Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) (72843 Views)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters With Russian Girlfriend Look All Grown (see Photos) / Mikel Obi Cooking For His Russian Girlfriend On Val Day(Photo) / Mikel Obi Engaged To His Russian Girlfriend Olga Diyachenko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
DailyNews:
I think to reduce gold-digging and diamond minning, broke guys should date/marry broke girls and work together to aquire their own gold to diggrin

The only reason a rich guy should marry a broke girl is if he met her while struggling, and she remained understanding and faithful; if not, I don't support a rich guy marrying a broke girl or a girl from poor family background cos they abused it, sadly :-

Anyway, guys are becoming wiser by the daysmiley

#Date&MarryYourClass
OK oooo whatever rock your boat.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Pennyways: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
naija chics are weeping bitterly for this

watch their comments grin

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by wtfCode: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
so 'igbotic'.
#mikel slowbie.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Biggty(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mikel sharpest guy enjoy yourself, you deserve it
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
fpeter:
Which kain caption be dat OP? i guess you're Yoruba
what is SUCK? abi na kiss u wan talk? mstcheeeeeeew!!
You insulted someone for typing suck, only for you to proceed to suck at air. SMH
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by clevvermind(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
I know that many girls are jealous now o.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by bilaya(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
I wonder why Russian women love blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by temitemi1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Is non of my biz...
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
hmmm guys are something else
grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Missmossy(f): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
A Russian lady lipsrsealed noted

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Seun:
Me too. embarassed

Nairaland Gehs...(esp the poor ones of which constitute 95% of the NL female population) Have you heard? Seun is NOT AVAILABLE! cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by adrianjoe(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mikel na sharp guy...!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
The more I spend time on nairaland I start to realize that it's now flooded with many idiots..Seun I need to delete my account. angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Sunofgod(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Animal . . . .
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by RealAlfranco: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
The "are we not good enough" comrades go begin wan cry na!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Stupid boy, send ur money home not on russian girls
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
shut up and stop being ignorant, the rich families u see today all started from somewhere. take that clueless mentality from your brain and throw it to the dust bin..

your girlfriend is probably broke...

You can tell your father to shut up.
You can also tell your uncles and entire family members who failed to train you to shut up.
Do I know you or have we met?
Do I have to ask your permission to express myself?
I'm confused as to why you have to be so insolent to pass across a message if you consider it a correction at all.

Young girl, please you can pass across a message intelligently or even correct someone without being condescending or insolent.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by lastpage: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Seun:
Me too. embarassed

In Linda Ikeji's voice: Me too! shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm......

Lastpage!
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by lastpage: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
bilaya:
I wonder why Russian women[b] love blacks[/b].

I only hope you know the level of Racism against Blacks, ...in Russia!

Lastpage!
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Alphonsocapone(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
axortedbabe:
Hey u two shud get a room...
they are in it.
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
NairaMode:

You can tell your father to shut up.
You can also tell your uncles and entire family members who failed to train you to shut up.
Do I know you or have we met?
Do I have to ask your permission to express myself?
I'm confused as to why you have to be so insolent to pass across a message if you consider it a correction at all.

Young girl, please you can pass across a message intelligently or even correct someone without being condescending or insolent.
haha....i think i really press a button and u are so pained. why do u have to bring my family into it, it shows that u cannot correct someone without being condescending...undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by keypad1: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
RealAlfranco:
The "are we not good enough" comrades go begin wan cry na!
i am here for naija ladies comments to see their wailings and pains. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Its the gurl that I pity. Heart break is on the way
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by lilbabyak(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
jessiecah:

what is it you're saying undecided
you don't know tan is equal to thieves
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by maternal: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
just see all the guys hailing Mikel, if he were to be a she, u see the kind of curse raining on her cos she is dating a whiteman . Mikel is not contributing to the economy of Nigeria. instead he prefer the white man's left over.....

look all the black guys with inferiority complex. anything white is always right ....mtchewwe

I've never seen someone vex that a naija woman was dating or marrying a man who's white or isn't naija. To be honest Naija woman are not in high demand and they're not hard to get.

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by samseen02(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Seun:
Me too. embarassed
ok oo. Shey Dangote stil get any available daughter

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by adedayourt(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
If everybody takes a selfie of times like dis wit der love nd fill d net with it...

Just considering d necesity
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by canalily(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some girls here don we.......angrywinksmileylipsrsealedundecided t ! cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
No wonder he no sabi play again,na only sok he now sabi sok,ball he no fit play again except bedminton

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
dovelike:
Its the gurl that I pity. Heart break is on the way
bad belle,mikel no look your side because you to wor wor grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
175:

Yea dats d kind of relationship we have over here in France
wow am also in France .....
Re: Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) by ireneony(f): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
maternal:

I've never seen someone vex that a naija woman was dating or marrying a man who's white or isn't naija. To be honest Naija woman are not in high demand and they're not hard to get.
abeg sit there, black guys generally dont like it when their female date interracially but love it when they see their fellow black male date other race of women. most importantly black men that marry interracially, 98% end up in divorce

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.