Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? (10622 Views)

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / What If God Created Everyone Rich? / YWAP ( Youth With A Purpose ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2014
I heard God created everyone for a purpose,what about babies that got miscarried naturally? Or babies that die shortly after being birthed?

What purpose have they fulfilled within the short period of time?

Causing the mother sorrow? Is that a purpose?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2014
this scenario is more to the spiritual than to the physical, normally when a child is born, somewhere in the world somebody dies.

there is this balance on earth between life and death, only God knows best.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
shadowgwalker:
this scenario is more to the spiritual than to the physical, normally when a child is born, somewhere in the world somebody dies.

there is this balance on earth between life and death, only God knows best.

The death rate and birth rate on earth is not balanced if it was balanced there would be no increase in population of the earth. That makes your point of "balanced death and birth" INVALID

11 Likes

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by theunusualmoon(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
At times, I just can't help but wonder what drives these thoughts into your mind.

Was their abortion GOD's decision?
If you had a girl pregnant and you desperately wanted her to keep it but she decides to abort it.Will it be reasonable for us to say you didn't have any purposeful plan for that kid?

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

The death rate and birth rate on earth is not balanced if it was balanced there would be no increase in population of the earth. That makes your point of "balanced death and birth" INVALID
ok
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
theunusualmoon:
At times, I just can't help but wonder what drives these thoughts into your mind.

Was their abortion GOD's decision?
If you had a girl pregnant and you desperately wanted her to keep it but she decides to abort it.Will it be reasonable for us to say you didn't have any purposeful plan for that kid?

So what you are saying is that every miscarriage is caused by the pregnant woman or another person? Haven't you heard of miscarriages that happen that wasn't deliberately induced? If you don't know about them simply say So.

Let me quote the first paragraph of the cause of miscarriage from a reputable source

What Causes Miscarriage?
The causes of miscarriage are not well understood. Most  miscarriages that occur in the first trimester are caused by chromosomal abnormalities in the baby. Chromosomes are tiny structures inside the cells of the body which carry many genes. Genes determine all of a person's physical attributes, such as sex, hair and eye color, and blood type. Most chromosomal problems occur by chance and are not related to the mother's or father's health.
http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/pregnancy-miscarriage?page=2

How do you explain miscarriages that arent induced by anyone but by chromosomal abnormalities? Is it the mother's fault? Or the father's fault?

Eagerly waiting for your answer.

3 Likes

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rilwayne001 the question goes to you also since apparently Allah created everyone for a purpose.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Rilwayne001: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:
Rilwayne001 the question goes to you also since apparently Allah created everyone for a purpose.

Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 22-23
If there were therein gods beside Allah, then verily both (the heavens and the earth) had been disordered. [size=15pt] Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, from all that they ascribe (unto Him) He will not be questioned as to that which He doeth , [/size] but they will be questioned. <<<<< cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 22-23
If there were therein gods beside Allah, then verily both (the heavens and the earth) had been disordered. [size=15pt] Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, from all that they ascribe (unto Him) He will not be questioned as to that which He doeth , [/size] but they will be questioned. <<<<< cheesy tongue

Why do you question every other aspects of life but leave religion out of questioning? Can you give a justification for leaving religion out of questioning?

5 Likes

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Rilwayne001: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

Why do you question every other aspects of life but leave religion out of questioning? Can you give a justification for leaving religion out of questioning?

EXAMPLE

My phone can never question me for what i used it for even l if i smash it on the ground.

I would be charging it and at the same time playing music and browsing/downloading and so on, the battery get hot that i don't even care if it catch fire.. Yeah....thats because i am the owner and i can do anything with it grin grin

Do you expect it to question me?

^^^ grin grin crazy example though, thats b'cos i don't want to type much..
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:

EXAMPLE

My phone can never question me for what i used it for even l if i smash it on the ground.

I would be charging it and at the same time playing music and browsing/downloading and so on, the battery get hot that i don't even care if it catch fire.. Yeah....thats because i am the owner and i can do anything with it grin grin

Do you expect it to question me?

