Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69783 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Toyrem:

please house,how much is DNA test?

grin grin
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
andromida:

Yeah i am sure he is a great man with a big heart. I love that. grin

Well Real men do save the honour of their women i don't know why femi had to make this news public even if he was so hurt, there are kids to consider, the shock they will pass through he is the one they've called father why shame them like this? so yeah a real man would put all this into consideration, man up and put his hurt feelings aside so he can do what is best for his crew not just himself.

Yeah authority,leadership, anything that makes you want to be in charge comes with responsibilities and if a man wants to be that kind of man he can't afford to share some responsibilities with a woman.

There is still a slot in the programme for you Sagamite. cheesy cheesy

Yep, making it public is the only fault I can credibly allocate to him.

Keeping on raising the kids is a choice HE has to make.

The rest of your bulahashi, give to your "real men" mugus. tongue tongue grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
andromida:

HE married the retired prostitute what is there to complain about i would think he is well aware of the risks that come with that.

he would have expected her to sleep around - but it's low for any woman to commit paternity fraud!

Maybe he forgot about her, she got lonely and well you know the rest after all she is only human grin and women only thrive in an atmosphere of love cheesy.

well, there's a price to pay for being irresponsible in an atmosphere of love. a married woman can cheat if she wants to, she can get pregnant if she wants to but what she cannot do is to take someone else's baby to another man.

Even real women are human.

we know that!
the 21st century real woman wants 100% rights but she wants no responsibility. my heart bleeds whenever i see women like you holding a brief for a paternity fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
uplawal:
Sagamites,its not moronic,its real,when a bastard is in a home,he start doing otherwise unlike other kids,and this traits comes out from puberty to adulthood.ask your elders,they will tell you.The genes will not just agree no matter what,they will be conflicting.

Where did you get this science?

From the Patience Jonathan Institute of Scientific Excellence?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

EXACTLY!

Simple logic!

But you would not teach your "Real Men" that in class, you teach them to be mugus for your benefit. Wicked woman! tongue

Give your slot to another mugu. grin grin grin

You need to come to class to find out what we teach. Don't just sit on the outside making assumptions.

There is still a slot for you plus discount sef. cheesy
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by kilimanjaro(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
tpia5:
anyway, has he confirmed the story, there is a discrepancy in his reported age.

It sure needs confirmation.

During the fuel subsidy protest, Femi said:- "I will be 50 this year, my father had been protesting about the problems of this country since I was a child".

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Yep, making it public is the only fault I can credibly allocate to him.

Keeping on raising the kids is a choice HE has to make.

The rest of your bulahashi, give to your "real men" mugus. tongue tongue grin grin grin

I agree he does not have to raise the kids if he does not want to no one should fault him for that we all have our limits.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by AlienSPY: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
logica:
Yes, you chose to adopt. It is a completely different scenario based on deceit. I can image the day those women had broken the news "I am pregnant" to Femi; yet likely knowing he was not the father.

The anti natal cares, the euphoria of a new father...broadcasting to friends and foes your wife put to bed, the partying, naming ceremonies, et all only to find out later in life that the kid weren't your biological.

Yet inspite of the deceits, cover ups, she still went ahead to GET another illegitimate one for you again and the circle of deceits and cover ups continues...

Kai...its killing man.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
andromida:

HE married the retired prostitute what is there to complain about i would think he is well aware of the risks that come with that.

Maybe he forgot about her, she got lonely and well you know the rest after all she is only human grin and women only thrive in an atmosphere of love cheesy.

Awwwwww!!!

Oh God, someone please pass me a tissue. I am tearing up! cry cry cry cry cry

Poor Woman!!! cry cry cry cry cry

She is a victim, just like women are always victims. cry

It is always a mans fault and responsibility for all they do wrong. grin

Muscomide, have you got your pen and paper out? Your Black Belt teacher is dishing free advanced lessons here. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
andromida:

You need to come to class to find out what we teach. Don't just sit on the outside making assumptions.

There is still a slot for you plus discount sef. cheesy

Tufiakwa!!!

I reject the offer with the blood of JESUS!

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/12229707.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

he would have expected her to sleep around - but it's low for any woman to commit paternity fraud!

well, there's a price to pay for being irresponsible in an atmosphere of love. a married woman can cheat if she wants to, she can get pregnant if she wants to but what she cannot do is to take someone else's baby to another man.

Its low for a man to neglect his wife anything can happen.
@bolded rules for married women according to Coogar grin she can do whatever she wants, she is human wants to protect herself and i am sure in that atmosphere none of them were saints or of exemplary character so i'd say anything goes.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tpia5: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
^ the kids are from his baby mamas.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
And Coogar i am not holding brief for the paternity fraudster i am just looking at it from a different perspective. None of them should cast stones is all i am saying if a man marries a retired prostitute and retains the right to sleep with any woman that catches his fancy even while married he should be prepared for anything from his retired prostitute wife its a choice he made he should live with it. I am sure even femi is not suprised.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by AlienSPY: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na so one dark moderately handsome man and his equally dark wife come do child dedication for church. The twin were very pronounced on the fair complexion side, chubby and totally different from both parent.

