Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,413 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) (4567 Views)

El-rufai Posted This On Facebook, See Nigerians Reply / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust / Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Cyberbaze(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-HHBYqfx1rTk/VHdrI1rjm6I/AAAAAAAABhU/hw_oz5lcgdQ/s280/mediahoarders_com-broad-day-light-theft-buhari-submits-account-number-begs-for-donations-on-facebook-01.jpg[/img]

Former Nigerian Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari has taken to social media to solicit funds for his presidential campaign.

The presidential aspirant, who intends to contest on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has urged his supporters to donate towards his ambition via a Facebook post.

The request published on the page of the former Head of State and also on the Buhari Support Group’s page reads:

Good morning friends!

As we have made it clear, our campaign is going to be funded, planned and run by ordinary Nigerian citizens like you. This is in recognition of your role as biggest stakeholders capable of changing the course of history of this great yet badly run nation.

In this regard, we launch our crowdfunding platform through which every Nigerian can contribute his token towards shaping the destiny of this country. Here are the details:

Account Name: Buhari Support Organizations

Account Number: 2026724405

Bank: First Bank Nigeria

Dear friends, I know what it means to ask citizens over 60% of whom live on less than $1 per day to donate for this campaign. I know many of you are finding it difficult to pay your rents, school and medical bills, to buy the fuel to cook your food, light up your homes or power your vehicles. I know how it hurts and I know you have suffered enough.

But that little contribution – that little sacrifice you make is an investment in the future that come 2015 will usher in a new era for our country, one that promises jobs and opportunities for anyone willing to work hard, and peace and prosperity for all.

So when you look at that little amount of money you are parting with, and the money our opponents are offering you for your votes, think not about the nominal value, think about the choice you are making, and that choice is very clear; either you put your money for a change you trust in, or for four more years of insecurity, corruption and bad leadership under President Jonathan.

Our opponents have huge financial resources, I have only you and God, and I trust that our struggle will triumph. Our opponents have foreign bank accounts and possessions to run to when they destroy this country, me and you have only this Nigeria to live and die in. So let’s join our hands to make it better.

Thank you and God bless.

The aspirant was earlier quoted as saying that the presidential nomination form he purchased from the APC, which cost N27 million, was too expensive leading to speculations that he might be under financial constraint.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vQwmgus7cK4/VHdr2xQi-sI/AAAAAAAABhc/MmyEjconhV8/s1600/mediahoarders_com-broad-day-light-theft-buhari-submits-account-number-begs-for-donations-on-facebook-02.jpg[/img]
Source = www.brandednaija..com

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
this man is trying to take us for a fool who does he think he's deceiving definitely not me and nlanders

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by kestolove95(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
even tan will donate..cox dey dem self ar tired of dia clueless boss

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
What of the address of a blood bank?
No be only money, na blood i go donate!

Excuse me!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Dhejy7: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by shizzleStar: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Who is this blood-thirsty vampire and demon trying to deceive

mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm not his fan though, you guys should try to understand that it could not be really him that tweets on social media. it could be the person that has been impersonating him online all these while is tired and now wants to use these dying times to make a great hit! I pray our security agents do something behind the SCAMMER behind this.

investigations begins with the bank details!
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by shizzleStar: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
noblezone:

Excuse me!
grin The blood-sucking demon promised to soak Nigerians in their blood when he fails again in 2015 grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by egift(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Majority of Obama's campaign funds came from online donation (I personally made donations severally). Once the nominations is concluded, there will be a massive fundraising drive. Buhari's Administration will be a Mass-Movement, step aside - Change is here to stay.

Updated: I have added a screenshot from my mail (some TANiods have claimed below that am lying). He is just a tip of it.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by danyegbule: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:
Majority of Obama's campaign funds came from online donation (I personally made donations severally). Once the nominations is concluded, there will be a massive fundraising drive. Buhari's Administration will be a Mass-Movement, step aside - Change is here to stay.
You can lie..... show us the proof that you contributed to Obama fund raising campaign or I don't believe....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Cyberbaze(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
shadowgwalker:
I'm not his fan though, you guys should try to understand that it could not be really him that tweets on social media. it could be the person that has been impersonating him online all these while is tired and now wants to use these dying times to make a great hit! I pray our security agents do something behind the SCAMMER behind this.

