Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

TGIF: Like Humans Like Animals [photo Of The Day] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / TGIF: Like Humans Like Animals [photo Of The Day] (1609 Views)

TGIF!!! Checkout This Hilarious Pics. / Celebrities That Looks Like Animals, Funny Gallery :) / MY TGIF JOKES . U Go Laff Piss 4 Ur Pant 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TGIF: Like Humans Like Animals [photo Of The Day] by oluferry(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2014
Whats really happening here, it took me some time to understand. Do you get it already? let me know by dropping a comment on http://oluferry..com/2014/11/tgif-like-humans-like-animals-photo-of.html .
Enjoy The Weekend

Re: TGIF: Like Humans Like Animals [photo Of The Day] by rawpadgin(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2014
op ur mind need serious cleansing
Re: TGIF: Like Humans Like Animals [photo Of The Day] by fidek(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Oboyee, wat ar dey doin *uses both of his hands and close his eyes*
Re: TGIF: Like Humans Like Animals [photo Of The Day] by coolebux(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Eating / Licking tins
maybe they taught us, who knows. grin

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Not Paying Tithe. / Incredible! See What This Pig is doing To A Very Big Ram.. / Lol, Pic Of The Day. Dat Moment When The Invigilator Says 2 Minutes More. Lwkmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.