While the man was grinning from ear to ear supposedly dumbfounded with the reactions of his fellow worshippers, I sat at a corner and allow my thoughts run wild.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
tpia5:
^ the kids are from his baby mamas.

Oh na even Baby mama dey cause all this noise. Abeg its a free fall they can all do as they please. Adults mess up and kids bear the brunt is the sad story.That she tried to get one over femi should be a normal thing in their world.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tpia5: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
AlienSPY:
Na so one dark moderately handsome man and his equally dark wife come do child dedication for church. The twin were very pronounced on the fair complexion side, chubby and totally different from both parent.

While the man was grinning from ear to ear supposedly dumbfounded with the reactions of his fellow worshippers, I sat at a corner and allow my thoughts run wild.

perhaps they obtained the children from a baby farm?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Cheny(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
andromida:
And Coogar i am not holding brief for the paternity fraudster i am just looking at it from a different perspective. None of them should cast stones is all i am saying if a man marries a retired prostitute and retains the right to sleep with any woman that catches his fancy even while married he should be prepared for anything from his retired prostitute wife its a choice he made he should live with it. I am sure even femi is not suprised.
The man was unfaithful, the woman took it to another level,so indirectly,the rabidly randy man created a breeding ground and then the promiscuous she-devil perfected the perversion. Now we are left with innocent kids brought into a lopsided terrain they never bargained for.Faithfulness pays and honesty is priceless,but a morally perverted society stinks.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Awwwwww!!!

Oh God, someone please pass me a tissue. I am tearing up! cry cry cry cry cry

Poor Woman!!! cry cry cry cry cry

She is a victim, just like women are always victims. cry

It is always a mans fault and responsibility for all they do wrong. grin

Muscomide, have you got your pen and paper out? Your Black Belt teacher is dishing free advanced lessons here. grin grin grin grin grin

She is not a victim. They are living their lives by their standards their normal may not be other people's normal. Abeg i didn't say this woman is a victim. Are you sure you don't need the paper and pen? The slot is still available with discount sef. grin cheesy
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cheny:

The man was unfaithful, the woman took it to another level,so indirectly,the rabidly randy man created a breeding ground and then the promiscuous she-devil perfected the perversion. Now we are left with innocent kids brought into a lopsided terrain they never bargained for.Faithfulness pays and honesty is priceless,but a morally perverted society stinks.

True this.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by savanto: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
IDI0T!

wicked men, he went for DNA tests because

he wants to reduce child support monthly to his baby mama;s

fagg0t!

Chaiii! Onila, this one pain u wella reach bone. Hope u ain't in d same dilemma?
Onila, na joke I dey joke o!

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Cheny(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
AlienSPY:

Abeg no kill me with laughter.Seriously,what you just said is not funny at all,I witnessed a similar case were it caused a family palava until the lady dissappeared when it was proved that the kids originated from another man.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
andromida:

She is not a victim. They are living their lives by their standards their normal may not be other people's normal. Abeg i didn't say this woman is a victim. Are you sure you don't need the paper and pen? The slot is still available with discount sef. grin cheesy

So why didn't you speculate she was a local ashawo who enticed poor him because of his naivete, wealth and once she used her charms to get him suckered into falling for her, she cuckhold him as she planned with the many men she has been playing with before him and left poor him to raise the kids? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Pdizzle(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Don't trust a woman farther than you can throw her.
By the way this is old news
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by soldierdollar(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kunleskey:
really.? After spending and wasting his precious time on those children..what are u going to do if it was u.

Are u a foreigner ? Disown them sharpally. Divorce the wife ( if still married ) who fooled me into believing am the father of some ba$tards
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

So why didn't you speculate she was a local ashawo who enticed poor him because of his naivete, wealth and once she used her charms to get him suckered into falling for her, she cuckhold him as she planned with the many men she has been playing with before him and left poor him to raise the kids? grin grin grin grin

Femi naive shocked shocked

Even if i wanted to speculate along those lines it won't hold water he is not naive, his type is ashawo, and his wealth is a major attraction to her so he found her and they began to live happily until the bubble burst and a part of him always knew this would happen so femi is not surprised and of course she planned to cuckhold him i mean its her trade so whats the big deal. Did she leave him with the kids? he rejected her and the other kids and i am sure there is a woman around the corner he plans to move in.

