Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) (79491 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by akubudejud(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
hapheey007:
I have been issued admission for PGDE. How early does NOUN issue certificate upon completion of the programme?

Congratulation! I must let you know that the important thing now is to complete your programmes and come out with good grade.You will get your certificate in as much you are not owing the school and you are part of he graduation list simple!
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by babs4090(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
How long is Msc or MBA programs. I will like to take a Year masters program and I hope I will get my certificate immediately?
Also, how is the program run? Is it completely an online program?
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Hardeyghold(m): 1:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Arе уоu searching оr seeking fоr mоrе detailed information аbоut thе National Open University оf Nigeria – NOUN undergraduate аnd postgraduate courses Avаilаblе Fоr thе 2019/2020 Admission?

Wе hаvе hеrе with us, thе сurrеnt updated lists, whiсh соntаinѕ аll courses whiсh hаvе bееn approved bу thе school senate fоr 2019/20 academic session.

Sо therefore, uѕing thiѕ medium, thе Nouonline.com.ng team, wishes tо inform аnd notify аll members оf thе general public, especially, аll interested applicants, whо аrе seeking fоr admission intо thе National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) fоr 2019/20 admission session, thаt thе list оf programmes аvаilаblе аt thе institution fоr Undergraduate аnd Postgraduate hаѕ bееn released аnd published online, hеrе оn Nouonline.com.ng;

Nouonline
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Flakky26(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
how do i continue my PGD info tech program with NOUN. I stopped in 2015. what do i need to do to continue ? thanks
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by GentlePEACE: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
eightsin:
Interesting. I think I'd consider this for my PG studies

hello, sup with your PG, have you rounded up?

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by GentlePEACE: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
babs4090:
How long is Msc or MBA programs. I will like to take a Year masters program and I hope I will get my certificate immediately?
Also, how is the program run? Is it completely an online program?

Master is 2 years. it's not completely online, you still have to visit study centres for your exam and lectures if you want.
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by ChubbyMzbee: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please help!!! I studied Bsc.microbiology, can I still apply for MBA, since my course is not available ryt now. Or what other courses are related that I go for... Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Rafaelbeulah: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2019
hapheey007:
I have been issued admission for PGDE. How early does NOUN issue certificate upon completion of the programme?

please how much di you pay? Total amount for this semester i mean. Thank you
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by willkiny(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2020
Hi-Que Consult (Tutorial)
To all Noun student,this is to inform you all that the registration is ongoing and it will elapse by March.
Kindly visit your portal so as to register your courses before second week of March 2020.
We also conduct tutorial for social sciences and management student who are having challenges as regards their core courses.
The tutorial commences first week of April after Noun registration closes and lectures take place on weekend (Saturdays and Sundays).
Tutorial fee: #6,000
Venue: 52, Moshalashi street, Obalende,Lagos.

N.B: Student in V.I study centre can also partake in this coaching and strictly for social sciences and management student.
Interested student should join via group chat link; https:///GKg7ExM5wok69AQAZ24hH2
For enquiry;
Coordinator (Akinyemi)
Telphone: 08139386096
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by yak(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
noun should just up their game
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Brunicekid(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
akubudejud:
NOUN....NOUN....NOUN

...you come in as a nobody but graduate as a somebody.

-probably as a computer illiterate but graduate with vast knowledge of the computer.

-there is no bribing in the University.

-no short cut to pass.

-there is very low room or zero tolerance for examination malpractices.

-NYSC very sure.

-there is no room for laziness.

-no time to waste.

-no strike to waste our precious life.

-relatively cheap.

-Access to all Federal/ State and cooperate body scholarship

-no room for awaiting result/statement of result but graduate and get your certificate/Degree immediately.

- all courses accredited by NUC (confirmed)

*many frustrated Nigerian students is now hopeful for higher education.

Am not sure of NOUN graduates doing NYSC. They have not yet been allowed for service.
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Ge0grapher(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
hapheey007:

Hello.. did you continue with the Mount PGDE program .. and how was it??
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by yungpounds(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2022
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NO JAMB REQUIRED)
2022_2 NOUN MATTERS UPDATE

�ADMISSION ONGOING
�PORTAL UPDATE IS ACTIVE
�COURSE REGISTRATION IS ACTIVE
�CHANGE OF STUDY CENTRE
�EXAMS ISSUES
�EXAM REGISTRATION IS ACTIVE
� TRANSCRIPT PROCESSING
� PROJECT, IT, SIWES , TEACHING PRACTICE REGISTRATION IS ACTIVE

If you need any of the above services
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Love800(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2022
Fgghh
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by yungpounds(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
NOUN MEDIA UPDATES

!!! NO JAMB!!! NO POST UTME!
JUST YOUR 5CREDITS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO

�Admission is ongoing into undergraduate, post graduate and Phd program.

�Returning Students Fresh Portal Update/Activate for 2023_1 semester is Ongoing.

�Registration of courses and exams is on going. No deadline yet

�This is to inform all the Msc Students who have submitted their project that External Defence and Moderation of postgraduate projects has commenced.

�All Postgraduate aspirant should note that transcript is needed while processing the admission, because you will be given a conditional admission letter instead of admission letter until you provide your transcript.

�Final year students should always cross check to ensure that they have registered and passed all Compulsory/required courses in their program from 100level to final year, while waiting for graduation list.. Kindly do a portal/result analysis. I advise you to chat me up if you're finding it difficult to do so.. Don't let a course or two give you extra semester or year. Waste of time, money and effort does not worth it, do the needful now pls.

�Those doing IT, Project, seminar, and teaching practice this 2023_1 semester can inbox me for more details/guidelines

�Pls note that Project, IT, seminar and teaching practice are not examinable.

�If you have any complaints/enquiry/ challenges you can drop detailed message via DM�

KING

2023_1 IMPORTANT EVENT DATES

➡️ TMA 1 BEGINS ON MARCH 4TH

➡️ ORIENTATION FOR FRESHERS HOLD ON MARCH 7TH

➡️ MATRICULATION HOLDS ON MARCH 13TH

➡️ POP EXAM BEGINS ON APRIL 25TH
Re: What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by bluemanice(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Good afternoon all, please I need your advice on this. I am a DE 500l student of noun in computer science dpt, last yr when they introduced eticketing. I checked my results and discovered that I was having low cgpa "0.89". after the 2nd semester exam last year. The cgpa dropped to 0.78.

When I went down to the school to confirm my outstanding courses, they told me I still have 24 outstanding courses which total unit is 89 credits unit
Excluding my project and Siwes.

Pls I want to seek for ur advice if there is anyway I can boost my cgpa or shud I just give up and enroll 4 another course

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) / Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC / Rating Of Secondary Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.