Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Some Christians Should Shut Up!. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Christians Should Shut Up!. (4614 Views)

Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by rhymz(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2014
gnykelly:
pure truth. I still couldn't phantom that there could be one level headed Christian like op. when I here my Christian friends say things like this, I don't argue with them I just laugh and I look into their face and say GRADUATE! !!
Argue with people that know what they are talking about, you obviously don't. I don't know about you, but Buhari is not the only one that can fix Nigeria, the reason why APC thinks he is the best thing since slice bread is because the man can swing secterian Muslim votes from the North than anybody else. It is not about the man's sterling past because he obviously does not have a reputable leadership past to blah with..... All we have are WAI, his mishandling of PTF, 2 billion naira missing fund as petroleum minister, countless human right abuses as Military head of state and so on..... The man had served at all level of public service in this country, he has nothing new to offer that is a fact that can never confuse Nigerians like me.

1 Like

Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by wayne4loan: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2014
joseph1832:
I must say that the way some christians are going about this "Buhari wants to islamize nigeria" bull.shit is becoming out rightly annoying.

I honestly see no reason why a particular cadre of nigerians will have this super impose believe of their own supremacy over the rest of us.

You hear ranting everywhere coming from some christians that Buhari plans to islamize Nigeria if voted into office, let me ask them, if given the opportunity won't you christians christianize Nigeria?!. Seeing the way I personally have been pursued and disturb by many christians just because I tell them I don't share their narrow minded belief, I'll say these christians are guilty of the same thing the accuse Buhari of.

The very nature of the "typical nigerian christian" is imperialist, note, any where you see christianity, imperialism is not far of, seeing the way many of their G.O's, Papas and what have you live in splendor, I won't be surprised that these people have the notion of spreading or installing their brand of christianity on Nigerians if given the opportunity. You tell a member of one of this new generation churches that you attend a white garment church and you see the manner at which they swarm on you just like the way flies swarm on shit and tell you that you are going to hell and they shove the brand of christianity down your throat.

Let's not forget, 'greed' is a powerful motivating agent, just like money and greed is what powers many of this new generation churches. The basic aim of this new generation churches is to spread and accumulate more wealth.

I tell anybody who wants to listen: "christians and moslems are the very reason why Nigeria remain a backward country". Take a good look and all those who has occupy the sit of the presidency on you'll know for sure. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds!, always trying to shove their beliefs down peoples throat. Thus I say this: "He who can not smell his own bull.shit can never perceive his sense of narrow mindedness" and narrow mindedness, is the order of the day in the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by Ayoswit(f): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote
author=joseph1832 post=28436355]LMFAO! Please just stop... You are
indeed showing that you are the one who is deluded! Imagine. So you've
not heard of Apostle Johnson Sulayman of Omega Fire Ministry?. The guy
has Sulayman as his name, and he's a christian! Kai! See person just dey
show everybody say she no get sense at all!.

No need debating with the likes of you... Its an abject waste of
energy.[/quote]

is suleiman Islamic or hausa?
is Johnson his name or suleiman?

u've further shown how foolish & bitter u re.

shm
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2014
medamillion:
How can Buhari islamize Nigeria? Some people have simply been brainwashed beyond recognition.
neither Buhari nor any other person can do that.
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by joseph1832(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Ayoswit:

is suleiman Islamic or hausa?
is Johnson his name or suleiman?

u've further shown how foolish & bitter u re.

shm
Lord have mercy!!!. Kai! Make una help me see person wey just dey embarrass herself without even knowing she's making a complete fool of herself.

1 Like

Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by joseph1832(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2014
rhymz:
Argue with people that know what they are talking about, you obviously don't. I don't know about you, but Buhari is not the only one that can fix Nigeria, the reason why APC thinks he is the best thing since slice bread is because the man can swing secterian Muslim votes from the North than anybody else. It is not about the man's sterling past because he obviously does not have a reputable leadership past to blah with..... All we have are WAI, his mishandling of PTF, 2 billion naira missing fund as petroleum minister, countless human right abuses as Military head of state and so on..... The man had served at all level of public service in this country, he has nothing new to offer that is a fact that can never confuse Nigerians like me.
Nigerians like you are driven by tribal sentiment my good friend. Thus I agree with you that Buhari isn't the only one who can fix this country, but since we don't know them, who else can you pick among the present crop of politicians? Fashola?.
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by medamillion(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2014
joker5180:
neither Buhari nor any other person can do that.
So why the blackmailing?
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by viczing(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2014
lilflipnerd:
In democracy there r senators n Reps members that would decide that kind of Faith.. The problem is some Christian are soo ignorant... At 2014, we should still b smiling n suffering....
VOTE OUT GEJ2015.... Let's start putting pressure on this guys

You will just wake up in the morning and start drinking ogogoro.....you well?? buhari ko buhari ni

1 Like

Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by lilflipnerd: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2014
viczing:

You will just wake up in the morning and start drinking ogogoro.....you well?? buhari ko buhari ni
U need education sir,
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2014
medamillion:
So why the blackmailing?
cheap political points of course.
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by medamillion(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2014
joker5180:
cheap political points of course.
Let them keep up the political saTANism, the People's General will win come 2015. The time of election rigging is over!

