Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. (9258 Views)

How I Stopped Receiving Those MTN Spam Messages / Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by 2best(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
I would be †̥Ђe Happiest person on Earth if dis works... MTN mollested my life wit dis their unwanted text messages.... So ĦΔÞÞƳ in advance...
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Akamo5(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
i av text d code yesterday but dem almost kill me with d messages today again.
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by emerich(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tnx at Op a million times, those messages have really been an issue, never got text all thru 2day, have rested from mtn n It's spam messages.
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Pokemon43(f): 5:29am On Nov 29, 2014
emmyspark007:
pls dont listen to the op mtn is ur friend....
lol
run from empty-hen oooo i don't need their friendship
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by lanre316: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Search for postman spam blocker on Google play store and install it. Make sure you read the instructions on the app. Good luck.
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by aiikay(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Will be among those that will call for Thanksgiving if this works, even if for some days!
Unsolicited texts have devalued SMS; even some supposed SMS from friends, say an invitation, also usually receive same burial - deletion on arrival!
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by vccguy(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2014
Bro u are blessed thanks a lot
mtn stress is too much
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by vivalavida(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
trenlog:
follow the below instructions…
From the message section of your phone,
Send STOP to 33111

Immediately you will receive a message
saying ” Your number has been removed
from MTN promotional Database”.

Now you can enjoy and flex with your
mobile devices having MTN sim card in it.

Also share this post with your brothers and
sisters, friends and family members who
also use mtn so they can be free from MTN
message disturbance..

They charged me #50 for that
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by egopersonified(f): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
I did that so many months ago and the texts increased by 500 percent after a few days. Just look at it this way, the devil helps you cast out one demon and sends 20 in its place.
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by reaky(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
vivalavida:

They charged me #50 for that
Tell me it's a joke grin
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by vivalavida(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
reaky:

Tell me it's a joke grin

Am serious
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by aiikay(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sent the text yesterday, but no effect yet.
This is just for today afternoon/evening.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
datguru:
thanks bro, it worked. I got a response that I will be removed from their campaign database within 24 hours

Before U think of jubilating; note dat MTN will start again with U after some time. I have done dat severally..
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Ethereal0110(f): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
THIS SH*T AINT WORKING , am getting 2* more messages than i received before after sendin STOP TO 33111
trenlog:
follow the below instructions…
From the message section of your phone,
Send STOP to 33111

Immediately you will receive a message
saying ” Your number has been removed
from MTN promotional Database”.

Now you can enjoy and flex with your
mobile devices having MTN sim card in it.

Also share this post with your brothers and
sisters, friends and family members who
also use mtn so they can be free from MTN
message disturbance..
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by lanre316: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
I told you guys, just download postman spam blocker and thank me later. You can get it here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thesimpleandroidguy.apps.messageclient
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by nikkyshyne(f): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
This thing is rubbish. The spam messages has gone worse. I am doomed!!
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2015
nikkyshyne:
This thing is rubbish. The spam messages has gone worse. I am doomed!!
lmao...aren't we all.
Re: How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. by ultrazone(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Unlock An Iphone: Iphone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 Or 6 Plus / I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed / Blackberry Z10, Q5 Or Q10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.