Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Do You Respond To Compliments About Your Looks?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Respond To Compliments About Your Looks?? (798 Views)

5 Things Apart From Your Looks That Drive Men Crazy / Your Looks And May Not Be Discounted / How Do You Respond To Unwanted Broadcast Messages??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Respond To Compliments About Your Looks?? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2014
When people compliment you for your looks how does it make you really feel, do you feel on top of the world and start loving everyone you meet from there on like i think the likes of (2face idibia) does. Dude is always complimented about his looks and all and i feel it makes him more friendly and humble. Or are you the type that feel objectified when complimented, like people only see you for how good you look and nothing more and that starts to affect how you see people. (Like zac efron who said he wanted to look ugly because he felt everyone was objectifying him for his looks and he hated himself for it) like You start to think people are obsessed with you and that they should leave you alone or u wish u were ugy!!! So guys/girls when people compliment u for your looks honestly how does it make you feel Be honest

Re: How Do You Respond To Compliments About Your Looks?? by holatin(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2014
thank to God who made me better than you
Re: How Do You Respond To Compliments About Your Looks?? by izsmike: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2014
ugly guys like us dnt get compliment
Re: How Do You Respond To Compliments About Your Looks?? by Mprex(f): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2014
I smile and thank the person. If possible compliment him or her too. Thats all. It doesnt get into my head because i get compliments always

btw, Op that pix doesnt do justice to tha handsomeness of Tuface Idibia. Cant you find a better pix?
Re: How Do You Respond To Compliments About Your Looks?? by Lordabas: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2014
izsmike:
ugly guys like us dnt get compliment

Mah nigga we in the same shoe cheesy

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Predegree Student Burnt His Lodge / Happy New Year / Paying 1000 Naira Gate Fee For New Year's Eve Church Service..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.