Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

DNA Result Reveals Two Of Femi Kuti's Five Children Are Not His - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Result Reveals Two Of Femi Kuti's Five Children Are Not His (528 Views)

Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Considering Nigeria's Economy, How Many Children Are Ideal For A Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DNA Result Reveals Two Of Femi Kuti's Five Children Are Not His by slimfashionline(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Afrobeat king, Femi Kuti says he recently found out that two out of the 5 children he always thought were his, weren't. In an interview with Encomium mag, Femi said a DNA test conducted on a boy and a girl named Tosin and Dupe who were born after his first son, Made, showed he's not their biological father.
"I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,” he said
Femi says he has since returned the children to their mothers.

More pics and Information visit www.kingsleyamaechi..com

Re: DNA Result Reveals Two Of Femi Kuti's Five Children Are Not His by KanwuliaJara: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Baby Names And Meanings : Babynamescube / Should We Get Maried??we're Both AS(GENO-TYPE)!! / What's Your Relevance If You Can't? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.