Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

OAU Students Boo Jonathan - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Boo Jonathan (50182 Views)

3 OAU Students' Union Leaders Bag 14 Semesters Suspension / OAU Students March For Nigeria At 55 (Funny Photos) / OAU Students Were Angry At Prof. Osinbajo, Ask Him To Apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Tex42(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
boo or not,jona will still be president come 2019.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by jeje123(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ezedon:
These students have been bribed by the APC godfathers
Jonathan wud surely be voted out come 2015 wether u like it or not
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Nawa ooooo, Too much of constructive errors; Dia riz God ooooo tongue make I help you small smiley ; Students of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) today booed the convoy of president Jonathan and the Oba's shouting 'Ole Ole' and throwing sachets of water. smiley

Man,if it's constructive or 'buildingtive' error, leave him. We understood what he meant to say.
Anyway,thanks for d correction. He'l surely appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by emmasege: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Alumni and authority of OAU need to talk sense into the current & future students of that great school. This was the same treatment meted out to obasanjo BEFORE he became president in 1999 & the same thing being done to the incumbent & visitor to d university. For that singular act on OBJ, he never liked OAU throughout his reign as the visitor to the university. If GEJ does the same to u tomorrow, don't accuse him of marginalization o.
I remember how Abdul salam was celebrated when we were celebrating UIs golden jubilee. He was so celebrated that he could hardly walk into Trenchard hall. The man was so happy that he promised UI a new hall of residence which now accomodates PG students.
OAU students should know that not every federal university gets to host the president in spite of the fact that he's their visitor. Moreover, the motto of Ife says "for learning & culture". It's cultural to give honour to whom honour is due.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
masterpower:

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, YOUR FATHER AND YOUR GENERATION.

AT YOUR AGE, YOU STILL SPELL CONVOY AS CONVOIL.

Haa! Haa!! Stop it! It may be typo .....
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
YOU KNOW THERE ARE TWO REALITIES AM SURE OF IN FEB 2015:

1. JONATAN WILL SLUMP N BE RUSHED TO HOSPITAL WHEN RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED JUST LIKE HIS SON KORO DID IN LAGOS ELECTIONS.

2. STAUNCH PDP/saTANists ON NAIRALAND AND INDEED EVERYWHERE WILL BE BEWILDERED AND SHOCKED TO SAY THE LEAST.

because: NONE OF THE 2 GROUPS ABOVE HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT "WHAT-IF's". WHAT IF WE LOSE?.

THAT WILL BE THERE GREATEST UN-DOING,
THEY NEVER SAW IT COMING!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by HARDDON: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
jayonpoint:

u're beclouded by sentiments! So nigerians cant react n protest against a clueless president without u attaching it to apc? Is apc responsible for state of d economy? Is apc d reason Jonathan's corruption is mere stealing? Did apc behind deployment of police to NASS d third tier of govt? Is apc responsible for destroying of d country's nascent democracy? Apc also pushed Jonathan to own up for his statement of boko haram infiltration of his cabinet?

U're bumpbest!

What exactly r they protesting ?

Constant fuel at d station even in festive periods?
Reguler power supply even in d face of strong opposition?
Almost completed east-west road?
Curbed subsidy stealings?
A government that is always open to dialogue,calm n collected in all its dealings?

R they protesting the fact that d nation sails on even in d face of oppositions sponsoring diverse cause against d nation?

Of all d years the north ruled d nation, what is there to show? This election is a Christian vs moslem one n I would be the last to vote a moslem.

For those of u like amechi that wud leave ur own brother n join forces with almajiris, hear this: when d jungle matures, u all r but sacrificial puns , an almajiri wud always take sides with his own!

Be wise

#GEJTILL2019
#i'd rather hv a proported corrupt GEJ dan a saint Buhari!

Now haters Fall n die!

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Ezedon(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
lekzzydo:

Dimwitted brain like you are better ignored.
Animal in human skin like you are better quoted
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Prince0500(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hope your shock absorber is in good condition, if not, I sincerely advise you to have it refurbished before February 2015 when Jonathan will be reelected by many sane Nigerians. Tell your fellow supporters of APC there's no vacancy in Aso Rock till 20
PLS TELL HIM O,U WILL BE SO SHOCK GE'J TILL 2019
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ezedon:
nobody bribed anyone ..they aren't just blind like you..simple!!!
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by evangmx(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
I trust great ife student. No shaking
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hope your shock absorber is in good condition, if not, I sincerely advise you to have it refurbished before February 2015 when Jonathan will be reelected by many sane Nigerians. Tell your fellow supporters of APC there's no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019.
I'd really love his reelection as President but only that before 2019..maybe all your folks would have been killed by suicide bombers ..sane Nigerians my foot..ode!!!
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by gbodimowo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
emmasege:
Alumni and authority of OAU need to talk sense into the current & future students of that great school. This was the same treatment meted out to obasanjo BEFORE he became president in 1999 & the same thing being done to the incumbent & visitor to d university. For that singular act on OBJ, he never liked OAU throughout his reign as the visitor to the university. If GEJ does the same to u tomorrow, don't accuse him of marginalization o.
I remember how Abdul salam was celebrated when we were celebrating UIs golden jubilee. He was so celebrated that he could hardly walk into Trenchard hall. The man was so happy that he promised UI a new hall of residence which now accomodates PG students.
OAU students should know that not every federal university gets to host the president in spite of the fact that he's their visitor. Moreover, the motto of Ife says "for learning & culture". It's cultural to give honour to whom honour is due.

