol! God pass them.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Zikkie(f): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nawa o! I knew it would be that way @ Ibadan North. I was at egbeda LG today. We were asked to write our names that we would be the first set to be considered for the election work. But there was no violence.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
The truth juz came out now. The officials of INEC says they are not taking both ex-copers and students/workers. According to the stat the woman who happens to be the head here said. She says they hav 2700 people that came for the training in which 900 are corpers. So the game the woman is trying to play wit us now is that, she will use only copers which are more than enough, coz they wanna take juz 700 adhoc staff.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by ABDamola(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Zikkie:
Nawa o! I knew it would be that way @ Ibadan North. I was at egbeda LG today. We were asked to write our names that we would be the first set to be considered for the election work. But there was no violence.

Ehen?
We dt av collected nko?
And wat if d numba of dos dt wrote dia names 2day wa more dan dos needed 4 d elctn nko?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by ABDamola(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
vigour4ril:
The truth juz came out now. The officials of INEC says they are not taking both ex-copers and students/workers. According to the stat the woman who happens to be the head here said. She says they hav 2700 people that came for the training in which 900 are corpers. So the game the woman is trying to play wit us now is that, she will use only copers which are more than enough, coz they wanna take juz 700 adhoc staff.
Wich LG s ds?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Zikkie:
did you collect your money?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
vigour4ril:
The truth juz came out now. The officials of INEC says they are not taking both ex-copers and students/workers. Accorsing to the stat the woman who happens to be the head here said. She says they hav 2700 people that came for the training in which 900 are corpers. So the game the woman is trying to play wit us now is that, she will use only copers which are more than enough, coz they wanna take juz 700 adhoc staff.

does that explain why they didn't give you guys your allowance.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
ABDamola:

Wich LG s ds?
Ibadan North
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by vigour4ril: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Uricas:

does that explain why they didn't give you guys your allowance.
Yeah that's it.
The E.O just started copying a doctored list from her lappy into a flash. She wanna produce a photocopy of d doctored list and paste it for us according to the directive of Operation Burst.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by tosynbolade(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
vigour4ril:

Ibadan North

Does that mean that we went to the training for fun??...they must be sick
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
vigour4ril:

Yeah that's it.
The E.O just started copying a doctored list from her lappy into a flash. She wanna produce a photocopy of d doctored list and paste it for us according to the directive of Operation Burst.
this money is called training allowance. Everybody that attended the training is entitle to the money.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply by Uricas(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Normally, there are supposed to be using the attendance list of the training for payment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (103) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.