Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

OAU Students Boo Jonathan - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Boo Jonathan (50177 Views)

3 OAU Students' Union Leaders Bag 14 Semesters Suspension / OAU Students March For Nigeria At 55 (Funny Photos) / OAU Students Were Angry At Prof. Osinbajo, Ask Him To Apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Nuclearact: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
cifutemi:
Students of Obafemi Awolowo. University today bood the convoil of president Jonathan and the Oba's shouting 'Ole Ole' and throwing sachets of water
Liar, I was there and there is nothing of such. How I wish I took pics of student praising the president.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by lutheran(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
raayah:
If this report is true, then theses students are disrespectful.

Even if you dont like him, he is the president of Nigeria and should be treated with upmost respect.
GEJ is a president of Abuja, when it's 2015, I will vote for president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by shogat(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
blatant lie...no president was booed at oau...what a propaganda and some people here believes.Not a Jonathan supporter but i 8 lies
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by shogat(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
i think it will be better if OAU students on NL can attest to this and not one guy like that showing us stale pix
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by abdulabbakar(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
HARDDON:

What exactly r they protesting ?

Constant fuel at d station even in festive periods?
Reguler power supply even in d face of strong opposition?
Almost completed east-west road?
Curbed subsidy stealings?
A government that is always open to dialogue,calm n collected in all its dealings?

R they protesting the fact that d nation sails on even in d face of oppositions sponsoring diverse cause against d nation?

Of all d years the north ruled d nation, what is there to show? This election is a Christian vs moslem one n I would be the last to vote a moslem.

For those of u like amechi that wud leave ur own brother n join forces with almajiris, hear this: when d jungle matures, u all r but sacrificial puns , an almajiri wud always take sides with his own!

Be wise

#GEJTILL2019
#i'd rather hv a proported corrupt GEJ dan a saint Buhari!

Now haters Fall n die!

If that shud be the case, what chances have your drunken master of going back to power?

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by harborlardey(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ezedon:
These students have been bribed by the APC godfathers
I really don't know why u have to connect dis occasion to APC.. Maybe u're not in nigeria but there's something called fee hike going on in OAU and we're not cool wit it....we just had to pay cause of my studies
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by harborlardey(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
And for all of you saying they are just protesting for nothing....get ur facts right....we need to get a decrease in fees for OAU students.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by comrChris(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op where and how did u get this story because l watched it on NTA and l did see any thing like that

They were even carrying plascas showing their support for his re-election

Pls stop posting false information like on a social media like this

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
In Obasanjo's some of them would ve been dead by now.
What's a gentle man! If at all that op no be APC lie Muhammad
you are wrong, I remember my school days then @ OOU. We did the same to OBJ @ our main Campus. Believe me the old man was dancing to our music with a smiling face. Also when it was time for him to comment he said he was once a Youth that he understood our we felt ( he later visit our Campus 8 month later and he was welcome with song off praise )
Let's see how GEJ handle dissssssss
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by tayolove12(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op abeg don't allow this people to turn Nairaland to house of lies, APC have nothing to Offer nigeria(God Bless Nigeria)
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by favour220(f): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
But I just watched it 30mins ago on the TV set and there was no slightest sign of disdain from the students, they gave him a warm welcome with songs and cheers...
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by rckdude: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
emmasege:
Alumni and authority of OAU need to talk sense into the current & future students of that great school. This was the same treatment meted out to obasanjo BEFORE he became president in 1999 & the same thing being done to the incumbent & visitor to d university. For that singular act on OBJ, he never liked OAU throughout his reign as the visitor to the university. If GEJ does the same to u tomorrow, don't accuse him of marginalization o.
I remember how Abdul salam was celebrated when we were celebrating UIs golden jubilee. He was so celebrated that he could hardly walk into Trenchard hall. The man was so happy that he promised UI a new hall of residence which now accomodates PG students.
OAU students should know that not every federal university gets to host the president in spite of the fact that he's their visitor. Moreover, the motto of Ife says "for learning & culture". It's cultural to give honour to whom honour is due.

@the bolded, is honour due to GEJ?
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by snakova(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by proxillin(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
masterpower:

AND SO WHAT? IS IT NEW FOR YOU TO HATE SOMEONE?