OAU had never and will never condone an inept administration we are the voice for the vpoceless
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by emmasege: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
HARDDON:

A government that is always open to dialogue,calm n collected in all its dealings?

R they protesting the fact that d nation sails on even in d face of oppositions sponsoring diverse cause against d nation?

Of all d years the north ruled d nation, what is there to show? This election is a Christian vs moslem one n I would be the last to vote a moslem.

For those of u like amechi that wud leave ur own brother n join forces with almajiris, hear this: when d jungle matures, u all r but sacrificial puns , an almajiri wud always take sides with his own!

Be wise

#GEJTILL2019

Now haters Fall n die!

u are absolutely right. What is not known by many undiscerning minds is that Jonathan is hated by the islamic APC because Nigeria has another Christian president soon after Baba iyabo.
I can place a belt on it that Jonathan will still defeat buhari/atiku, even in d s/west. That's not to say APC won't have substantial votes though, but comparatively, GEJs will outnumber theirs.
Olorun a so wa ju igba yen lo

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by gbodimowo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
nuti:
YOU KNOW THERE ARE TWO REALITIES AM SURE OF IN FEB 2015:

1. JONATAN WILL SLUMP N BE RUSHED TO HOSPITAL WHEN RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED JUST LIKE HIS SON KORO DID IN LAGOS ELECTIONS.

2. STAUNCH PDP/saTANists ON NAIRALAND AND INDEED EVERYWHERE WILL BE BEWILDERED AND SHOCKED TO SAY THE LEAST.

because: NONE OF THE 2 GROUPS ABOVE HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT "WHAT-IF's". WHAT IF WE LOSE?.

THAT WILL BE THERE GREATEST UN-DOING,
THEY NEVER SAW IT COMING!!!

I agree
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by gbodimowo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
HARDDON:

Be wise

#GEJTILL2019

Now haters Fall n die!

U r a joke to your generation

4 Likes

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Olaooni88(f): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ezedon:
so r u saying dem (d students) no gt eyes to see wat is happening in Niger or ear to hear wetin dey shele for dis country or maybe u wan say dem no gt their own brain....?
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by gbodimowo(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
popcykaylah:

nobody bribed anyone ..they aren't just blind like you..simple!!!

Exactly
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by ahizih(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Impossible,igwe must here this!
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by HARDDON: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
emmasege:
u are absolutely right. What is not known by many undiscerning minds is that Jonathan is hated by the islamic APC because Nigeria has another Christian president soon after Baba iyabo.
I can place a belt on it that Jonathan will still defeat buhari/atiku, even in d s/west. That's not to say APC won't have substantial votes though, but comparatively, GEJs will outnumber theirs.
Olorun a so wa ju igba yen lo

Let dem continue cloning voters' cards 4 all we care..
Let them keep on sponsoring evil vices against d nation
Let them keep on attacking GEJ's reserved personalities
Let them keep pointing out what is wrong n who to blame without any solutions

Hell, let them

But they will all come to naught!
They were structured to fail
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by FolabiCash: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:
grin grin

And some cuckoo will come here to say South-westerners have endorsed this clueless drunkard...dayumm
Because students who almost 90% don't have PVC's booed him ? don't be ridiculous
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by HARDDON: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
gbodimowo:

U r a joke to your generation

I didn't expect any logical input from an APC droid .

Just like ur fathers, all u know is raining curses on ur selves n spreading in public ur myopic minds

#GEJtill2019!

Bow ur heads!
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by abdulabbakar(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tic4tac:
lool....pictures or I don't bliv

That means you wud die UNBELIEVER! lipsrsealed
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by zonax(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
What will you gain by telling such a lie @oP
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by DarePeters(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
emmasege:
...and how does that concern us?The first thing u shud knw is dat OAU students are not the type to shy away from d truth.Our undoing in my humble opinion is our penchant to live in denial!We reel out the contents of our hearts and state unequivocally what we want...That is the GREAT IFE spirit that has been from the 60s.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by temitope23(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Does this look like tout or hired crowd?

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by royalcode: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
semitunde:

Are cars now allowed to park at motion ground?

**modified***

I can now see its the front of the student's union building.

Been a while, got a little confused.
yeah, I got confused too, its been awhile, I miss the institution!
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by baye2023(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Just watched d Nta news nd Ironically theY showed a clip of Oau students praising Gej nd carryin placards of his re-election...anoda clip of d Oau Sug meeting d president..d look on d Sug leaders sef no look lyk pple nt happy with Gej..well i knw Nta na Pdp so if dey truly booed him dey wnt show...will watch Tvc @10 nd modify dis post...till then OAU students praised nd welcomed jonathan!!
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Myluv1: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
raayah:
If this report is true, then theses students are disrespectful.

Even if you dont like him, he is the president of Nigeria and should be treated with upmost respect.

Come again? Why resort to hypocrisy just to veil their completely understandable contempt for the man and his cohorts ? Abeg, u give respect to whom it's due! angry

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by raayah(f): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
2sExy1:
STFU.... Even if he is the president of the world, what make him more human that you and I, aside mere ranks and law made by men like you and I?

In my book, all men are equal. If you like get Phd, I will treat you same way I will treat the begger off the street.

So are you saying that we should throw stones / water at people we dont like??
This is just a matter of respect.
We are always shouting About African values. Respect is one of them.
Let us treat each ther kindly. Thats all
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by onyenro(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
I am waiting for Reuben Abati to release his statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) / UK University Goes On Strike - Nigerian Student Shocked / One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.