^^^ grin grin crazy example though, thats b'cos i don't want to type much..

And that's because your phone wasn't created with the ability to question. Werent you created with the ability to question? So why shouldn't you?

4 Likes

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Rilwayne001: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

And that's because your phone wasn't created with the ability to question. Werent you created with the ability to question? So why shouldn't you?

My first post on this thread already answered your question wink wink
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by theunusualmoon(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

So what you are saying is that every miscarriage is caused by the pregnant woman or another person? Haven't you heard of miscarriages that happen that wasn't deliberately induced? If you don't know about them simply say So.

Let me quote the first paragraph of the cause of miscarriage from a reputable source

What Causes Miscarriage?
The causes of miscarriage are not well understood. Most  miscarriages that occur in the first trimester are caused by chromosomal abnormalities in the baby. Chromosomes are tiny structures inside the cells of the body which carry many genes. Genes determine all of a person's physical attributes, such as sex, hair and eye color, and blood type. Most chromosomal problems occur by chance and are not related to the mother's or father's health.
http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/pregnancy-miscarriage?page=2

How do you explain miscarriages that arent induced by anyone but by chromosomal abnormalities? Is it the mother's fault? Or the father's fault?

Eagerly waiting for your answer.
Are you sure you read my comment well? Cus I think you don't understand as little as a word in what I wrote.
Who's talking about miscarriage or are you high on something?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by braintext(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
theunusualmoon:

Are you sure you read my comment well? Cus I think you don't understand as little as a word in what I wrote.

I think you are the might one here pretending not to understand the op.

I am talking about miscarriages that occur due to chromosomal abnormalities. What purpose does God have to those set of babies?
That's my question.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
theunusualmoon:

What I meant was miscarriage. Termination of the baby without external influence due to chromosomal abnormalities.

I am talking about miscarriage NOT deliberate abortion.

You don't think I will bring up a straw-man for you to easily debunk do you?

Am sorry to disappoint you what I meant was miscarriage. wink

2 Likes

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by theunusualmoon(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=Dapo777 post=28425467]

Ailments ,sickness,downsyndrome,accidents etc.a lot of stuff happen to people.
It's just like you saying I shouldn't believe GOD exist because I have headaches.
Or because bad things happen to good people, then they should stop believing in GOD.
Fine the child's mother will be upset and filled with grief but most certainly GOD will bless her with her own child soon enough.
And why are you desparately trying to make people stop believing in GOD? Why are all your topics against Religion.
Feel free to be an athiest and create treads on how you enjoy atheism.Leave christians alone,they are happy worshipping a GOD they cannot see.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:

My first post on this thread already answered your question wink wink

Imagine you trying to defend your project at the university and the lecturer ask you for your own reason for making a claim,you would say simply because it's in the book you read for the project, without giving reasons why that claim is true. How would the lecturer look upon you?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by UyiIredia(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:
I heard God created everyone for a purpose,what about babies that got miscarried naturally? Or babies that die shortly after being birthed?

What purpose have they fulfilled within the short period of time?

Causing the mother sorrow? Is that a purpose?

logic boy's stüpìdity on display
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=theunusualmoon post=28425748][/quote]

No one is talking about believing in God or not.
My question which you have not answered is this, again I repeat.

What is the purpose of creating a baby that would be terminated even before birth? What is God's purpose for creating the baby to be terminated before entering the world? That's my question.

It has nothing to do with whether God will give her another child or not,we are talking about the children that didn't enter the world alive. What purpose have they served. That's my question
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
UyiIredia:

So every freethinker on nairaland is logic boy with a different moniker? How stupid can you get?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by UyiIredia(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

So every freethinker on nairaland is logic boy with a different moniker? How stupid can you get?

I wasn't saying you were logic boy. I was saying you were showing his stupidity.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by theunusualmoon(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:

No one is talking about believing in God or not.
My question which you have not answered is this, again I repeat.