I am a Blogger and I know that blogging something like this can land me into trouble. Even into prison. When I first saw this picture, I have to run to Facebook to verify. I saw exactly the same thing on his wall and I have to update it to my people.. If you doubt, Kindly go and search for the real page of Muhammadu Buhari, check his timeline and confirm for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Descartes: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
The same fund that he will used to bribe another set of delegates cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by ratiken(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
How did Buhari run the last three elections? What has changed since his last loss? Did he lose his sponsors?

Can someone tell this man that his antecedents dont support his current strategy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:
hahahahahaha....you kè,iwò ti'oti ri owo ra èpà ati guguru,u now donated money for obama! Ppuuleeease! My cat has been laffing for da past 1hr!
As for that lean arsse looking for dough to prosecute what he destroyed yrs ago,hes got lotsa alhajis both in his parasitic region and in his sudan rebel group party who have amased stupendous wealth 'parasited' from da niger delta oil..let him take his lean arsse to them....bulshiit

now check out that huge donkey n what hes breying down there vvv....
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by chamboy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
kestolove95:
TAN WOULD USE PART OF THEIR 50K PER MONTH TO DONATE
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by victorjam(m): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
kestolove95:

boss u get brain so? No person in his rite senses would give dis dude a dime. Look at d person u want to be president. Someone dat couldn't even own an acct dat has a million dollar in it. Dats d person u want to run my country? No way. He is too poor to be president. At d age of 71 or Der abt he is still dis poor den am sorry he has nawtin to offer Nigerian becos he hasn't offered anything to himself. Go and look at obama hw much he had before contesting, look at putin and d likes. Even as a former leader he can't have contacts dat would support him den he is not good enough. Are u sayin becos he is poor, he surrounds himself wit poor ppl? Dis is even worst Dan i have no shoe talk by Gej becos wen he was younger he had no shoes but at d age of whatever age he is, he is richer Dan dis dude, has achieve more Dan dis elder in terms of personal development. I would pick GEJ instead of dis poor man dat couldn't create a vision for himself

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by ikaboy: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
shadowgwalker:

. is same account advertised on yesterday Punch. Go ahead with your contribution to salvaging this nation from her numerous sycophants
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by egift(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
danyegbule:

You can lie..... show us the proof that you contributed to Obama fund raising campaign or I don't believe....

I have always always been passive in politics - but the Obama-Hillary primaries was the first time actively worked in a political campaign.

The Campaign moved from "Obama for America" to the present "Organizing For America". Anyone who signed up then on barackobama.com got all the donation request I got. It is not a hidden secret. (And case you don't know yet, am a web developer - I make payments and earn too regularly).

Sai Buhari - Change is here to stay!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by rozayx5(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
the holy one has been using private jets since God knows when grin cheesy grin cheesy

incorruptible indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by ikaboy: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lost, i pray for your quick recovery

boss u get brain so? No person in his rite senses would give dis dude a dime. Look at d person u want to be president. Someone dat couldn't even own an acct dat has a million dollar in it. Dats d person u want to run my country? No way. He is too poor to be president. At d age of 71 or Der abt he is still dis poor den am sorry he has nawtin to offer Nigerian becos he hasn't offered anything to himself. Go and look at obama hw much he had before contesting, look at putin and d likes. Even as a former leader he can't have contacts dat would support him den he is not good enough. Are u sayin becos he is poor, he surrounds himself wit poor ppl? Dis is even worst Dan i have no shoe talk by Gej becos wen he was younger he had no shoes but at d age of whatever age he is, he is richer Dan dis dude, has achieve more Dan dis elder in terms of personal development. I would pick GEJ instead of dis poor man dat couldn't create a vision for himself[/quote]
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nigerian Youths are their own problem and that is why most of them will never graduate from the school of mental slavery brought on them by your slave-masters

