Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari (2383 Views)

A 1967 British Newspaper Headline Of A Nigerian Man Helping The UK (pics) / Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari by egift(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Little boy, is that all you seek on NL? Better go back to your books and read, exam in on the way. cheesy

Stop disgracing yourself. It is too early for that. We have had more articulate folks here who could not put together any valid reason to support the Corrupt Administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (except for feeling Lucky).

Nigeria needs Change. And a change for the better we will get. God bless our Obodo Nigeria!
Re: Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2014
egift:

Stop disgracing yourself . It is too early for that. We have had more articulate folks here who could not put together any valid reason to support the Corrupt Administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (except for feeling Lucky).

Nigeria needs Change. And a change for the better we will get. God bless our Obodo Nigeria!

Your point would have been valid if you had asked my opinion or check my previous post.

GlorifiedTunde:

A Yoruba adage says "ko kin tan lara omo oba ki o ma ku dansaki" meaning an attitude can't totally leave a persons character without leaving traces.
I voted Buhari in 2011, I'm not sure I wanna do that again. Not like GEJ is any better - so he's not an option for me .
Stumbling on this picture made me ask if GMB has been pretending, just what if this intention is still inherent? Won't that be devastating if he becomes the president?

Does that seem to you like I'm in support of GEJ?

Stop assuming my stand, I've never been partisan. I just stumbled on a pic on FB yesterday which made me think deeply again... that's not improper to do, don't you think? angry angry
Re: Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari by Feranmicharles(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Little boy, is that all you seek on NL? Better go back to your books and read, exam in on the way. cheesy
I knw that u r looking for comments,jus to push ur thread to trending.... Pele oo am outta here
Re: Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2014
Feranmicharles:
I knw that u r looking for comments,jus to push ur thread to trending.... Pele oo am outta here

You really need enemies as your signature says. You're just too small for me to consider you. I never forced you to comment on this thread. If all about your life is likes, tags and shares then u need change.

I've told you, go read your books!
Re: Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari by Feranmicharles(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

You really need enemies as your signature says. You're just too small for me to consider you. I never forced you to comment on this thread. If all about your life is likes, tags and shares then u need change.

I've told you, go read your books!
again and again. Am outta here
Re: Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari by vizboy(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2014
that guy is a serial losser.

He can never be president of this great nation

1 Like

Re: Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
vizboy:
that guy is a serial losser.

He can never be president of this great nation

I am just particularly sceptical. I do not think fanatics just change like that.
Re: Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari by MeAboki(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ezedon:
Sharia law is first thing he will introduce as a president

If he didn't do that when he had the full power of a military head of state; then why would he do that when he obviously would have considerably less as a civilian president?

Maybe its that rotten campaign rice wey dem dey distribute for Otuoke wey done block your brain from thinking independently, SMH.
Re: Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
MeAboki:

If he didn't do that when he had the full power of a military head of state; then why would he do that when he obviously would have considerably less as a civilian president?

Maybe its that rotten campaign rice wey dem dey distribute for Otuoke wey done block your brain from thinking independently, SMH.

You think Islamizing Nigeria will be easy? You've got to be kidding. And who says it wasn't and isn't still in his plans? Look I voted for him in 2011, but I won't risk it again.

I'm of the opinion that he's too desperate, and is trying to please everyone just to get there. Including saying his cook for 30years is a Christian bla bla bla and taking pics if himself in a suit like Barack Obama.
Re: Caption This Headline of Gen Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
chamboy:

Sai buhari

Put not your trust in any man - they all fail!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Channels TV Host Maupe Ogun In Hot Romance With Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila? / CAN Says It Won’t Accept Polls Result If 20m Displaced Christians Don’t Vote / Checkout The Bad State Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.