Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married (1806 Views)

Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by star141(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2014
Samabu07:
Pay her like you struck a deal with her right? When you do this, you ruin her future and your child. The child needs both parents attention.

Nigeria is kinda of free to some extension otherwise the thought of you paying for child support let's say a 100k monthly till he/she graduates from Tertiary should give you a change of heart.

Lastly, if your sister gets pregnant for a man and he only takes the child after delivery. How would your family feel? Social stigma, family morality+legacies...oh shit...

I luv ur last question, I just pity dis generation cos u don't understand their sense of reasoning at all.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by Gizkid85(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Anyway its all choice sha getting married or nt dosent count atall
Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by tipsieoladj(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2014
canadianprince:
End time things indeed...
The bible said on the last day, people will forbid to get married... That's exactly what u're insinuating here.
guy u b idiot ooo... If u no prove where that is written in the Bible, sango go Bleep ur arse
Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by Missmossy(f): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Eeyah you won't like the outcome anyway. I so pity you embarassed
Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
What is the main, the main reason?
Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by Gizkid85(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:
What is the main, the main reason?
baba see ehn women and their wahala sha av beign 2 homes were d wife seems 2 b d problem in the house besides nd dere ar also some spiritual tins also attached 2 her as well there are so many tins sha I can't start saying online
Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by Medunah: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pls, how is it our biz if u get married or not?
Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Gizkid85:
baba see ehn women and their wahala sha av beign 2 homes were d wife seems 2 b d problem in the house besides nd dere ar also some spiritual tins also attached 2 her as well there are so many tins sha I can't start saying online

Guy, I get you.
Just no allow the experiences of determine your experience.
Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by ennon92(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
it is only sick people that will call the op's idea nice.
u got it wrong man! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by Cholls(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Gizkid85:
I dnt really buy the idea atall coz taking responbilities of women is way so annoying I prefer gettin a gal pregnant once she gives birth collect d child and pay her off wat do u guys think no abuses pls
my brother what can I say? This will surely sell for a nollywood movie. cry
Re: I Don't Really Buy The Idea Of Getting Married by Gizkid85(m): 3:21am On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

Guy, I get you.
Just no allow the experiences of determine your experience.
thanks baba women ur problem yaf 2mussh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Spanish Pet Names U Can Call Ur Girl. / Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever / 10 Sweet "Nothings" She Needs To Hear From You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.