Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 AM

Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut (7867 Views)

We Need 30 Tonnes Of Palm Kernel Nut Every Week. / How Viable Is Local Supply Of Agro/food Stuff In Nigeria? / Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2014
This information is for those who want to make money fro palm kernel business, free to ask any questions on the pk business.

LOCAL SUPPLY OF PALM KERNEL BUSINESS (ELAESIS GUINEENIS)

This is the agricultural business which guarantees good returns on capital on almost weekly basis. This is the business that is currently untapped to the maximum as it offers a high return on the investment with minimum risk and great opportunities for growth. The highlighted commodity is in high demand both in country and overseas with high prices

Starting the Palm Kernel Biz
To start palm kernel business, money is not the most important thing. you need to have good knowledge, the right idea and the market needed. There is a promise to assist any Nigerian with the right will power to invest (PK) business.

What you need to succeed is integrity, honesty, and diligence. A lot of Nigerians are operating a highly lucrative home based local supply of (PK) and they are making a steady income of between #50,000 to #500,000 weekly or monthly, regularly with little capital investment, no risk at their spare time. The profit from the first transaction can be ploughed back and an investor will be able to build up his capital base.

How to make over #200,000 per week from palm kernel Biz

If you are living in the Southern and Eastern part of the country, for instance Ogun state, go to Illaro, Oja Odan or Idi Iroko , Ondo State, and in most commodity markets and villages in the South South Nigeria and elsewhere. You can meet any of the sellers of palm kernel that live in these towns and tell that you need a large quantity of palm kernel. The sellers usually called palm kernel Merchants or Buyers.

Method of Buying Palm Kernel

Basically there are two methods of buying palm kernel (i)direct and indirect buying
1. Direct: - the system of buying involves the buyer going to the village by himself sourcing for the product or commodity directly from the farmers or sellers.
2. Indirect or Contract Source: - palm kernel business has a chain value, you need to plan your business, then you need to get a buyer as a intermediary usually called contract source.

The next step is to source for the product followed by the logistics process before you eventually ship the products to the factory

Measurement of Palm Kernel

This is the sensitive part of the business; Palm kernel is measured with scale (Balance). The scale is of different types (i) Medium scale (ii) Land scale
1. Medium scale is between the range of 1 – 50kg
2. Land scale is between the range of 1 – 300kg with pendulum

Weight

Palm Kernel, when measuring with scale usually measuring with kilogram i.e. the kilogram is determined by the level of weight.

Measurement of Palm Kernel

Palm kernel measurement vary, depending on where (location) to source for the products i.e palm kernel. If you are to source for PK from Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, and part of eastern states. Below are the procedures of buying it.

1000kg = 1 Tone
5000kg = 5 Tones

10,000kg = 10 Tones
Plus additional 40kg extra on top of every tonnage bought
The Sales Outlets

There are many industries seriously looking for palm kernel in Lagos state and OgunS state as well, the following industries are waiting for prospective suppliers of palm kernel.
1. ……………………………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………………………….
2. …………………………………………………………………………………..
………………………………………………………………………………………
Those industries are capable of buying more than 200,000 M/T per day other location and the addresses of the industries are available on request.

The Cost and the Selling Price

The cost and the selling price vary depends on the prevailing market price, but mind you, the higher the selling price the more the cost of the products. As at the time and period of October 2014 the cost excluding the transportation and other expenses is #65,000, while the selling price is #80,000.

Illustration.
#
Cost = #65,000 per tone
Selling = #80,000 per tone
The difference is = #15,000 per tone

Note:- The expenses (per tone) from Ondo State to Lagos is between N4000-5000. The tonnage will determined the profit, i.e. Higher the quantity of tonnage the higher the profit, vice-versa.

