Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Get Affordable Logos, Business Card Designs, Ebook Designs, At A Cheap Price - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Get Affordable Logos, Business Card Designs, Ebook Designs, At A Cheap Price (769 Views)

I Want To Learn Logo/banner and Ebook Designs Pls Which Software Do Recomend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Affordable Logos, Business Card Designs, Ebook Designs, At A Cheap Price by Google63(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2014
We are providing the Professional Looking 3D eCovers, Software Box, CD / DVD Cases, and Hard Book eCovers just for a cheap price

Are you looking for the 3D eCover Layouts for your Flat Designs and want to increase your sales?

The best way is to apply some effective Presentation for your product. We and our specialized Graphic Designers are ready to help you to achieve your goals.

We are providing 3 different types of 3D Cover layouts which are as

Hard Covers –
Get a stunning 3D eCover Layout with one CD included along with the Book Cover.
Soft Covers –
Includes the 3D eBook Cover layout with Spiral Report/ Paperback / Magazine styled eBook Covers along with one CD Layout.
Bundle Covers –
One magazine Layout, One Software Box, One CD Stack and a DVD Cover in various styles.

What we will require to work with?
Your Flat Cover to get Started and the Flat cover will be converted into a professional looking 3D layout of your Choice.

What you will get ?
A high resolution 3D eCover for your design into JPEG / PNG Format
Extra Fast Delivery
100% Satisfaction!!!
Re: Get Affordable Logos, Business Card Designs, Ebook Designs, At A Cheap Price by Google63(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2014
My works

1 Share

Re: Get Affordable Logos, Business Card Designs, Ebook Designs, At A Cheap Price by pixelmorph1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Top of the day to you, what sizes of business cards and texture do you print on and what's your price, email me here 3dpixelmorph@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The It You Need: / I Need Fairly Used Canon Lens Urgently / Get A Logo For As Low As N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.