Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

PLEASE Tell Me What U Know About TOEFL - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PLEASE Tell Me What U Know About TOEFL (679 Views)

Needs To Know About Toefl / Please Tell Me The Hard Truth About Living In Canada / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE Tell Me What U Know About TOEFL by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
good day me wonderful people of nl, my uncle is about getting me on the TOEFL exam so please can anyone tell what is really about and how the exam is and what kind of question to expect at the exam,how to prepare for it and anything that can help me in succeeding in the exam, please and God bless y'all.
Re: PLEASE Tell Me What U Know About TOEFL by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 28, 2014
Just type TOEFL on google and u will learn many things regarding the exam than anybody woulda tell you !!
Little trip to google got dis for you !
TheTOEFL® test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 9,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States. Wherever you want to study, the TOEFL test can help you get there.
Re: PLEASE Tell Me What U Know About TOEFL by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 28, 2014
donroxy:
Just type TOEFL on google and u will learn many things regarding the exam than anybody woulda tell you !!
Little trip to google got dis for you !
TheTOEFL® test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 9,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States. Wherever you want to study, the TOEFL test can help you get there.

bro thanks a million but I mean like some one who has gone for the exam to tell me what the experience was like and how the exam is and what kinda questions that the ask, whether it's written, oral or something else...... pls my nl peeps, show some love
Re: PLEASE Tell Me What U Know About TOEFL by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
TOEFL has 4 skills:
writing, spelling, reading & listening

(1) (Reply)

Safety Tips For Travellers To a foreign Country / Nine Vehicles Involved In Multiple Crash On Abuja Airport Road / 7 Reasons Why You Should Hate Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.