Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Old Should A Man Be Before He Could Leave His Father House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Old Should A Man Be Before He Could Leave His Father House (1037 Views)

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Must A Married Man Be Monogamous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Should A Man Be Before He Could Leave His Father House by habex050: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2014
I came to think of this topic when I looked at the rate at which men that are married or due for marriage still resides in their parent home.
. I have a friend that is married but still lives under the roof of his parent of his parent with his wife and two kids. Whenever I met this guy he kept complaining about how his wife had been troubling him about securing an apartment of his own. this my friend is a graduate that works as a contract staff with one of the Lagos state government parastatals and nearly earned up to 50k per month.
. the wife don't want to listen to any excuse and the upbringing of the children solely lie on my friend.
. could it be that the economy of this country had it tolled for one to make this kind of decision or the environment that pressurize a man once he is in his late twenties to get marry even if he is not financially stable.
. Comment and contributions are needed
No insult pls
Re: How Old Should A Man Be Before He Could Leave His Father House by sseunth(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2014
to me, no particualr age....ones i av a work and i can take care of myself...then i am good..presently 20...hoping to leave in d nxt 3yrs at mst
Re: How Old Should A Man Be Before He Could Leave His Father House by tuns2s: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2014
If you are married with or without a paying job - 22years
Single with a paying job - 25years
Single without a paying job - 30years

Anything after stated years will bred embarrassment and insults...
Re: How Old Should A Man Be Before He Could Leave His Father House by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
A guy with dignity 25
A guy without shame 50
Re: How Old Should A Man Be Before He Could Leave His Father House by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
1.) When he moves to a different country or town or city
2.) when he can afford to do so.
3.) when he is about to get married or is already married.

I dont believe his age should determine it, but rather his ability to support himself financially should be the major factor

(1) (Reply)

Asking An Uncle Or Elderly Person If His Wife Has Put To Birth, Good Or Bad? / The Roles Of Romance In Marriage. / 9 Prayers To God That Will Make Your Marriage Blossom!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.