Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,026 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:40 AM

\\(¤_¤)// .....the Homage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / \\(¤_¤)// .....the Homage (486 Views)

Shettima Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi In Maiduguri. Photos / Nairalander Pays Homage To Emir Sanusi Of Kano (Pictures) / Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

\\(¤_¤)// .....the Homage by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2014
At this time I'd like to welcome back my congregation
That's been waiting patient for me to distribute this information

Am back after 4months behind bars, even the judges that sent me to the pens failed to reveal their identities because their motives were sinister borne out of sentiments. I did 4weeks for a crime i know nothing about, the instigators came in 6s, i used my body to slam 3 Oxen and dropped 2 Mules, the judges conspired against me, one acted as the judge, the other the jury whilst the last was the executioner-to eliminate me here when i pose no threat.

Though I had an alter ego holding down here doing shadow fightings and dropping Liliputs.
While incanceterated i saw behind the stained glass windows with pictures of angels,
where the holy water's been replaced with Judas blood to pray to.~
Hey am happy being back again, the freedom worth celebrating, am keeping ma cool now, do not sparr me, do not instigate me for the time being because Xmas is around the corner, i dnt want to spend this season behind bars, i have spent more days behind bars than i have spent walking free here.

"I just wanna go to the slum and throw my money
On the floor like the Notorious B.U.M., uh
Build a home, teach a class, start a revolution
Free the mind, heal the body, talking evolution"

(1) (Reply)

In Benin, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Ebola Still Haunts Bush Meat Sellers / Ashiru, Ex-foreign Affairs Minister, Dies In S’africa / Explosion Rocks Federal Prison In Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.