Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari (2806 Views)

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. / How G-5 Govs, Atiku Stopped Lawan-thisday / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by adaybayor(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
OBJ publicly told the world that GMB is an upright
man

“Not many people know that his 1st daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra.

He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays.
“When his Muslim soldiers asked him to
exempt them from duty on Friday, he told them the
bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the
Muslims should show him where the Koran says
they should rest on Fridays .”

“As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is
a bigot. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of
Nigerians to paint him black. This they did in order
to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the
opportunity to send them to gaol.

How many
Nigerians would hold the appointment of
government, minister of petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state yet don’t own a house in Abuja? Love him, hate him you cannot take his integrity
away from him.

Well done Gen Muhammad Buhari. You have stood
the test of time and character with a swagger.

It is
time we set the record straight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by Cope1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
damage control
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by adaybayor(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cope1:
damage control

meaning sir
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by emmasege: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Next time, u itemize ur points!
You don't leave ur audience to list d points.

1 Like

Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by emmasege: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Next time u itemize ur points.
U don't leave that for ur audience as a good communicator

1 Like

Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by adaybayor(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
emmasege:
Next time, u itemize ur points!
You don't leave ur audience to list d points.

well noted sir
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by Cope1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
adaybayor:

meaning sir
we wil also remember his inhuman decree no 2 nd 4.

3 Likes

Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by adaybayor(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cope1:
we wil also remember his inhuman decree no 2 nd 4.

can you please quote the decree? enlighten us pls and what is your contribution on the points I stated, do you see a religious/ethnic bigot in the man described above?
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by Mekateka: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op tell us another story.

2 Likes

Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
He's the only head of state that never promoted himself. He became the Head of State as a Major-General and left with the same rank.
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by adaybayor(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mekateka:
Op tell us another story.

I cant remember studying story telling....smile
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by adaybayor(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
He's the only head of state that never promoted himself. He became the Head of State as a Major-General and left with the same rank.

integrity
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by xpac01(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Now its not Obasanjo, it is Adebayor. Nawa oh. Buhari don dey dey shock pass transformer for nairaland today.
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by Cope1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
adaybayor:

can you please quote the decree? enlighten us pls and what is your contribution on the points I stated, do you see a religious/ethnic bigot in the man described above?
he has d right to arrest u without any reason nd also incarcerate u without trial.lets cal a spade a spade-GMB is a dictator nt a democrat.

1 Like

Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by Funniez: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Buhari 2015-2019, who no like am, make e go hug transformer jare.
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by adaybayor(m): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cope1:
he has d right to arrest u without any reason nd also incarcerate u without trial.lets cal a spade a spade-GMB is a dictator nt a democrat.

please quote the decree if you want to call a spade a spade. stop making spurious allegations. did you expect him to be a democrat while he was a military head of state? do you think those that overthrew him didnt have their reasons for letting him live?
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
I have be unable to confirm what I heard that one of his wives was a christian.
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by adaybayor(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
xpac01:
Now its not Obasanjo, it is Adebayor. Nawa oh. Buhari don dey dey shock pass transformer for nairaland today.

what's this one saying?
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by adaybayor(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
GenBuhari:
I have be unable to confirm what I heard that one of his wives was a christian.

if true then good of him
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Buhari in church recently for wedding ceremony of Rochas Okorocha's daughter.

Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by Cope1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
adaybayor:

please quote the decree if you want to call a spade a spade. stop making spurious allegations. did you expect him to be a democrat while he was a military head of state? do you think those that overthrew him didnt have their reasons for letting him live?
Am nt a political e-warlord,i wont e-fight u jst becos of our unscrupulous polithiefcians. So lets agree to disagree dat buhari is nt a saint as u want me to believe

1 Like

Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by lilflipnerd: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
GenBuhari:
Buhari in church recently for wedding ceremony of Rochas Okorocha's daughter.

Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by lilflipnerd: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cope1:
Am nt a political e-warlord,i wont e-fight u jst becos of our unscrupulous polithiefcians. So lets agree to disagree dat buhari is nt a saint as u want me to believe
Him b Jesus every human has his flaws. Just try n calculate his Merits n flaws n u get d kinda man he is
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by BlackPikiN(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Please stop all these lies about his daughter marrying an Igbo man! What kind of yeye lie is that?
Can you tell us the name of the Igbo man? Thank you.
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by theSpark(m): 1:55am On Nov 29, 2014
BlackPikiN:
Please stop all these lies about his daughter marrying an Igbo man! What kind of yeye lie is that?
Can you tell us the name of the Igbo man? Thank you.

I need authoritative confirmation on that. I doubt if that is true anyway.
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by theSpark(m): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2014
To be honest, the religious inclinations of your personal staff to some extent does not stop you from being a bigot. Most bigots here have Mai guard of different religious inclination. Just saying.

On the whole this so called shocking facts are made up of several unverifiable facts
Obasanjo's Testimony, his driver's faith etc

What is more important to me is his plan for Nigeria, whether he will continue with the Automotive Plan or the Agricultural Reforms. Whether he believes Goodluck has done anything worthwhile that he can continue or he'll scrap it all and start afresh.

Let him get APC ticket first.
Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by aguizm(m): 2:05am On Nov 29, 2014
Walks into the thread. Hisses
Op if u like tell me he is married to my sister or his mother is my aunt,truth be told we don't want Buhari.Abi na by force? All u guys do here is trying to paint buhari a saint.We are not gullible. Buhari should go and park his boat aside a beg and let younger men rule.

Buhari can never be the president of Nigeria. Shikena.

Quote me and watch your hairs on your head wither away.

Walks out of the yeye thread.

Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: S-h-o-c-k-i-n-g!!! 5 Strange Fact You Never New About Muhammad Buhari by Ayoswit(f): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote
author=adaybayor post=28416357]
OBJ publicly told the world that GMB is an upright
man

“Not many people know that his 1st daughter is married to an Igbo man
from Anambra.

He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays.
“When his Muslim soldiers asked him to
exempt them from duty on Friday, he told them the
bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the
Muslims should show him where the Koran says
they should rest on Fridays .”

“As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslim going on pilgrimage by
50%. His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet
some uninformed Nigerians say he is
a bigot. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that PDP
deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of
Nigerians to paint him black. This they did in order
to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the
opportunity to send them to gaol.

How many
Nigerians would hold the appointment of
government, minister of petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state yet
don’t own a house in Abuja? Love him, hate him you cannot take his
integrity
away from him.

Well done Gen Muhammad Buhari. You have stood
the test of time and character with a swagger.

It is
time we set the record straight.[/quote]

wen piple comeout 2 write things without prove or evidence & xpect Nigerians 2 bilv them it baffled me

(1) (Reply)

Israel Hails Jonathan As Nigeria Pulls to Block Palestinian-UN resolution / Credit Must Be Given To Bola Tinubu. The True Face Of Opposition In Nigeria / B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G - BUHARI AGREES TO STAY ONLY ONE TERM IN OFFICE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.