What is the purpose of creating a baby that would be terminated even before birth? What is God's purpose for creating the baby to be terminated before entering the world? That's my question.

It has nothing to do with whether God will give her another child or not,we are talking about the children that didn't enter the world alive. What purpose have they served. That's my question
I am sorry I do not have the.answer to that question but I have a question for you.Can you please tell me this: what time during evolution did man discover he was naked?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by lanrexlan(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Surah Al-Hajj 22:5 --O mankind! If you are in doubt about the Resurrection, then verily! We have created you (i.e. Adam) from dust, then from a Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge i.e. offspring of Adam), then from a clot then from a little lump of flesh,— some formed and some unformed (as in the case of miscarriage), that We may make (it) clear to you (i.e. to show you Our Power and Ability to do what We will). And We cause whom We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term, then We bring you out as infants, then (give you growth) that you may reach your age of full strength. And among you there is he who dies (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the miserable old age, so that he knows nothing after having known. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down water (rain) on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells and puts forth every lovely kind (of growth)

Allah does What He wills, He has power over ALL things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Rilwayne001: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
^^^ Nice precept for you up here, hope it answers your question? wink smiley

Dapo777:

Imagine you trying to defend your project at the university and the lecturer ask you for your own reason for making a claim,you would say simply because it's in the book you read for the project, without giving reasons why that claim is true. How would the lecturer look upon you?

This is not about a lecturer and his student.
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by tpia5: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dapo777:
I heard God created everyone for a purpose

can you quote the part of the bible you are referring to.

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 29, 2014
tpia5:

can you quote the part of the bible you are referring to.

So what do Christian mean by man was created to serve God? Abi u have never heard of that? Or that is not a purpose ni?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2014
theunusualmoon:

I am sorry I do not have the.answer to that question but I have a question for you.Can you please tell me this: what time during evolution did man discover he was naked?

I also don't have an answer to that. You don't know there are some tribes that still move about unclad ?

So of what use is that knowledge when some people don't still see themselves naked and dont find anything strange about it undecided nudists also don't see anything strange in being naked. So what's the question for?

1 Like

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by AgentOfAllah: 2:48am On Nov 29, 2014
UyiIredia:

Uyi, do tell us why you think this question is stupid?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by theunusualmoon(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2014
Dapo777:

I also don't have an answer to that. You don't know there are some tribes that still move about unclad ?

So of what use is that knowledge when some people don't still see themselves naked and dont find anything strange about it undecided nudists also don't see anything strange in being naked. So what's the question for?
You have a funny way of not having answers yet twisting questions away from their original meaning.Anyway back to the question.......
Since you can affirm that some people still go around unclad; dont you think that leaves a loop hole in the evolution theory of how man gained knowlede on how to relate with his environment and how you emerged from "uncladness" to "cladness?
Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2014
theunusualmoon:

You have a funny way of not having answers yet twisting questions away from their original meaning.Anyway back to the question.......
Since you can affirm that some people still go around unclad; dont you think that leaves a loop hole in the evolution theory of how man gained knowlede on how to relate with his environment and how you emerged from "uncladness" to "cladness?

You just described yourself perfectly in the first sentence. People see in others who they truly are.

By the way if that is a loop hole in evolution why don't you forward the complain to the science society,you could win a noble prize for it. Don't forget me oo when you win the noble prize ooo, I will celebrate it with you seriously, because that would help uncover so many scientific mysteries they are still battling with till date. smiley

Please don't hesitate to forward a complain to them,I could give you their contact if you don't have it and I am very serious here jokes apart

This is their website here click the link to forward your complain about evolution, please don't let science get away with this loop hole
https://www.societyforscience.org/contact-us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
theunusualmoon:

By the way is it my responsibility to educate you on how evolution work? If you don't know how man started wearing cloth how is it my burden? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... / Adeboye Prays Against Killers, Protectors, Sponsors At Holy Ghost Service / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.