1 Like

Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by viczing(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2014
lilflipnerd:
U need education sir,

You lack that
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by medamillion(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2014
viczing:

Sir, you do not only need education, you also need deliverance. Hope that helps?
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by lilflipnerd: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2014
viczing:

You lack that
contact education4adults@eaf.edu
Thanks sir
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2014
malele:

What do u want me to contribute on this stupid topic put up by a slow poke

You shouldn't have commented since you had nothing to contribute to it.

2 Likes

Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2014
lilflipnerd:
In democracy there r senators n Reps members that would decide that kind of Faith.. The problem is some Christian are soo ignorant... At 2014, we should still b smiling n suffering....
VOTE OUT GEJ2015.... Let's start putting pressure on this guys
now you are saying two things,are you edward mordrake?
#gej till '19
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by gnykelly(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ayoswit:

and u call ds misguided infidel a Christian. does his utterance depict a Christian?

like the op said. I think we can categorize them as hypocrite. with the level Nigeria is today no one can forcefully convert another person not to talk of millions in one swoop. I would like you to read an online version of the following verse in Google and it full meaning with an open mind then let us discuss. Qur'an chapter 2 verse 256 " let there be no compulsion in religion the truth stand out clear from error.....
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by gnykelly(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
rhymz:

I've not said there no better candidate than buhari. the Nigeria of today need people who can stand on their two feet and say no to corruption. which I believe he can do. though in terms of administration fashola, Ribadu, oshiomole, aregbesola are better candidates but they can not shun tinubu for corruption. which clearly GEJ haven't and can never do.

**** if you can keep the argument civil I will love to debate with you****.
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by gnykelly(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kingspin:

How many more lives needs to be wasted before Boko haram go? 1billion, oh my God..

answer this honest question. who was behind the October 1st bombing.
what was the genesis of boko haram.
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by gnykelly(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
joseph1832:
I am not a christian. Joseph is an English name as well as Hebrew name.

sorry I thought you were a Christian. are you an atheist.
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by joseph1832(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
gnykelly:

sorry I thought you were a Christian. are you an atheist.
Nope! I believe in God! Plain and simple. I don't attach my self to any religious dogma.
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by viczing(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
lilflipnerd:
contact education4adults@eaf.edu
Thanks sir

Since you have their email guessing you undergoing their tutorials already....
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by viczing(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
medamillion:
Sir, you do not only need education, you also need deliverance. Hope that helps?

Have you been delivered recently Ain't yu d dude dat stands in front row at yabaleft?
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by lilflipnerd: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
viczing:

Since you have their email guessing you undergoing their tutorials already....
Education is a continuous process, don't worry I would use my Stance der to make sure u get the best training sir... Thank U sir
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by gnykelly(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
joseph1832:
Nope! I believe in God! Plain and simple. I don't attach my self to any religious dogma.

okay peace.
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by viczing(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Education is a continuous process, don't worry I would use my Stance der to make sure u get the best training sir... Thank U sir

Keep it up...they can help rectify where the fault lies in your IQ
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by medamillion(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
viczing:

Have you been delivered recently Ain't yu d dude dat stands in front row at yabaleft?
I'm sorry, your condition is so pathetic. Have you gone for your medical test today?
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by Kingspin(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
gnykelly:

answer this honest question. who was behind the October 1st bombing.
what was the genesis of boko haram.
I dont have time for tales by moonlight.. Nigerians are very angry with this particular religion.
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by chakula: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
aurenflani:

Insha-Allah, the curse is on you because not only did you insulted the Prophet Muhammad but also lied against him.

Your soul will perish and until you die you will never know peace nor henceforth achieve any of your desires.

You should have ignored commenting on such posts because of the people that are responsible to it and, it also seems to be useless and need no attention to be pay upon them.
Re: Some Christians Should Shut Up!. by viczing(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
medamillion:
I'm sorry, your condition is so pathetic. Have you gone for your medical test today?

Mehn you just the lord cos u going off day by day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims? / See The Signposts Fayose Put On Ekiti Highways / Joyce Banda To Chair COWAP African Women Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.