But how do you know she is an ashawo? Who knows it maybe femi who ruined a good gals life lemme go read the story.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
andromida:

Femi naive shocked shocked

Even if i wanted to speculate along those lines it won't hold water he is not naive, his type is ashawo, and his wealth is a major attraction to her so he found her and they began to live happily until the bubble burst and a part of him always knew this would happen so femi is not surprised and of course she planned to cuckhold him i mean its her trade so whats the big deal. Did she leave him with the kids? he rejected her and the other kids and i am sure there is a woman around the corner he plans to move in.

But how do you know she is an ashawo? Who knows it maybe femi who ruined a good gals life lemme go read the story.

I am just playing "I am a poor victim, I was just naive and the other sex is always at fault" card women and "real men" mugu love to play to explain a woman's failure in responsibility. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
nicholasis:
AFROBEATking, Femi Kuti, clocked 46 two weeks back. But in spite of how blessed he has been, he still regrets that he is not the father of two of his five children.

He revealed this few days to his birthday in an interview. Out of his alleged five children: Made, Afolabi, Dupe, Tosin and Ayomide, two of them, Dupe and Tosin (a boy and a girl) have been discovered not to be his biological children, according to a recent DNA test.

He confessed being disappointed and pained that a woman can actually give someone what does not belong to him.

“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,”he lamented.

Because of the betrayal, he returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers. Funke, his ex-wife, gave birth to his first child and son, Made, who Femi treasures so much. And Bisi Ajala gave birth to Ayomide and one other child that the DNA test recently proved not to be Femi’s. The third woman’s name was not revealed.

The maverick Afrobeat king has finished work on his next album which will be released soon.

http://encomium.ng/shocking-dna-result-two-of-femi-kutis-five-children-are-not-his/

The two kids he rejected were from two different baby mamas. Lol and you guys are blaming the women he chose to live like this, this kind of news comes with the territory what is paining him?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

I am just playing "I am a poor victim, I was just naive and the other sex is always at fault" card women and "real men" mugu love to play to explain a woman's failure in responsibility. grin grin grin grin grin

Sometimes the women were actually deceived by mean men, takers. The real men are just looking to protect their women's interest they are great men. We love them that way grin grin

Spot still discounted just for you. grin grin
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
You don’t believe in monogamy?

Yes. I grew up in a polygamous home. I grew up wanting to be like my father. I grew up wanting to have many women; that was my training. I will not tell you it is right or wrong. You see my son, he believes in monogamy. He has one girlfriend that he has been following for many years, and they want to get married. I don’t pray for them to breakup. If they want to even get married in the church, I will not stop him. Whatever he wants to do I will not use my own life to rule, direct or control my children. They must have the liberty to choose because if they fail or succeed, they have to understand it is their life. I can always be a good father. I will have to teach them how to take good decisions because I love them.

I am not going to discourage my son by saying ‘what if she breaks your heart, so get ready for heartbreak’, because I don’t pray for it. I can only support him. If he is successful and even if he breaks up with this girl, he might still go for another person. But for whatever reason, this is the life he has chosen for himself and I love it that he is happy. Because of the way I was brought up, there is no way I can be faithful to a woman. I will not even try it. I wasn’t trained to do so. I didn’t grow up with that attitude. I grew up in the real house of Kalakuta where there were women and I loved it. So, I wanted the same thing for myself. Now, I don’t have the life of Kalakuta but I know that I can’t leave that dream and say I want to be faithful to one woman. I will rather be by myself; truth, I love my freedom. I don’t love the part that I owe anybody anything. Even the people with me know that I love my freedom. I like to sleep when I want to sleep, if I want to go out I love to enter my car and go on my own; I love my independence. I was brought up with total independence.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=59681

I don't think Femi is mad that the woman in question sleeps around. He is a free giver and except he suffers from moral hypocrisy, he can't expect others not to be free receiver. He is just saying "don't give me what is not mine".

Whatever motivated the woman to sleep around should also motivate her to take responsibility for her actions.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Samabu07(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
natureblack:
That's confusion

Now give me a reason why Femi shouldn't blow-up this woman's head with an assault-rifle. angry angry

I termed this high treason. But no amount of setting a C-4 to detonate her off would return those wasted years.

So sad to learn.

My sincere concern goes to the body and girl, hope they don't get devastated by this outcome.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by grandlexuz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
nairaman66:
In Fela's voice- Odi Worokortor!

Haha.. Odi Worokortor.. wether you like or you no like, after you hear dis true true talk, if e lilke e good, jeje, if you no like you hang, if you hang you go die, you go die for nothing, dem go carry your body go police station you die of your own foolish!..ahahah
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by patostation(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
After hearing and reading about the paternity and DNA test result on Femi's children, somebody should equally conduct the tests on Abami-Eda's children. I know say dem plenty and I know say Fela 'marry' plenty women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Photo: Basketmouth Bumps Into Woman Who Paid Him N800 To Perform Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.