Before now,you people used to complain about Godfathers pocketting most political parties and their anti-democratic way of single-handedly annointing or appointing candidates to the exclusion of others owing to the fact that they are the ones who fund the political parties

But now,General Buhari is trying to tactically take away this Godfather phenomenon by asking and tasking the people who are the real custodians of any political mandate to take charge of the process by becoming partners in whatever mandate he is endowed with going forward yet children of sorrow are trying to spin his altruistic mindset against him all because of hatred

Charlatans who always complained that some elected Governors or political office holders do remit a financial return to certain Godfathers......then i wonder why the noise when none of you contributed a dime to support such candidates hence they dont always have a feeling of answerability to the electorates even though they used you to get to their position

Those who are ranting like rabies-infested Dog now about Buhari's approach to funding his election should not complain again if GEJ wins the election( God forbid) and begins to award 500% over-inflated contracts to Cabal and Oil and Gas moguls who are presently funding his campaign now

Is that not why GEJ could not do anything to the subsidy thieves? How can anyone expect him to probe his benefactors

If PDP has the permission of no one to dip their hands into the public till and spend our money as they like against the opposition........and we have been complaining about the failure of PDP misgovernance all this while.......then i ask,where do we expect opposition members or change agent like GMB to get money to prosecute his campaign on our behalf yet we dont want Billionaires to hijack the process and turn the office holder into an ATM where they can always go to make a withdrawal

Miserable Folks abound in the politicosphere.......You dont like the status quo yet dont also want to encourage a paradigm shift by supporting it

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by rozayx5(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
danyegbule:

u dey mind the jweed undecided undecided
they are ready to lie just to paint the blood thirsty, fanatic general as a saint
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Zuria(f): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Just as good as it sounds to make contributions for candidates to realise their political dreams...we should also remember that most Politicians do not run their Facebook themselves.

The best form of contribution we can make is getting our PVCs and encourage people around us get theirs too....
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by Descartes: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
cheesy
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by pheyikemi: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
noblezone:

Excuse me!
Whoever you are, you won't donate your blood in Jesus name.
Whistling, singing and walking out of ds thread # me I no go suffer, I no go beg for ...., God of miracle, na my papa o 2x... #
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by egift(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
rozayx5:
u dey mind the jweed undecided undecided
they are ready to lie just to paint the blood thirsty, fanatic general as a saint

Bros anyone who registered on barackobama.com in 2008/2009 till even the 2012 reelection campaign, got the same newsletter and donation requests I got, quit disgracing yourself.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by rozayx5(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

Bros anyone who registered on barackobama.com in 2008/2009 till even the 2012 reelection campaign, got the same newsletter and donation requests I got, quit disgracing yourself.

please park your lie mohammed inspired lies one side, who cares undecided undecided

what does your obama donation have to do with a coupist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by hugoart(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'll donate N1,000 monthly.

It's my little sacrifice to make Nigeria better,sack Jonathan and pdp longtime criminals.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by hugoart(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2014

It's my little sacrifice to make Nigeria better,liberate Nigeria from the chains of Jonathan and pdp longtime criminals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by hugoart(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2014

It's my little sacrifice to make Nigeria better,liberate Nigeria from the chains of Jonathan and pdp longtime criminals.

We're patriots.
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
spain things

[VIDEO] + [Pics] Chris Brown caught in fresh scandal! +18
http:///n8RRq
Re: Buhari Submits Account Number, Begs For Donations On Facebook (see Photo) by patrickmuf(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
You lots rather have politicians use task payers money to persecute their personal ambition rather than this well thought methodology aimed at incorporating the larger populace as stakeholders in our quest for greatness...
Your decision to support Jonathan is okay but let it not blind you from appreciating the gains we stand to reap via the actions of the opposition...
This is a laudable initiative and it must be encouraged as we don't want nobody deeping their hands into our treasury for election sake...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS update: Robbers Kill 11 People @first Bank In Ikare-akoko, Ondo State / Price Of Ad Paid For By Fayose! (PICS) / Four Female Suicide Bombers Shot Dead In Borno State By Members Of JTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.