Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

GOBE: Wife Resort To Romance-Machine After Love Making With Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOBE: Wife Resort To Romance-Machine After Love Making With Husband (882 Views)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? / Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOBE: Wife Resort To Romance-Machine After Love Making With Husband by ikaboy: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dear Bunmi,
MY girlfriend’s pal just came back from abroad with a gift of a vibrator for her. She was so excited about it that she now seems almost addicted to it. I think she prefers it to me. Even when we make love, she rushes to the toilet afterwards to ‘finish things up properly.’ I feel humiliated

....... Extracted from the Vanguard.
Re: GOBE: Wife Resort To Romance-Machine After Love Making With Husband by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
it means you don't satisfy her

take alomo with small stout next time you want to have sex with her

thank me later
Re: GOBE: Wife Resort To Romance-Machine After Love Making With Husband by Truth24(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chop banana till you go .......
#Tank me later
Re: GOBE: Wife Resort To Romance-Machine After Love Making With Husband by aristocrazzy: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Enlarge your size to that of the machine do it now.
Re: GOBE: Wife Resort To Romance-Machine After Love Making With Husband by Missmossy(f): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chai lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: GOBE: Wife Resort To Romance-Machine After Love Making With Husband by Raymysterio(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
She needs JESUS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Marriage, The Ultimate Achievement For Women? / Will My Dad Finaly Get Married To My Girlfriend? / Things To Do For Your Woman Without her Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.