Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today (1397 Views)

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Jonathan Rains Dollars On South-west Obas / Jonathan Rains Dollars On South-west Obas (each given $250,000 (N50m)) - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by pstdre(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2014
The President of the Nation, Dr. Good luck Ebele Jonathan visits Obafemi Awolowo University campus today Friday,November 28th,
2014 for a meeting with the Council of Obas in the South;there are
presence of security operatives in the University campus already.
There may be restrictions in movement of persons within the campus premises....
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by holatin(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2014
welcome

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by adeokunade: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2014
Okay, they should also invite Obj.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2014
[size=15pt]And the students are in exams?[/size] Won't they be a distraction to them?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by chamboy(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Welcome to Ile-ife sir

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by GogetterMD(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Except they are having a council meeting of the obas, that won't be possible cause an oba doesn't leave the palace on a visitation jamboree
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by gratiaeo(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Once Ghana-must-go exchange hand APC is in trouble.
Don't forget Abiola scenario

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by chakula: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Nothing will change them, Apc has come to stay in their minds.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2014
This is an insult to the Alaafin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2014
I thought it's yesterday. I doubt any meeting with the Yoruba oba will be holding in OAU, Ile-Ife. The palace of the Ooni can host them.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by KwoiZabo(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2014
I hope Oba of Lagos will be screwed in that meeting for saying that PDP can't win Lagos. Lagos has far outgrown a traditional stool.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by Adelaide2: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Yoruba obas, the chief bribe collectors. They will sell yorubas to GEJ today. Good.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by donmalcolm21(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Fresh Air is sweeping from Osun state
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2014
Somebody here posted that the students of the school are sitting for their exam, how I wish it's during the periods of lectures of lecture free week, the President would have been asked difficult questions by the students. I trust Great Ife students.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by generaldre(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Just I said yesterday in my post "AS GEJ STORMS OAU" OAU Students gave GEJ d treatment meted against OBJ. We're non-partisan but we support anyone with good credentials and leaders. We booed GEJ and we made sure he heard us. Inspite of the tight security, we blocked the road and made sure our letter got to him personally by hand before he left. He came to have meeting with council of obesity and shared money to them. Other politicians were there too. I sighted two sons of Obanikoro, PDP chairman (Adamy Muazu) and others. All in all, GEJ saw in people's eyes that we didn't like him.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by PaulJohn1: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
generaldre:
Just I said yesterday in my post "AS GEJ STORMS OAU" OAU Students gave GEJ d treatment meted against OBJ. We're non-partisan but we support anyone with good credentials and leaders. We booed GEJ and we made sure he heard us. Inspite of the tight security, we blocked the road and made sure our letter got to him personally by hand before he left. He came to have meeting with council of obesity and shared money to them. Other politicians were there too. I sighted two sons of Obanikoro, PDP chairman (Adamy Muazu) and others. All in all, GEJ saw in people's eyes that we didn't like him.

Lol, I wonder who adviced Mr Jonathan to pick Osun of all SW states for such meeting. From the state governor to majority of the street guys, they ain't cool with PDP. They showed it in 2011 and same might be repeated in 2015.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by pstdre(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Johnpaul88:
[size=15pt]And the students are in exams?[/size] Won't they be a distraction to them?
....it was,some wrote exams 2day and d noise of d chopper coupled wit d crowd,in examination hall,students wanna go out very quickly for sight seeing! For ppl coming into d campus,it was hell for them as cars,ezp bikes aint allowed in_however d student union tried dia best;using d union's bus 2convey ppl
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by pstdre(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
generaldre:
....Bode George,Jimoh Ibrahim,Omisore etc were also in attendance,d SU president later met wit d president afta a lot of struggles,I tink afta a brief chat,he took d SU president,lifted his hands up and wit dat ppl shouted and dat cover up 4 many tins. I saw ppl and dey were happy,dey waited even till d chopper left n ppl was still lookn 2d sky jst like d case of Jesus afta he left,so I tink ppl like him
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by pstdre(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Somebody here posted that the students of the school are sitting for their exam, how I wish it's during the periods of lectures of lecture free week, the President would have been asked difficult questions by the students. I trust Great Ife students.
He came 2meet wit d kings,he didn't even say a word 2d crowd/student present,so even @free lecture week,dia won't be chance,dias heavy security and ppl were not allowed 2go near d hall(Oduduwa Hall)
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by pstdre(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Adelaide2:
Yoruba obas, the chief bribe collectors. They will sell yorubas to GEJ today. Good.
we do hear dat b4...any prove?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
pstdre:
He came 2meet wit d kings,he didn't even say a word 2d crowd/student present,so even @free lecture week,dia won't be chance,dias heavy security and ppl were not allowed 2go near d hall(Oduduwa Hall)
He wanted cheap popularity else I see no reason why his chopper didn't land on one of the fields in OAUTHC or Staff Quarter and move to Conference Centre Or Ogunbanjo Hall for the meeting, where students may not be aware of his presence let alone protesting before him.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today by pstdre(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Adelaide2:

(1) (Reply)

...... / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP / How Does The PDP Or APC Intend To Fix Our Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.