Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria (4763 Views)

Kidney Transplant In Nigeria: My Story / Anyone Ever Done A Hair Transplant At Da Vinci Clinic In Ikoyi / NBC News: Nigerian Hair Transplant Doctor Performs Eyebrow Transplant (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria by aubumeyang: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2014
hello good people of nairaland, am loosing my hair and i need a place where i can do hair transplant.i have 3-5million as budget for it,have anyone tried it, if yes,what is the experience like and where can i do mine.
Please moderators, i beg in the name of God, kindly move this to front page.i need opinions.Thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
aubumeyang:

You're from a country and race where getting bald is seen as no big deal and a sign of maturity. What do you want your hair for? It has no significant advantage. I suggest you learn to live with hair-loss and focus maybe on grooming a beard.

Also, losing hair would save you money on hair products although you would've more frequent trips to the barber to maintain close to the skin-cuts.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria by aubumeyang: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks but skin cut doesnt fit me
Re: Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria by aubumeyang: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Need opinions good people of nairaland
Re: Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria by aubumeyang: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hi there, I won't advise you to do this surgery in Nigeria even if you successfully find a hospital. It's a delicate surgery, I suggest you arrange to have it done overseas. There are some reputable doctors here in the states that can give you excellent results, your budget is adequate. Best of luck smiley
Re: Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria by Dipoandrew: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2020
You don't have to live with a bald head. Try Vinci Hair Clinic Africa. They are very good and have clinics in Lagos, Abuja and Accra. They are actually a global hair restoration brand with 40 clinics in 14 countries across 6 continents worldwide so you don't have to worry about standard because all their experts are internationally trained.

The first consultation is free and then you can make a decision on what procedure you want to go for.

They are on Instagram as @vincihairnigeria @vincihairghana

Re: Where Can I Do A Hair Transplant In Nigeria by Kryptolord: 12:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Hello

(1) (Reply)

5 Foods That Increase Testosterone / Help Interprete Medical Result / Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.