GEJ WILL BE RE-ELECTED AND THE SOUTH-WASTERNERS WILL CRY OF MARGINALISATION.

Do you know the population of south western ? The whole Igbo states are not even up to Ibadan ...let's see who cry for Biafra when Yoruba team with Hausa.

Gem will try to rig, but he will call for war
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by masseratti: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600]

Gosh, govt to be blamed for irresponsibility and putrid behaviours? No. It's entirely the fault of your parents who failed to impact positive home training in you.
if their parents did not train them well and you assume they behave like thugs,please tell me how did they gain admission into the university in the first place?say what you want students of higher tertiary institutions have always bring in the fore front of Democracy struggle in Nigeria and other part of the world.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by stevetech: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
The corruption in Nigeria has entered the fatal stage long before Jonathan took over as the president of Nigeria....
Those past leaders accusing GEJ of being corrupt did little or nothing to be remembered for in Nigeria. lets stop blaming GEJ for the level of decay in the country cos no past leader has done wonderfully well since independence.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by proxillin(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
abdulabbakar:

If that shud be the case, what chances have your drunken master of going back to power?

Point to note. We Yoruba are not bigots. Its Igbos that are racist tribalist. We don't care if buhari is a christian. We will vote for him. I am a redeemed member. If papa adeboye like collect bribe from Jonathan, I will vote buhari. Enough is enough.

Oloriburuku even claimed stable power supply when my whole town have not seen electricity 2 weeks.

Let's me not counter all his claims. I know he is paid to post rubbish
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by proxillin(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Benjaminbest:
Rubbish. Dose guys are jst waiting to b noticed by d APC. APC dat are know have already loose d 2015 presidential election buhari shud go and cry blood if dats not enough he shud go to psycratry hospital for mental treatment

So anybody that antagonise Jonathan is APC.

There is PDP, APC, other political parties and the masses.

Its obvious that PDP followers will always endorse whatever GEJ does and you assume the whole world should force it down their throats

You re under estimating the common masses. And they will shock you in the next election.

None political people are not happy.

I dont fcking care about you PDP, APC...or whatever, what I know is the person of Jonathan is on red. He is disgrace to this nation.

Even Ghanaians and Ugandans are laughing at us.

Enough of this bullcrap

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by stevetech: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Most of the policians in APC are the same corrupt PDP members who defected from PDP out of frustration. The funny thing about politicians is that they are after their personal interest not the interest of the people supporting them. Most APC politicians will defect to PDP if GEJ would make a tangible offer to them.
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2014
We want change but not BUHARI.... GEJ didn't declare until weeks after Buhari declared... Gej was waiting for him †φ denounce his declaration, weeks after a consesor plan for Buhari was rejected by APC- chieftains....

APC if u ar ready for change give us (Fashola/Rochas/Adams)... Without dis one's u will lose...

Reason: †φ proof †φ us dat u wre not founded †φ bring power †φ d̶̲̥̅̊ north, that its progressive in act, infact it all clear away a lot of doubt..... We want change APC but not BUHARI/ATIKU/KWAKWAso....
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by decode55(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2014
proxillin:

Do you know the population of south western ? The whole Igbo states are not even up to Ibadan ...let's see who cry for Biafra when Yoruba team with Hausa.

Gem will try to rig, but he will call for war

Your cranium must be filled with tissue paper. Wet tissue paper
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by mcspicey10: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2014
Hmm I trust Great Ife!! In one of its typical stereotypes again. Wonder what Jonathan did or didn't do this time. I need someone to tell me: is jonathan oau sug president or FRN President?? He deserve our respect. If we don't respect ours, who will?? So far we are in higher institution, we should always think high; above ego and criticism. A university is a universe city, how would an oau student feel today if a liberian joined them in booing our President?? Tiwa n tiwa abeg
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by M4gunners: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Haters keep spoiling GEJ name since the first day he enters the Office of the President because he is a gentle man. Where the stone they said they stoned him?
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 29, 2014
cifutemi:
Students of Obafemi Awolowo. University today bood the convoil of president Jonathan and the Oba's shouting 'Ole Ole' and throwing sachets of water
what's going on in Nigeria?Do kids study English at all these days? cool cool
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by aynana2000: 1:09am On Nov 29, 2014
Great ife!!!!! Anyway have anybody heard of #Pre2015twitterPoll organised by the twitter handle @campus_decides?
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 29, 2014
Ezedon:
These students have been bribed by the APC godfathers

Anything born of a snake must be long
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by femikay149(m): 3:04am On Nov 29, 2014
raayah:
If this report is true, then theses students are disrespectful.

