Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Chemist Store Receives Fake Products For Men And Women And Did This To Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chemist Store Receives Fake Products For Men And Women And Did This To Them (529 Views)

Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chemist Store Receives Fake Products For Men And Women And Did This To Them by Addictedlover: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2014
Chemist Store Receives Fake Products For Men And Women And Did This To Them
--------------- ------------
My Boss was making noise all over the store, barking at me who he left in charge to take care of his chemist store while he is away. With deep anger, he continued barking at me, disturbing the peace of the neighbourhood.

Read more: http://njuwo.com/2014/11/chemist-store-receives-fake-products.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Done The Same?? / Discussion Thread: If Your Wife Is The Boss In The Office, How Would You Feel? / Dear House Help Us Win This Competition...pleaseeeeee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.