Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. (3462 Views)

PHOTOS: Is This Why General Buhari Is afraid To Debate President Jonathan? / Why General Buhari’s Image Handlers Are Doing A Great Job By Paschal Chikero / Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election — Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by GogetterMD(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Caseless:
when did he buy the form? Has he declared?
He is contesting for the presidential ticket on the platform of APC
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by Djicemob: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
"All the powerful people who have looted and ruined Nigeria are in PDP. They obviously want to enjoy their loot in peace without the interference of a no-nonsense Buhari"

OP your point above got me laughing,like literally laughinggrin
You are getting it twisted bro.Who is PDP or APC? So Atiku is now a saint? grin

Are you saying defecting to APC automatically washes away your sins? grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by Caseless: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Bro Many needs oo can u imagine some ppl support Tribalism. It's finished
can u imagine? I cant wait for someone without religion to come and contest. I'l vote him.
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by lilflipnerd: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2014
bennygreat1:

Read my post very well again sir.. Nowhere did I mention that we should stick to GEJ.. And if I may ask.. Yes we ve to kick him out.. Who do you think is better GMB??
Compare and Contrast the both candidates Service years i.e. GMB 1983, Pft n other appointments.
GEJ bayelsa, Vp, six yrs

Weight their Merits n Lapses.
Then tell me who is better
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by bennygreat1(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Compare and Contrast the both candidates Service years i.e. GMB 1983, Pft n other appointments.
GEJ bayelsa, Vp, six yrs

Weight their Merits n Lapses.
Then tell me who is better

No need for such long comparism my friend,...Both persons to start with came in different administration.,both of them have failed Nigerians and Nigeria as a country.. To me,non of them if fit to lead this country again.. We need someone that knows what true transformation is....
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by lilflipnerd: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2014
bennygreat1:

No need for such long comparism my friend,...Both persons to start with came in different administration.,both of them have failed Nigerians and Nigeria as a country.. To me,non of them if fit to lead this country again.. We need someone that knows what true transformation is....
So we sit down n allow Jonathan Continue, Do u fink Transformation is Magic. It's start by the people we will start putting pressure on this Officials.. The First step of doing that is by Voting out GEJ then there will b pressure on the next government. If that one fails we vote out again.

Change until We get the Change we deserve
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by bennygreat1(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
So we sit down n allow Jonathan Continue, Do u fink Transformation is Magic. It's start by the people we will start putting pressure on this Officials.. The First step of doing that is by Voting out GEJ then there will b pressure on the next government. If that one fails we vote out again.

Change until We get the Change we deserve

My question to you now is.... Who's that next government
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by lilflipnerd: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2014
bennygreat1:

My question to you now is.... Who's that next government
Among The Electorates who ever u feel is beta not GEJ
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by bennygreat1(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Among The Electorates who ever u feel is beta not GEJ

Logical Answer My friend... Let's see how 2015 elections will look like...
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by lilflipnerd: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2014
bennygreat1:

Logical Answer My friend... Let's see how 2015 elections will look like...
Thank U Sir, And don't let political deceit, Tribalism, Religion decide for u
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by bennygreat1(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Thank U Sir, And don't let political deceit, Tribalism, Religion decide for u

Thanks for the Advise too... I think this is what all Nigerians need to bear in mind come 2015!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by MrEvolution7: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2014
Let me tell you the real reason why Nigeria will continue to remain the way it is. It is simply because we the youth have continued to remain on the sidelines while the older generation keep dictating for us. Now is the time rise!

YOUTH BALLOT EVOLUTION!
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by Frankenstein: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
mensdept:

I don't think many Nigerians are benefitting from this British Creation, but are too cowardly to do anything about it. If we were to think outside the box, then Buhari would not even be in our thoughts, because we don't need an old army guy from 1983 to come in 2015 to be president.

Buhari has ran for office the last what, 3 times, as the main opposition. Does that not tell you something?

If we want real change , then don't vote PDP or APC, vote for someone like Utomi. If not, then organize yourself and lets have a revolution against these idiots, the mall ams, and the private jet owning pastors, ridding ourselves for good, nonsense.

Who's down?
Nobody! Your idea of 'revolution' is absolutely pathetic! Why'd any sensible Nigerian wanna have a revolution against mallams and pastors with private jets?
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by jayonpoint(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
bennygreat1:

I concur to the post above me!!! GMB is not a saint as you all think he's... Neither is GEJ.. He's evil too I agree.. We need a total change in this country..

These past Leaders have failed us and they will fail again,they only want to remain in power so as to continue perpetuate more evils and gain control over the Economic resources of our dear country..

Truly they say!!! Power is sweet,and that's y these failed and corrupt leaders still want to be in power and keep destroying this country.
In 2011 we all cried to high heaven over Jonathan bn a fresher n hw we made issue abt him bn a saint n messiah bt today he's emerged d worst in d history of Nigeria. Wat d big deal abt d age thin? Wasn't bankole as young as we cld hope we he became d speaker n hw did we fairer during his reign? Leadership is ideas wherewithal of a leader. A leader who can sacrifice himself 4 d gud of all. Besides Jonathan can't b said to b in charge of his govt dats why he cld easily conceded d nations economy in d hand of devilish people like okonjo. Many presidential decisions are taken by powerful pdp govs n behind d corridors of power. People are suffering as a result of his inept n weakness. Can u measure our poverty rate compare during OBJ n YA'RADUA? We're d worst. D rich getting 3times richer while d poor goin below poverty line..d economy is d worst for it n yet d idiots want us to believe we're d largest economy in Africa. Wat a shame! Jonathan shld simply leave d presidency n dis isn't a matter of whether he's frm ss is a matter of lives n death. We need our dwindled nation back frn saTANic of corruption.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by bennygreat1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
jayonpoint:

In 2011 we all cried to high heaven over Jonathan bn a fresher n hw we made issue abt him bn a saint n messiah bt today he's emerged d worst in d history of Nigeria. Wat d big deal abt d age thin? Wasn't bankole as young as we cld hope we he became d speaker n hw did we fairer during his reign? Leadership is ideas wherewithal of a leader. A leader who can sacrifice himself 4 d gud of all. Besides Jonathan can't b said to b in charge of his govt dats why he cld easily conceded d nations economy in d hand of devilish people like okonjo. Many presidential decisions are taken by powerful pdp govs n behind d corridors of power. People are suffering as a result of his inept n weakness. Can u measure our poverty rate compare during OBJ n YA'RADUA? We're d worst. D rich getting 3times richer while d poor goin below poverty line..d economy is d worst for it n yet d idiots want us to believe we're d largest economy in Africa. Wat a shame! Jonathan shld simply leave d presidency n dis isn't a matter of whether he's frm ss is a matter of lives n death. We need our dwindled nation back frn saTANic of corruption.

Well said bro... And good points noted here too!!! But do you think any of these Apc aspirants can bring the dwindled nation bck to itz position
Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by Jaydee009: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
With the recent developments (especially in the areas of institutionalized corruption, payable insecurity, ethnic/tribal tensions), I strongly believe Nigeria needs a president with strong moral fibre. For me Buhari fits that description.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrEvolution7:
Let me tell you the real reason why Nigeria will continue to remain the way it is. It is simply because we the youth have continued to remain on the sidelines while the older generation keep dictating for us. Now is the time rise!

YOUTH BALLOT EVOLUTION!

Could you drop your contact here? I'd like to collaborate with you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Rejects Gej's Offer Of Interim Government Vice-presidency SAHARAREPORTERS / Are The ATM Charges Back: ACCESS BANK / Anything wrong with these newspaper headlines ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.