Complied by:- Mr. Bodun Cornelius
Email address:- bodunakin@yahoo.com
Tel:- 08139566458
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by ogb5(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Swallow this at your own risk. You did not tell people the risk in the business, just glorious fairy tales.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
ogb5:
Swallow this at your own risk. You did not tell people the risk in the business, just glorious fairy tales.
Sorry for your own omen, BTW, I didn't give the report out for money, its an avenue to help someone else, not you. If need any info, you may cantact me.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by LuqmanG: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
i can say nd say again ther is nop risk in da biz once u gat ur eyes open...kallaz.@op can u send me da names of companies dat ar buyin pmk oil in ogun state cuz i just gat som link on hw 2 source 4 pmk nut in ogun state..u can send 2 me at fmwaruz2@gmail.com..
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by lugiano1: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
He tried in his own little way to help bt I dnt think he does d biz because I mailed him to work under him to get the needed knowledge he declined
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
lugiano1:
He tried in his own little way to help bt I dnt think he does d biz because I mailed him to work under him to get the needed knowledge he declined
. Well, i need to tell u that i didn't received your mail, you may resend it, hope i "ll give you more info.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by lugiano1: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
I mailed you 2ce n u replied 2ce.... Its nt that easy to go into biz as a newbie without a mentor that was d reason I requested to be under you so as to get d necessary skills bfre I go my own way
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by lugiano1: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
How do we get d companies to supply because most of us do not reside in lagos
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by onyeka205(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
lugiano1:

I have a PKO factory in Imo State, you can supply my company with palm kernel nut. My request is 25 tons at a time and payment made after 3weeks. If you are interested, you can call me on 08035426409
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
lugiano1:
Send mail 2 me.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
onyeka205:

I have a PKO factory in Imo State, you can supply my company with palm kernel nut. My request is 25 tons at a time and payment made after 3weeks. If you are interested, you can call me on 08035426409
If you supply our factory, you "ll collect your money within 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
I plan to start palm kernel small scale crushing biz by mid next year,I need someone to help and put a brother through.preverably someone already in the biz(small scale).
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by lugiano1: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2014
If you pay in 24hrs ,Where is your company location and the terms of payment?
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2014
lugiano1:
If you pay in 24hrs ,Where is your company location and the terms of payment?
Songo Ota, Ogun State.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by AreaFada2: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
ok
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by lugiano1: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls can I have your factory add? U can send to my email...lugi4favour@gmail.com
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
lugiano1:
Pls can I have your factory add? U can send to my email...lugi4favour@gmail.com
Call me or Send mail.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by friskafarms: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
We have a factory in Auchi, Edo state. And we receive 30 - 50 tonnes at a time. Contact me on 07066317267
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2015
friskafarms:
We have a factory in Auchi, Edo state. And we receive 30 - 50 tonnes at a time. Contact me on 07066317267
Ok i "ll.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by laksyde100(m): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
akinvest:
Songo Ota, Ogun State.
Pls send me ur company address in Sango Ota and the terms of payment via my mail talk2jimoholalekan@yahoo.com
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by laksyde100(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2015
friskafarms:
Pls send me ur company address in Auchi and the terms of payment via my mail talk2jimoholalekan@yahoo.com
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by ruffhandu: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
What's up with this thread?
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by LANDOS4RE4: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
DO YOU STILL NEED THE PPRODUCT? PLEASE CONTACT LARDO4U@GMAIL.COM
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Do you have palm kernel? if yes let me know
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by jidraj: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Please i will like to set up a PKO business, please kindly assist with all neccessary information. Email jidrajfarm@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Watsapp me on this number 08173246561
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by Olumide2015: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pls where not here to sell info or sell it,we r here to assist each other. Drop the names of those companies that need supplying of PK Pls.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by Tamfaka: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] pls can u help me with the necessary info on how to start pko business? Help a sister please.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by akinvest(m): 1:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Tamfa:
[color=#770077][/color] pls can u help me with the necessary info on how to start pko business? Help a sister please.
. Ok call me let talk better.
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by holajeedayy: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Op must ppl call u privatly no b u won help ppl on ur created trent or ur public trend why u come dey go private again i thing we are here to help each other
Re: Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut by dekingp: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2015
Am also interested,pls contact me on basildeking@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti State Attracts $50 Million Agriculture Investments / Who Have Ever Seen A Matured Foreign Turkey. / Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.