Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? (1710 Views)

Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys / Can You Kiss Your Lover When He/she Hasn't Brushed / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by lemmeknow: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
No matter the love u got for that boo, it doesn't stop the creative, evil thoughts of giving a showdown of ur brutality prowess (like Chris brown )!!!
Even the gentlemen cant deny having this thoughts!
Amazingly enough, many men make a showdown on their partners as well as the women (this class of women are often called iron-women)

A few relationships or marriages are open thrillers, while MANY are in-house horrors! All these are results of incompetence on the part of both partners (especially the man), as well as wrong timing on the part of both individuals making up the union-this is as regards readiness for marriage!

Above, I am just venting due to what I see with many marriages!

Pls share your wits 'n' deeds as regards the subject!!
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by anssy(f): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
I would allow him read my Facebook messages, if he loves me, that should reset him, BTW space for sale
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by lemmeknow: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
anssy:
incase
Your comment just reminded me of a song!
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by tintingz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
[size=15]Yes... undecided[/size]

some girls take this maltreatment from their hulk-hogan silly boyfriends
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Hazardd(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yea,normally my way of discipline is by giving her silent treatment
that girls weak point
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Itz not ideal to lay a hand on a gal,wen you are about to lose it,just walk away.
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Missmossy(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some guys could lose their temper at the slightest provocation which isn't nice. A guy's ability to maintain a cool head even when angered reveals a lot.

2 Likes

Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by html14java(f): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
I have a customized blowing hand
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Taleeysun(f): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
tintingz:

not even in my dream
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Taleeysun(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
tintingz:

not even in my dreams
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by lemmeknow: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:
Itz not ideal to lay a hand on a gal,wen you are about to lose it,just walk away.
Remember this ain't just about the MAN!
I hope u no some women are the Van Damme in their homes!
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by BreezyRita(f): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Silent treatment anytime....... grin
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by chibwike(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op...i wont let u know
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
lemmeknow:

Remember this ain't just about the MAN!
I hope u no some women are the Van Damme in their homes!
Yeah,bt d best thing is to walk away,wen she is about to lose it.
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by hefelove(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'll make her feel like she doesn't exist that's when she'll cum back to her senses
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by chimerase2: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
No mata how pissed off and angry I could be I can never ever hit ma hand on a female kai embarassed
Even wen I saw ma gal frnd cheating on me I couldn't try it
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
My gucci Belt do the magic
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by mesoade(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
When a girl provokes you,don't beat her . . Walk out on her and give her the SILENCE treatment,don't pick her calls,just ignore her . . This method is fiercer than beating her.
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Charles4075(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
If a lady should provoke me, I won't raise a finger on her. I'm not a beast. But what I'll do to her will be worse than death itself. Don't ask me what is it..
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by lemmeknow: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Charles4075:
If a lady should provoke me, I won't raise a finger on her. I'm not a beast. But what I'll do to her will be worse than death itself. Don't ask me what is it..
O boy, I hope no be to kill am! Killing n beating different

1 Like

Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Equado(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2014
The day she provoked the devil in me...she broke my laptop...all in the name that the light 4rm the laptop was disturbing her sleep...Lord knws ah wnted 2 disfigure her face wiv a slap...den agen she has d smoothest skin eva...anywayz ah gave her d silent treatment which in my opinion z worse
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by lemmeknow: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
But how on earth does silence discipline a person Don't u think that even gives her more audacity? She already knows u gonna do nothing!
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Charles4075(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
lemmeknow:

I'm not saying I'll kill her bros.. But what she'll get from me will be worse than death itself
Re: How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
lemmeknow:

lol...aswair

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! / The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD / Guy Gets Best Revenge After Discovering His Wife Cheating On Him.see What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.