Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

DNA Result Shows Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DNA Result Shows Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (577 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

DNA Result Shows Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Wisdytech(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2014

Femi Kuti has revealed that two of his five children – Dupe and Tosin – are not his.

In a recent interview with Encomium, the Afrobeat singer claimed he found out after a DNA test was carried out on them and confessed to being disappointed.

“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two, a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,” he lamented.

Because of the betrayal, he returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers.

Funke, his ex-wife, gave birth to his first child and son, Made, who Femi treasures so much. And Bisi Ajala gave birth to Ayomide and one other child that the DNA test recently proved not to be Femi’s. The third woman’s name was not revealed.

Follow @Brainnews_ng on Twitter and on Facebook @http://facebook.com/brainnewsnigeria

READ MORE: http://brainnewsng.com/dna-result-shows-two-of-femi-kutis-five-children-are-not-his/
Re: DNA Result Shows Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by kelvine(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Awwwwwwwwww,like seriously ? The problem is how do we believe this is true ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Result Shows Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by 9inches(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ope o! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Result Shows Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Blayze007(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
shocking... undecided
Re: DNA Result Shows Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tobiboss(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Didn't you hear "these hoès aint loyal"
Re: DNA Result Shows Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by lalasticlala(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2014

(1)

Lekki Husbands (I) - By Etcetera / Omotola Slams APC's Decision Not To Include Fashola In Political Plans / How To Get More Twitter, Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.