Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,033 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69784 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by nicholasis(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2014
AFROBEATking, Femi Kuti, clocked 46 two weeks back. But in spite of how blessed he has been, he still regrets that he is not the father of two of his five children.

He revealed this few days to his birthday in an interview. Out of his alleged five children: Made, Afolabi, Dupe, Tosin and Ayomide, two of them, Dupe and Tosin (a boy and a girl) have been discovered not to be his biological children, according to a recent DNA test.

He confessed being disappointed and pained that a woman can actually give someone what does not belong to him.

“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,”he lamented.

Because of the betrayal, he returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers. Funke, his ex-wife, gave birth to his first child and son, Made, who Femi treasures so much. And Bisi Ajala gave birth to Ayomide and one other child that the DNA test recently proved not to be Femi’s. The third woman’s name was not revealed.

The maverick Afrobeat king has finished work on his next album which will be released soon.

http://encomium.ng/shocking-dna-result-two-of-femi-kutis-five-children-are-not-his/

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by holatin(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2014
now I can claim my children

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by braine(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Its a terrible thing to find such... Women can be deceitful sha, one should never completely trust them. But then, he shouldn't have made it public, what about the children in question? It would really affect them. Its not their fault nao.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Bisjosh(f): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmm undecided
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by GeeOh(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2014
hmmmmmm!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by killercute16(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2014
I pity the dude o
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by alaura: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Is this for real. Its very pain and traumatic for those children. Lord have mercy

9 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by 2cato: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2014
When the faculty of reasoning is inside the pen.is of a man then he should always expect such poo. He will always be putting his peni.s into any hole that comes accross his way even another mans wife who is pregnant

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Kunleskey(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2014
This one is strong..the deed has been done..he doesn't have choice than to.... Accept it.like dat..how will she bring such a bastard children to her husband..thinking he's the real father what a pity.may God save us 4rm the hand of wicked women.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Ebubeslym(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2014
This is exactly what comes with stardom...
you should be thnkful that you fathered some..

women sharing what's between their legs since time immemorial

yeye dey oooze

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by sommyblaze(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by mrofficial(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by natureblack(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2014
That's confusion

Now give me a reason why Femi shouldn't blow-up this woman's head with an assault-rifle. angry angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by mesoade(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2014
Pure wickedness,
Don't give too much,
don't love too much,
don't trust too much,
cos too much can hurt you so much

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by shaboti: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2014
He couldnt keep his pants to one woman.. well, bisi has another man shining her congo too

He got served

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by izu777: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2014
What a terrible thing that is happening these days, But I hope he will continue to take care of the children as it will be wrong of him to just throw them out.

Senate to Obasanjo: You Are a Big Liar
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1723-senate-to-obasanjo-you-are-a-big-liar

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by constance500: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2014
But that's none of my business

*Continues drinking his lipton tea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2014
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by nairaman66(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2014
In Fela's voice- Odi Worokortor!

7 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by emirateprince: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
What can i say. . embarassed
Women hve been decieving men since d time of eve grin

11 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by wheredemdey: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Someone once said and i quote ""the only thing your supposed wife owes you is to give you your own biological children..every other thing is jara""

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Fairgodwin(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
and the beat, goes on...

singing Michael Jackson's song.... #have you seen my childhood(?)#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by datguru: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by lifestyle1(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
After God, Fear Woman, then Devil..

Buy and sell quality wrist watches for Christmas and new year.

Check my signature.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nelsizzy(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Serves him right cux i know he must have children outside his matrimonial home.....

14 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by infantrydoctor(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
WO -MAN!

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by touchmeder: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Ehn? Terrible just terrible.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
I m seeing things...
Women can kill with their dirty secrets...
This kinda thing thing happen most time when a man is involved with too many women...
There ll be so many unfaithful ones...
Cos they also know you have other options...
Last Bullet
Kunleskey:
This one is strong..the deed has been done..he doesn't have choice than to.... Accept it.like dat..
God forbid...
How can one accept such deceit?
I d divorce the woman & reject the kids.
Mi o raye oshi!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by gistyinka(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by MARKone(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Stale.

Part of the reason he vowed not to get married. Them don show the man grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Lianaluv(f): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Nawao infidelity n confusion everywhere. God help us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Photo: Basketmouth Bumps Into Woman Who Paid Him N800 To Perform Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.