Even if you dont like him, he is the president of Nigeria and should be treated with upmost respect.

Respect is Reciprocal

he didnt respect the students when ASUU went on strike for months and him and his useless minister wike didnt do anytin or give a dam dt students were wasting valuable time at home

He didnt respect students when corpers nd applicants died while applying for immigration test uptill today the dg of immigration nd minister in charge has not been punished bt souls were not lost

one more thing ur mentality reminds me of a slave that is being tortured bt looks and smile and doesnt resist while his mates resists he smiles nd accepts evry sheet thrown at him

we r nt slaves here ..esp in our fatherland

and if u dnt know leadership is abt serving the people nt the people serving the leaders

Jonathan doesnt deserve any form of respect

he is a total failure

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by raayah(f): 3:07am On Nov 29, 2014
femikay149:

Respect is Reciprocal

he didnt respect the students when ASUU went on strike for months and him and his useless minister wike didnt do anytin or give a dam dt students were wasting valuable time at home

He didnt respect students when corpers nd applicants died while applying for immigration test uptill today the dg of immigration nd minister in charge has not been punished bt souls were not lost

one more thing ur mentality reminds me of a slave that is being tortured bt looks and smile and doesnt resist while his mates resists he smiles nd accepts evry sheet thrown at him

we r nt slaves here ..esp in our fatherland

and if u dnt know leadership is abt serving the people nt the people serving the leaders

Jonathan doesnt deserve any form of respect

he is a total failure

Good point!
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by femikay149(m): 3:18am On Nov 29, 2014
HugeMac:
I am no politician neither do I take sides with politicians but when I look at nigerians all I see is Total ignorance , 99% of people who take sides with politicians don't act smart because they themselves have become dumb puppets , You take actions that don't favour the elite today, tomorrow you must pay for it , instead of people to face reality and be creative in order to survive , they want their president to bring Heaven on earth at once for them, so they revolt , Let it be Known that no president you elect will put food on your table , and no one will transform nigeria to america in 8 years. Look @ the Igbos , they don't kill themselves over political power , they are a very Intelligent race , They strive to survive under harsh condition with lots of government policies not favoring their businesses for years they still strive and succeed because they don't look up to the government for everything , Its better for you to be independent and creative than throwing sachet water at privileged individuals that can frustrate your life if they want , ITS A SHAME , BE SMART , AND STAND OUT

am sorry what u wrote here sit down think and ask yourself does it make sense

all i can see is just an ethnic bigot u talk like the igbos r the only hardworking race in nigeria

before i digress like u the topic here is nt abt race or being independent bt abt people expressing their feelings..which is part of their fundamental human right
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Ejebrez: 3:27am On Nov 29, 2014
Guess its all a lie, with what I saw it was a friendly and organized visit! APC and all there violent political strategies!! Not a politician but GEJ is a good man..
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Chigold101(m): 3:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Slonge2:
Chai, jonathan done suffer.

I have never seen any president as loathed as jonathan.

But its a nice development, if we treat every corrupt politician like this rather than sycophantically praise them, they will know we mean business.
Obama‘s first term in office was even worst than GEJ. At a time i thought he wont be able to win even a single state but at the end of the whole bruhaha he won... Press propaganda and attack from anti-GEJ wont change a thing come 2015...
In life we all have fiends & foes... And in most cases foes are always louder in noise making...
Re: OAU Students Boo Jonathan by Emmyfem97(m): 4:35am On Nov 29, 2014
Pictures and audio proof else, Idunbelivit!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Girl With Nine A1s In WASSCE: She Is So Brilliant Her Teachers Feared Her Result / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) / UK University Goes On Strike - Nigerian Student Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.